• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern you & me

takeachancemica

Hi there, the name is Mica. I took a 4 year hiatus and am back, wanting to find one or two people to roleplay. c:
I am willing to roleplay via message or a group of us~

Just some quick things to read and consider before messaging me:

- Modern preferred (you can play a fantasy character, but I prefer human)
- No one liners nor novels. 1-4 paragraphs will suffice. I am more of a casual roleplayer.
- Proper grammar preferred. I do understand mistakes happen.
- If you get bored, let me know. Communication is key. I am willing to work with you.
- If you are done with the roleplay, that's fine. Just let me know so I don't sit around and wait.
- OOC chat is cool, but not required. But it would be cool to make some friends.
- I work 3 jobs (FT and PT) so I'm not on every day. But I will do my best to reply ASAP.
- I do any gender and sexuality. I can double as well if needed.
- I prefer to roleplay with someone 18+ due to I am 26.
- I do NOT do smut. I prefer to fade to black if it ever gets to that.
- I will roleplay violence and will use curse words.

Alright, that's done. Now the fun stuff, what I'm looking for!

italics = craving

Modern

High School
College (Dorms)
Boarding School
Family
Roommates
Long Distance Relationship

Pairings

Best friend x Best friend Sibling
Teacher x Student (college age only)
Prep x Emo (any other cliche groups)
Bad Boy x Good Girl (can be reversed)
Best friend x Best friends Ex
Ex x Ex's Sibling
Country x City

Fandom

Fruits Basket
Hunger Games
90 Day Fiance

I also have a link in my signature to my characters. If you are interested in roleplaying with one of them, lemme know! I would love to use my babies c:

Feel free to suggest things. I am half asleep and cannot remember everything. xD

Last edited:
I'm interested in a few pairings!

I'd actually be in for any of the pairings you listed, so if you're still looking for partners and are craving s certain pairing right now, let me know! :3

okie I'm kind of interested in a high school/college setting?
maybe a pairing? I'm open <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back