• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom -You like Fandoms? SO DO I!

Writer_Princess53284

No retreat, no surrender
Hi there, friends! Yes, I'm reaching out for a fandom only post :)

A Little about me:

I'm a girl
I'll be 24 in May :)
I am LGBTQ+ friendly and WILL PLAY F*F or M*F (I've seldom done an M*M RP but am willing to attempt)
Cancer sucks ass (Beat it once, fighting again)
I DOUBLE! I've found doubling easier when finding partners so unless you're fine with playing just the one character, please have an idea of who you'd want me to double as for you (I'll provide a list of who I have experience playing, but for others I will research a bit deeper so I can play somewhat convincing)
I do have periods where I get stuck/need periods away from the RP itself due to mental drain/having periods where I lose interest (But don't worry, I'll be back)
I'm EST and usually have nothing but free time on my hands ATM due to treatment and the big Rona
I usually play OC*Canon but if there's a good ship that I like I will be willing to play it (I'll put them in if there's any in my list of fandoms :) )
I do not bite! I usually RP in PMs or Discord so I can have a thread open simply for OOC chat. Have a crap home life? Feel free to unload, I'm a listening ear :)
I can write in either 3rd or 1st person, past or present tense, we can talk about this before we start :)

What I'll Ask of You:

I don't mind role playing, if you're under 18 I am NOT going to RP anything NSFW with you. But If you're under 16 I will not be comfortable RPing with you. So please let me know how old you are before you reach out :)
I'm not overly picky about how much you write! As long as you help drive the plot and give me something to work with. If I don't think there's something to work with, I'll need a couple days to try and figure something out (but feel free to bump me after 3 days :) )
Even more, I'm cool with lapses in literacy, but please be somewhat literate (As in, I can understand what you're typing and make it out) and PLEASE refrain from *writing actions like this* I hate that!
Don't spam me every hour waiting for a response. I understand people have lives and I'm no exception to this, I'll try to bump you every 2-3 days and let you know when I'm going to be absent for a while. Please do the same if you can :)

:bishiesparklesr:AND NOW FOR THE FANDOMS :bishiesparklesl:

I'll put potential ships for each fandom first, then who I'd like to have played forme and then who I have experience playing for anyone else but if you want someone different, please don't hesitate to ask :)

Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) *Note I'm still getting through some of the movies*

Ships I'd be willing to play:
Steve+Bucky
Loki+Valkyrie

Who I'm willing to play:
Thor
Tony
Steve
Bucky
Peter P
Loki
Natasha
Wanda

Who I'm craving:
Loki (Never NOT craving Loki and have plot ideas here)
Pietro
Steve
Bucky
Natasha

*I'd love to have a Thor and Loki double or a Wanda and Pietro double too that'd be cool :)*

Harry Potter

Ships I'm willing to play
Draco * Hermione
Harry * Hermione
Draco * Astoria
Harry * Ginny

I have experience playing:
Bill Weasley
Charlie Weasley
Fred or George Weasley
Harry Potter

Who I'd like you to play:

Draco
Harry
Hermione

Game of Thrones:

Ships I'm willing to play:

Sansa * Theon
Daenerys * Jorah
Daenerys * Jon
Joffrey * Sansa/Margery
**Don't come at me with incestuous ships plz that's a big no**

Who I'd like to have played:

Viserys

Who I'm willing to play:

Just about anyone, just ask :)

Descendants:

Ships I'm willing to play:
Ben and Mal
Jay and Lonnie
Mal and Evie
Evie and Ben
Evie and Carlos

I'm looking for:
*Carlos de Vil*
Harry Hook

I can play:
Harry Hook
OC

Twilight
Ships I'll play
Bella * Edward

I have experience playing:
Edward
Rosalie
Emmett
Alice

I'm looking for:
Edward
Jasper
Alice
Rosalie

Gravity Falls

Who I can play:
Dipper
Mabel

Who I'm craving
Dipper

The Outsiders
Ships I'm willing to play
Ponyboy and Cherry

Who I'm craving
Dallas
Soda Pop

Who I can play:
Ponyboy
Soda Pop
Darry

The Hunger Games
Who I'm Willing to Play
Peeta
Gale

Who I'm craving:
Cato

Total Drama (Not the Remake)
Who I'm Willing to Play:
Literally anyone bar Chris and Chef

Who I'm Craving:
Alejandro
Duncan
Trent
Jacques

Again, I am willing to play just about anyone, my lists of who I will play are more of people I have experience playing :) Please don't hesitate to reply or shoot me a message :) Thanks for taking the time to read​

Last edited:
Hello! I would love to start a Marvel a thread with you, I always love writing stories that involve Natasha in any way. A little about me, I'm 21,in school to be a creative writer, new to this site but not to RPing, and a fellow May baby :) I normally write anywhere between three and six paragraphs per post and can post as often as two or three times a day when I'm really excited about a thread but normally I end up posting within a day or two of my RP partner.

Let me know if you're interested in writing with me! :)

Hello! I would love to start a Marvel a thread with you, I always love writing stories that involve Natasha in any way. A little about me, I'm 21,in school to be a creative writer, new to this site but not to RPing, and a fellow May baby :) I normally write anywhere between three and six paragraphs per post and can post as often as two or three times a day when I'm really excited about a thread but normally I end up posting within a day or two of my RP partner.

Let me know if you're interested in writing with me! :)

Hi!

thanks for showing the interest! I’d be more than happy to do a Natasha rp with you :) feel free to shoot me a message :)

Hi. Are you interested yet in a descendants rp? I can play Carlos for you if you can play Harry for me. I dont mind oc’s i have an oc myself

hi there! are you still looking for a steve/bucky roleplay? :'))

Hey, I'd love to do something Marvel with you. I've been dying to play Loki lately. New to here but not new to RP, 19 and a lover of writing and mischief!

Hi! Are you still seeking someone to write Carlos de Vil? It's been a while but I plan to re-watch descendants right this minute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back