• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern You Promised to Be Careful

JD smiles and kisses her head softly. He leans back a little and just enjoys having her close to him. He gets up when they’re stop comes and heads to her place, going inside with her. He runs a hand through his hair and shrugs his jacket off, hanging it up.

She hung hers up and walked into the kitchen getting a couple beers and sat down with him. “I tell you what I miss those California winters so much.” She smiled tiredly, pulling a blanket around them.

JD laughs softly and holds her close. “You’ll get used to it.” He murmurs snd cuddles her close. He kisses her head and nuzzles into her. “Besides I’ll be your personal heater.” He chuckles softly.

Carmen smiled and rest her head back against his shoulder, “mmm I could get used to that.” She giggled. “So... now that we’re at my place, what was it you needed to talk about?” She asked him, taking his free hand in hers and playing with it a little, her hand tiny in comparison, just trying to distract herself from what she felt was coming. She was sure he was about to announce he was going on his first case undercover again since going back. They’d had it easy so far but she was aware it was about to get more complicated.

JD sighs softly and kisses her head softly. “They want me back out in the field. I’ve been assigned and undercover assignment.” He murmurd soflty and runs a hand through her hair gently. “They want me to start soon.”

Carmen frowned some and sighed a little. “How much do you know about it right now?” She asked him quietly and kissed his cheek, curling in closer and taking a sip of her beer before getting up to go start on dinner.

JD watches her and gets up. He puts his beer on the table and watches her. “I know they want me to go back to the gang I managed to become a member in last year. Covers story is I got locked up for drug running. They haven’t managed to take them down yet and I got close.” He murmurs.

She nodded and frowned. “I won’t be able to see you will I?” She asked frowning some when just his look gave it away and running a hand through her hair. She knew this day would come, didn’t mean she was happy about it. “How much will I be able to talk to you?” She asked him worriedly.

JD sighs softly. “I’m not sure. Probably not a lot. I may be able to get away some to call you.@ He mjrmjrd skftly. “My handlers gonna have your number though. He’s gonna update you.”

She frowned but nodded and looked over at him. “I’m not gonna complain. I knew this was your job.... doesn’t mean I have to like that you’re gonna be in danger and I won’t know if you’re doing okay... I just.” She sighed heavily and stepped over to him after turning the oven on. “Be careful.” She murmured and kissed his nose.

JD nods and pulls her into his arms. “I always am baby.” He murmurs and kisses her softly. He holds her close and rocks her gently.

She nodded a little and smiled some, pulling away to carry on with dinner. “You gonna stay here tonight or go back to yours?” She asked him quietly.

JD smiles and kisses her head. “Staying here babe.” He murmurs and goes to sit down. He watches her happily. He didn’t want to leave her though.

Carmen nodded some and smiled, watching him carefully til she finished dinner and got them sat down and eating, “How long will you be in this operation for?” She asked him curiously.

JD shakes his head and sighs. “Don’t know yet. They’re hoping they can get everything finished within two months.” He murmurs soflty and watches her.

She nodded again and smiled at him some. “Okay... you want another beer?” She asked as she got up to get herself one, taking them back to the table and sat down again until they finished.

JD nods and soon finishes his meal. He gets up and grabs his dirty dishes, going to wash them. He comes back for hers when she was done and washed them as well.

She smiled watching him a little before taking his hand and heading to the couch, curling up close to him to watch tv for a while before bed, resting her head on his shoulder and just relishing the time she had left with him before he had to go away.

JD smiles and holds her close. He kisses her head softly and plays with her hair gently. He really hoped these months undercover wouldn’t put a huge strain on their relationship. He didn’t want to lose her.

She soon fell asleep curled up close to him on the couch, worn out from the day and with the blanket draped around them.

JD smiles at her and carefully get up. He carries her up to bed and tucks her in. He pulls his shirt and pants off before getting in beside her and setting his alarm.

She grumbled and woke up a little bit soon fell asleep again curled up close to him. She woke up when he did and got up to go take a shower. “I have court today. I won’t be reachable most of the day so don’t panic if I’m not responding.” She explained quietly.

She smiled watching him go and sighing happily a little, still hoping to have a couple weeks with him before he would have to go back undercover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back