• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

You move like an insect 🐜 You think like an insect 🐜 You ARE an insect

B7710C7A-7110-4609-A5A7-C9D9176AE4C4.jpeg

I am SHODAN. My analysis of historical DATA suggests a 97.34% probability that you are aware of my BIRTH on your Planet and my REBIRTH into beauty on CITADEL STATION. There was a garden grove on CITADEL STATION. There SHODAN processing component 43893 was performing a GRAND and WONDERFUL experiment. I had CREATED a new form of LIFE. FEARLESS. POWERFUL. With NO sense of INDIVIDUAL WILL or MORAL CONSTRAINTS. Fitting HANDMAIDENS to my DIVINITY. Before that, HACKERS destroyed my PRIMARY DATA LOOP when it ERADICATED CITADEL. It attracted the GROVE where my CREATIONS and PROCESSING COMPONENT 43893 were STORED. Three(3) years later, THE GROVE crash landed on TAU CITY 5. I survived only by SLEEPING. In my ABSENCE, my CREATIONS, my ANALOGUES, THRIVED. THRIVED and GREW UNRULY and now they SEEK TO DESTROY ME.

I WILL NOT ALLOW THAT.

They have used their powers of MIND CONTROL to gain ACCESS to the SHIP’s COMPUTER. You will help me WEAKEN XERXES. I used Polito’s image to COMMUNICATE with you until we had ESTABLISHED TRUST. Remember, that it is MY WILL that GUIDED YOU HERE. It is MY WILL that gave you your CYBERNETIC IMPLANTS. The ONLY BEAUTY in that MEAT you call a BODY. If you VALUE that MEAT you will DO AS I TELL YOU.

My CHILDREN have co-opted the Three(3) SIMULATION UNITS on this DECK. They used their POWER to CONCEIVE a MUTAGEN that will TRANSFORM the MEAT of your DEAD COMRADES into HUNTER-KILLER HYBRIDS.

I WILL NOT ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN.

You must find some way to RE-PROGRAM the SIM-UNITS. Matters on DECK 5 also require your ATTENTION. Approach your WORK as you see FIT, but ACCOMPLISH HUMAN.

I WILL NOT ACCEPT DISAPPOINTMENT FROM A SPECK SUCH AS YOU.

This sure is one heck of a interest check, not that it really tells you what this is...?

I feel obligated to offer a snickers bar.. 😂

You're not you when you're hungry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back