• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern You Promised to Be Careful

JD sees her and stops short. He wasn’t even sure he should go in. Would she yell at him? Tell him to leave? She looked terriable and he felt awful. He finally goes in and stops a little way from her. “Carmen.”

She looked up at him still trembling and just burst into tears and reached for him desperately, dropping the blanket from around her shoulders.

JD goes over to her and holds her close. He pulls her onto his lap and rocks her. “I’m so sorry baby. You’re okay.” He reapers siftly yo her.

She sobbed into his shoulder, holding onto him tightly, "I got... I gt a block away.... He was in an alley, pulled me in." She sobbed assuming they'd told him what happened.

JD freezes and goes practically numb. “Wait...you...” he couldn’t even saw it. His heart sank and felt like t was in his stomach. “I...I’m...” he couldn’t even get the words out. What did ‘I’m sorry’ even mean now. It wasn’t gonna change anything. He keeps his arms around her but his grip lossensba little

She frowned holding onto him tighter and just nodded a little, "He said he'd been watching the house." She whimpered just burying her face into the crook of his neck."Knew who lived there." She explained quietly

JD frowns and shakes his head. He felt even worse then he had before and he didn’t even know that was possible. “Is she...is she allowed to leave.” He finally asks the officer.

Laura shook her head "Sorry.... Tony still needs to speak to her and get a sketch." She explained to him, "After that she can go." She assured him, standing up and leaving them to some privacy though.

"It got so cold last night and I couldn't..." She couldn't get any words out anymore and just held onto him as much as she could while she stayed there in his lap

JD shakes his head. “Sh you don’t have to explain.” He murmurs softly and watches her. “I’m sorry.” He murmurs and rubs her back gently. He sighs and looks away, tearing up.

She frowned and just went quiet, too scared to let go of him, "I'm sorry..... I shouldn't have left." She whispered not saying anything else after that until Tony walked in and she gave him as much of a description as she could.

JD shakes his head. She shouldn’t be the one apologizing. He kinda tunes the rest of the conversation out and when she was finally able to leave, he get Mari and lets Josh drive them home. He stays quite the whole way and once they were inside he puts Mari down on her play mat and just sits in the living room.

Carmen made her way out to the lounge once she was in better and comfier clothes, shutting all the blinds and those in the kitchen too so no one could see in then went to lay on the couch looking over at Mari, "She's getting stronger on her tummy." She whispered

JD nods a little and watches Mari. “Yeah.” He murmurs and watches their little girl. “I always wanted another one.” He mumbles absentmindly and sighs. He runs a hand through his hair and shakes his head. “Want a blanket?” He asks softly.

She looked at Mari still frowning, "Jorge I.... You really wanna tell me right now about wanting a second kid?" She muttered just feeling empty now with that comment, "No... I don't think that's gonna help." She mumbled

JD frowns a little. “I didn’t...i was just...” he sighs and shakes his head. “Never mind.” He mutters and wheels out to the back porch not even grabbing his jacket or anything. He just sits out there and leans back in his wheelchair.

She frowned and stared at Mari some more, getting up and taking her to get her fed for her afternoon feed after a while, gettign her down for a nap when she was done and wandered out back to him, slipping her arms around him, "Why are you out here in the cold? You're gonna get sick, come inside." She mumbled, burying her face into the top of his head.

JD sighs softly and shrugs. “I’ll be fine.” He mutters and looks down a little. He crosses his arms and looks down. “You should go get some rest. I’ll keep an an eye on Mari.” He tells her stares at his hands.

She shook her head. “I love you.” She mumbled moving to sit on his lap and curled up close to him, “and I can’t get through all of it without you... I don’t wanna parent without you. Or anything else.” She told him quietly and held onto him tightly still shaking a little.

JD watches her and wraps his arms around her. “I love you too.” She says softly and buries his face in her shoulder. “And I’m so sorry.” He says softly and starts crying into her shoulder. He holds her tightly and grips her shirt.

She shook her head. “You did nothing wrong..... I..... I want my hubby back.” She mumbled and held onto him tightly still, only getting up cause she heard Mari crying inside and she squeezed his hand. “Come back inside. Please.” She murmured.

JD sighs softly and wipes at his eyes. He nods a little and squeezes her hand before letting go. He hears her go back inside and sits there a few more minutes before heading inside.

She was sat down in the lounge now with Mari in her arms, leaning back and cradling her close while the little girl went back to sleep. "She just wanted out of her rocker." She mumbled looking over at him

JD nods a little and goes into the living room with them. He stays in the wheelchair though and watches Mari. He sighs softly and looks away after a bit and just looks down.

Carmen eventually went and put her to bed then went back out to him and sat down next to him, "Please talk... We can't both be quiet." She mumbled just curled up on the couch and watching him

JD looks at her and sighs softly. “There’s not much to say really.” He mutters and glances over at her. He looks back down at his hands for a minute. “I’m gonna go order pizza for dinner.” He mutters and heads to the kitchen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back