• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern You Promised to Be Careful

She frowned and followed him, "There's a lot to say..... About anything.... I'm so scared right now, are we ever gonna get through this together?" She asked him quietly

JD sighs softly and looks at her. “I don’t know. I hope so.” He mutters and rubs his face. “I don’t know.” He repeats and place his head in his hands.

She just watched him and shook her head some, "Jorge...." He always had the right answer and the fact he was so defeated now about them was terrifying her and she just sat down, shaking and starting to cry a little. "Maybe.... Maybe if we leave the city... Maybe get... A fresh start somewhere?" She whimpered watching him

JD frowns when he sees her crying. That was the last thing he wanted to make her do. He goes over to her and coaxes her onto his lap, holding her close. He kisses her head softly and nods a little. "We can start looking up places." He tells her softly.

She frowned holding onto him tightly. “I just.... whatever is going to get us back to happy again I’m gonna do it cause I know I need you.” She mumbled holding onto him still.

JD sighs softly and rubs her back gently. He rocks her slightly and heads to their room with her. He gently coaxes her onto the bed and then goes over to his side and gets in. He lays beside her and pulls her close.

JD goes over to his desk and shrugs. "I guess as good as most of the girls I've seen come in here for that stuff." He mutters and frowns. "I feel awful." He mutters and runs a hand through his hair.

“I uh.... I heard from a couple people that even before that she’s been kinda having a mental breakdown.” He told him. “One of her colleagues apparently told an officer here and it’s just gone round the whole floor.” He explained.

JD frowns and then glares at him. "Why the hell is the whole floor gossiping about my wife?! That's none of any of your businesses!" He snaps and pushes away from his desk.

“I haven’t said anything Jorge. People bring it up to me cause they know you’re my friend and ask if I know anything more. I’ve told them all it’s none of their business.” He muttered. “I thought you should know that it has gone round though.” He muttered.

“I haven’t said anything Jorge. People bring it up to me cause they know you’re my friend and ask if I know anything more. I’ve told them all it’s none of their business.” He muttered. “I thought you should know that it has gone round though.” He muttered.

JD grits his teeth and shakes his head. "Tell cheif I couldn't come in today." He mutters and heads back for the door, getting on his phone to get a ride home.

Josh went back and grabbed his wheelchair dragging him to the back room and locking the door. “You gonna keep fucking quitting cause you got pissed?! Cause you are gonna lose your fucking job if you leave those doors over this.” He spat at him.

JD glares at him. "I swear if you start dragging me around on this wheelchair." He mutter. "I can still kick your ass." He grumbles and looks at him. "I'm not quitting idiot, I'm just going home to be with my wife. Besides we might be moving anyway. Stop being a complete jackass for once."

“I’m not gonna keep it up.” He promised grinning at him for a moment. “I know you aren’t quitting but walking out because you’re upset about this is going to lose you your job Jorge. You got a little girl to raise and spoil and from the looks of it yesterday carmen won’t be ready to go back to work for a long while yet. They’re relying on you and every time you’re doing good you call in and say you’re not making it in. You are on final warning just about. The captain is very ready to fire you if you do it one more time. So get back to that desk and for gods sakes just appreciate that I’m tryna look out for my best friend.”

Jd grumbles and unlocks the door, leaving and going to his desk. He hadn't wanted to leave Carmen alone anyway today and after hearing about all that he really wanted to be with her. He just felt like no matter what he did it was wrong and he was getting really sick of feeling that way. He shakes his head and just sits there, not even doing anything.

Carmen spent the day focused on Mari and doing laundry just watching her little girl falling asleep in her crib while she tried to get away to finish a couple chores. She was trying desperately to keep herself busy so she didn’t have time to think but all the windows were locked and the doors were double bolted as well out of fear.

JD went through the rest of the day ignoring everyone and barely saying a word. He heads home at the end of the shift and goes inside when he gets there, going straight to the bedroom to change.

Carmen was asleep on the bed taking a nap while Mari was also napping but Mari was awake now and contentedly laying there quietly reaching up to her mobile every so often.

JD smiles a little at them and changes into comfier clothes. He sighs softly and heads back out of the room with Mari so Carmen could sleep and plays with the little gilr in the living room.

Carmen woke up later in the evening and got out of bed, heading to the lounge and sitting with the both of them. “We need to get out of the city. It’s not a question anymore.... away from New York.... fresh start.” She mumbled and held onto him gently.

She nodddd in agreement and passed him four places she’d found online that day and printed out sheets on. “Here. It’s a start. All in our price range.” She mumbled going to get started on dinner. She wasn’t exactly back to normal but she figured if she just kept creeping on but by bit she could manage to find herself again.

JD takes the sheet and looks the places over. He leans back and keeps an eye on Mari for her so she could cook. "I like the little white house. Withe blue door." He tells her and pputs the papers down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back