• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

You know the reason this post is here...

Fus ro dah

Lorekeeper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Okay, so I've had a few ideas pooting around in my head for 1x1's. No one liners and please have a good grasp of spelling and grammar. :) More ideas will be added as they come. Original characters only. I don't really play canon or against canon anymore.

1: Brothers In Arms: Twin/non twin brothers in a Dystopian world, committing some kind of crime to survive. Either theft, assassinations, or scamming. Whichever we decide at the time, or all three. Of course, more plot ideas, setting details will be discussed before we start.

2: The World Ended?: Post Apocalyptic tale. Two friends were camping down in one of their families bomb shelters for the weekend. When they went down Friday night, everything was fine, when they emerged Sunday... the world was a mess. Cause of Apocalypse to be decided, no zombies. Plot etc to be discussed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there, mate.

I'm quite interested in the second one, and would be glad to contribute my ideas towards the plot but may I ask, will it be a heterosexual or homosexual pairing?

That just depends if romance happens or not. I posted these looking for stories, not just romance. So, if you want romance to happen or for the characters to have been together we can do that. I'm fine with either really, it's up to you. :D We can discuss the plots etc in PM

GimmickPuppet said:
No, I'd like the romance to develop. For some reason I cannot PM, I only joined yesterday.
You need ten posts to PM, it's to stop spambots spamming players. :) And alright, so were you after m/f romance or m/m romance? (I don't do f/f)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back