• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings You know the drill

Jannah

Barely holding on.
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Yep. I need RP's.

Firstly, just so people know what to expect I will say that I do consider myself an advanced writer. I enjoy stories that include rich character development, intricate plot, etc. If you're looking for something casual that is only about a paragraph or two then I'm the wrong partner for you. I am also a sucker for the dark and gritty, thus if you're looking for something that is all sunshine and rainbows or even a happy ending then I'm also probably the wrong partner for you. It is fun to make characters suffer and experience sacrifice. It's simply a natural part of life.

If I haven't managed to scare you away yet then here are some things I'm currently looking to RP:

Historical(this is what I'm craving the most right now):
Ancient Egypt/Greece/Rome
Revolutions(there's many to choose from and they make fun settings for these things)
Middle Ages/Renaissance
Something royalty or arranged marriage related
WW II
Cold War(especially the espionage stuff)
Pretty much any other era or event that you can think of(I especially love exploring the tragic ones)

Fantasy/sci-fi:
Dystopian/post-apocalyptic
Superpower/mutant stuff
Some sort of epic journey
Alien invasion or zombie apocalypse

Fandom(OC's only):
Harry Potter/Fantastic Beasts
The Hunger Games
Pokemon

I already have some ideas in mind for a few of the above. If you're interested in hearing about any of those then please let me know. If not, then we can certainly work out ideas from any of the other prompts listed. Correspondence through Discord to iron out the RP details is preferred.

Last edited:
Hey, I'd love to RP with you! I'm similarly looking for something dark and gritty with dynamic characters and a detailed, complex plot. I'm really into historical RPs, and would love to do something related to WWII, revolutions, or the Cold War. Let me know what you have in mind!

Perfect then! Feel free to hit me up.

As I said to the person up above feel free to contact me on Discord. It's just a lot easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back