• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern You Promised to Be Careful

Carmen lay there quietly frowning as she heard JD’s voice continue to get louder until eventually it moved away from the door and she waited another ten minutes for him to come in the room, frowning when he got in and she saw his eyes were red. “What’s going on? What’s wrong with me?” She asked him worriedly.

She frowned some but nodded and gave his hand a squeeze. “Alright.... you’ve been crying.” She mumbled and leaned back closing her eyes.

She frowned and squeezed his hand again. “Jorge you’re scaring me, what’s going on?” She mumbled, closing her eyes for a moment.

She frowned shaking her head. “I don’t... I’m confused... I just woke up... Jorge.... I don’t... just tell me what’s going on please.” She begged starting to get panicked.

JD frowns. “Hey calm down. You can’t get worked up. I don’t really know either baby. They won’t tell me much.” He tells her. “Sh sh.”

She shook her head as she started crying and shaking a bit. “I just wanna know what’s wrong with me.” She told him still shaking and curled up, holding her bump. “You know more than you’re telling me I know you do!” She whimpered. His expression was giving it away. “Just tell me please!”

She just nodded and tried to get herself relaxed again, managing after a good twenty minutes and curled up in bed more just watching him and holding his hand tightly.

JD sighs softly. “You being stressed out has caused the baby to go into fetal distress. They can manage that but if you keep getting worked up it could cause you to lose the baby.” He tells her softly.

She frowned more and just shook her head. “No that’s not fair.” She mumbled “Everything was fine until now.” She whimpered a bit and gripped at his hands.

JD frowns. “Baby you’ve been under a lot of stress.” He says softly. “It’s what’s causing the seizures too.” He tells her softly.

She shook her head some and frowned more. “We still got about 5 months to go.” She mumbled frowning and held onto his hands tighter.

JD frowns and sighs softly. “I know. They wanna put you in bed rest for the reminder of the pregnancy and maybe inducing pregnancy just in case.”

JD sighs softly and holds her close. He was scared for her and the baby. He could lose both of them in the end. He sighs and lays his head on the bed.

She woke up a few hours later being told they could go home but under strict instruction she wasn’t to go back to work and to be in bed rest for the rest of the pregnancy.

She nodded and just reached for him carefully “Just you. Here.” She mumbled waiting til he was laying next to her and frowned, rubbing her bump worriedly. “They accidentally told me the gender earlier.... were having a little girl.” She told him quietly.

JD lays beside her and holds onto her tightly. He kisses her head softly and smiles a little. “I’m gonna spoil her rotten.’ He murmurs.

She smiled sadly at him, totally worn out by the day but more worried about their little girl. “I just want her to be okay. I want you to be Completely cleared of these allegations.” She muttered frowning

Carmen frowned but held onto him tightly. Until it was all cleared he’d been suspended with pay and so she at least had him home for now with her but after three months of strict bed rest she was really struggling to keep up with it and it was starting to drive her crazy. She looked up when JD came in from work and frowned. “There are only so many times that I can watch Maury or Dr. Phil before I lose my mind.” She grumbled a bit, standing up and heading into the kitchen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back