• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern You Promised to Be Careful

Carmen has just got to that hospital and went straight to his room, heading over and sighing in relief to see him awake, kissing his cheek then sat near him. “Oh you scared me so bad.”

JD frowns a little and sighs. “I’m sorry. I was trying to tell you what was happening but I kept throwing up.” He murmurd and holds her hand. “How’s Mari? Did you have a nice time with her?”

Carmen nodded and smiled tiredly. “Yeah. We had a good time, got some cuddles in.” She murmured “how are you feeling?” She asked quietly and sat with him, rubbing his arm gently.

JD shrugs a little. “I guess as good as I can be doing.” He murmurs wnd holds her hand gently. He pulls her closer gently. “Lat with me.”

She nodded and moved carefully to lay so she wasn’t really pushing on anything but she held his hand tightly and kissed his cheek. “I love you. You and Mari gotta get home to me. Otherwise I gotta eat all the Christmas chocolate by myself and then I’m gonna get super fat.” She giggled.

“I love you... and I’m here, no matter what, with everything that’s gonna be happening over the next few months until you’re settled but I love you and we will make it work.” She murmured.

She nodded and held onto him, "I know baby I know." She murmured softly and kissed his cheek then curled up next to him some more, pulling the blanket around them both, "I got a cople hours then they want me to go home. I'm gonna see Mari first thing then come see you okay?" She murmured smiling at him

She spent the next several weeks going back and forth between where JD was to where Mari was and home, a few times getting more than half an hour to herself but she'd gone back to work to ensure they could still pay their bills and she was well and truly exhausted but for the moment she was putting it aside and letting herself be excited because she was finally taking Mari home and her first stop was going to be going to see JD to surprise him, they knew he'd be ini hospital a further week so she had told him that Mari wasn't getting out until the day after him but she had it all planned out

JD sighs softly and sits up, eating his breakfast. He had slowly come to terms with being paralyzed from the accident but he had signed up for a program once he got home for physical therapy to try and get him walking again. He would have to wait a month before he could begin the class but he was determined.

Carmen had arrived at the second hospital and cradled Mari against her chest in the baby carrier strapped to her. “Hey.... so I thought I might bring you a little surprise to cheer you up.” She smiled at him.

JD looks over at her and smiles. “And what would that be?” He asks and notices the baby carrier strapped to her and raises an eyebrow. It couldn’t be Mari. She was still in the hospital.

She smiled and went to sit next to him, lifting their little girl out of the carrier and cradling her close. “Say hi daddy! Surprise.” She giggled and watched Mari looking around the room and then at her dad, making grabby hands at him.

JD grins and reaches for her quickly. He takes her into his arms and holds her close, cradling her to his chest. “Oh isn’t this the best surprise.” He mjrmjrd snd kisses her forehead softly. He looks back over at Carmen and grins. “I love you so much.”

She smiled some, kissing his cheek. “I got all the stuff at home. She’s still on oxygen a little bit during the day but she’s done so well.” She murmured reaching over and gently brushing her hair back. “She’s gonna have your hair I think.” She murmured as she snuggled in close to him

JD smiles and holds their little girl close. “She’s so adorable.” He murmurd soflty and glances over at Carmen. He kisses her soflty and smiles.

Carmen smiled and watched them carefully. “So we just gotta get daddy home now huh?” She cooed to her little girl, kissing her head and smiled as she reached up to jds face and was grabbing at his lips.

JD laughs softly and watches her. “Well aren’t you a little aggressive one.” He teases and kisses at her fingers. He smiles and pulls her closer.

Carmen smiled and rest her head back watching them both. “You got us for half an hour then I gotta get her outta here. My mom is staying at ours for a few weeks.... she gets in tonight. She pointed out we could use the extra help for you and her to begin with. Just to help you both get settled.” She murmured softly.

Carmen smiled watching hem tiredly and just smiled a little, about to ask him something but they heard a knock on the door and she looked up seeing josh stood there with a bag. “I should probably take her home.... get her away from all the germs round this place.@ she murmured to JD.

JD frowns a little but hands her over to Carmen. “I’ll see you later then.” He mutters and waves bye to Mari. He sighs and looks at Josh, leaning back. “What are you doing here?” He still wanted talking to him.

Josh sighed heavily and nodded to carmen as she left. “I came to talk to you. See how you’re doing.... brought you a couple bits to keep your mind busy.” He said holding up the bag. “And I miss my best friend.” He told him seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back