• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom -You like Fandoms? SO DO I!

Absolutely down for a Harry Potter rp! I could play any of the characters you mentioned and honestly any of the characters you have experience playing would be fun for my OC!

Not only a bump but just an fyi for everyone I’m rping with now to save messaging everybody.

In Canada my phone and internet provider has been down since 2 am EST and still has yet to be rebooted. Rogers and Fido are affected nationwide so my replies are going to be spotty for God knows how long. I swear I haven’t ghosted.

Also to anyone else that looks just have patience with someone who hasn’t replied if you know they are from Canada, they’re probably with one of the affected carriers that are down. Idk if the mods of the discord have said anything.

BUMPDATE:

I’m also adding Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss to the fandom list!

I‘d be looking for an Alastor from Hazbin Hotel and would be willing to play anyone bar Ser Pentious.

And for HB I’d only be up to playing Millie and Moxxie on my end (I’d be Millie) in exchange for whoever (bar Stella bc she’s a bitch)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back