• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern You Promised to Be Careful

She smiled a little at him and shook her head. “Sometimes I think I don’t deserve you.” She murmured, playing with his hands.

She smiled some and shook her head. “I love you.” She whispered and kissed him softly. Within 6 months they were getting closer to planning their wedding and it was all starting to come together but he’d been doing another undercover job and she was getting worried about him when he was talking to her. They’d never given him a psych eval and he just sounded scared on the few chances they had to speak. She just wanted him to get home soon though because she had a surprise for him and if he was away for too long he wouldn’t have time to prepare for it. She’d found out she was pregnant.

JD sighs softly and plops down on the bed in his hotel room. He couldn’t believe he was back undercover. He wasn’t sure he wanted to do this anymore. He closes his eyes and leans back.

Carmen called the hotel and asked for his room number hoping he was in. At least this time it was easier to get ahold of him. “Hey handsome... you got five minutes?” She asked him while she got herself some lunch out together

JD smiles a little when he hears her voice. “For you, always.” He murmurs and smiles. He lays down fully and closes his eyes. “What’s up?”

“Not much, I got today off so I’m at home. Making lunch. Missing you.” She murmured and smiled some. “Jorge... do you know by any chance how long you’ll be on this job for?” She asked. “Even just a rough estimate?”

JD nods a little. “Sounds nice.” He murmurd and then thinks. “One more week. The guys are gonna be making a pickup then and we’re busting them. I’ll be home by Monday.” He tells her.

She nodded. “Okay... perfect. I was just wondering.” She smiled some. “You sound tired papí. Are you sleeping okay?” She asked him quietly.

JD sighs softly. “Just a lot going on. Don’t worry. I’m fine.” He murmurd soflty and sits up when he hears a knock. “I’ll be right back. I think that’s room service.” He tells her and places the phone on the desk. He goes and gets his food and comes back. “Okay back.”

She frowned some. “Look after yourself alright? You really stress me out more than anything.” She muttered shaking her head while she started eating her lunch.

She smiled some and shook her head a little. “Since when is that possible?” She giggled “you’re engaged to the most stressed out person ever.” She teased him.

Carmen smiled some, "I love you too papí, get home safe to me okay?" She murmured as she sat down to eat her lunch, "What have you got?" She asked him smiling

JD smiles and nods. “I always do.” He murmurs and leans back, looking down at the food. “Some fruit and soup.” He tells her and smiles. “God I miss your cooking.” He chuckles.

"Well you wouldn't today, I got soup and a bagel with cheese and chutney." She murmured, "I'm gonna let you go baby, I gotta eat quick then I've got a meeting with your captain about another officer." She explained, "I love you... I'll see you soon okay?" She smiled tiredly some

JD chuckles softly and nods. “Okay baby. I love you so much.” He murmurd and hangs up. He sighs and starts eating, turning the tv on.

Carmen ate quixkly then headed out the house and down to the station to see his captain about a couple work things, sitting down opposite him in his office.

The caption sits down with her and smiles a little. “How have you been Carmen?” He asks and grabs some of the files he needed to give her.

"I'm alright, got a call from Jorge today, he seems to be doing okay... If you could just sign here to say I ran through all the generic rundown of his sessions that would be great." She mumbled passing him a few sheets of paper to go over and sign. "How come JD didn't get another psych eval?" She asked him curiously, "Cause I did one for Mark... And that was over nothing." She mumbled, she was still worried about his stability

He looks up at her and shrugs. “It wasn’t determined he needed one.” He says simply and signs off on the paperwork. He hands her the other files. “There’s two officers I need you to start meeting with.”

Carmen frowned some "Laura was supposed to give you a recommendation letter... He was really shaken by the last job, he broke down on me and told me he was quitting and that he didn't care about the work anymore or getting his pension and benefits and stuff... He was super worked up on it." She explained and sighed heavily then started looking over the files of the two new guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back