• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings "You know BTS?"/Looking to try a BTS rp (mxf/potterheads welcome!)

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
*Note for potterheads that aren't BTS fans: Take a look at my Triwizard story idea below. We can rp that plot without BTS if you like.

INTRO
intro2.gif

Not sure if I'll find any BTS fans here, but I'll just give it a try. I gotta admit, I've been hesitant to start a BTS rp because of how...different people tend to make them in their fan fictions. Different, meaning their personalities are different. It's what makes them them so I never understood why people changed them completely. So in whatever project we start it's the one aspect about them I'd like to stay true to. Everything outside that can be improvised because one, we can't know every little thing about them anyway and two, I believe non-fictional figures should not be imitated to a T even if it is just an rp. I've been resisting the urge to rp BTS by writing a fanfiction by myself but I've hit a snag but also don't want to stop writing. So I came back to make sure I keep exercising my writing and because my self control to rp BTS has reached its limit.

Side Note: If there's to be any romantic element, I don't plan on exceeding PG content. Partly because imagining them to be intimate is weird for me lol. I see most of them as younger brothers. (Emphasis on 'most'. They're not all younger than me. :xFwink:)

LENGTH PREFERENCES
-3 paragraph minimum
-3,000 word max
-No fluff, or redundancy to get a high word count please!

STORY OPTIONS

BTS @ Hogwarts
HOGWARTS bts1.jpgHOGWARTS maknae line.jpgHOGWARTS bts.png
[
houses shown in images]
Option #1. This year the Triwizard Tournament returns to Hogwarts. This time is a little different as each headmaster will decide how their champions are selected--as history has proven that the legendary goblet of fire is not entirely incorruptible. As far as Hogwarts is concerned, the headmaster has decided on a pre-tournament in which all who apply will go through a series of challenges in order to become a champion to compete against two other school's champions. Another revision: instead of one champion, three will represent their schools as teams. [In this story BTS would not be k-pop stars. They'd just be regular students with the same name and personalities.]

Option #2. A (or two, if you want) Potterhead/Army (OC) unsuspectingly picks an ancient magical tree to fall asleep under reading Harry Potter with BTS blaring out of her earphones. Much to her surprise she wakes up in a dorm room where others are waking up and talking about heading to the Great Hall for breakfast. Even more shocking besides finding herself at Hogwarts was finding that BTS had also been magicked into Hogwarts somehow. Was this her fault? How does she tell her favorite idols that she had just ripped them from their success into a world she wasn't sure was even real?

BTS Realistic Fiction
763537e8ef5cc8a34291758354f674ba8683c391_hq.gif
bts.gif
we are bulletproof pt 2.gif

Option #1. An OC becomes a social media photographer for BTS. I don't know what the overall plot would be for this one, I just know that there needs to be small conflicts sprinkled throughout to build character and social relationships. We can flesh out details later if you're interested. I used a similar concept for a fanfic that I haven't finished yet so if you wanna use some ideas from there we can discuss it over DM.

BTS BIAS
I don't have any problems playing any of the members for you. (I honestly wouldn't argue against playing all of them lol). My bias is Yoongi. However, because he's my bias I'm conflicted between entrusting his character to someone else and just taking it on myself. It actually just depends on whether or not "romance" will be included in his storyline. But it's something we can talk about.

LASTLY
It's been a while since I've made one of these request things so I apologize if I failed to include other common information or failed to be clear about anything. Please feel free to ask any questions! Thank you, or 감사합니다!
hi.gif

Attachments

• we are bulletproof pt 2.gif
    we are bulletproof pt 2.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • mood.gif
    mood.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Hey there!
I would love to rp with you, I mostly am active on discord for rps but I am fine to write wherever ^-^

*Note for potterheads that aren't BTS fans: Take a look at my Triwizard story idea below. We can rp that plot without BTS if you like.

INTRO
View attachment 765521

Not sure if I'll find any BTS fans here, but I'll just give it a try. I gotta admit, I've been hesitant to start a BTS rp because of how...different people tend to make them in their fan fictions. Different, meaning their personalities are different. It's what makes them them so I never understood why people changed them completely. So in whatever project we start it's the one aspect about them I'd like to stay true to. Everything outside that can be improvised because one, we can't know every little thing about them anyway and two, I believe non-fictional figures should not be imitated to a T even if it is just an rp. I've been resisting the urge to rp BTS by writing a fanfiction by myself but I've hit a snag but also don't want to stop writing. So I came back to make sure I keep exercising my writing and because my self control to rp BTS has reached its limit.

Side Note: If there's to be any romantic element, I don't plan on exceeding PG content. Partly because imagining them to be intimate is weird for me lol. I see most of them as younger brothers. (Emphasis on 'most'. They're not all younger than me. :xFwink:)

LENGTH PREFERENCES
-3 paragraph minimum
-3,000 word max
-No fluff, or redundancy to get a high word count please!

STORY OPTIONS

BTS @ Hogwarts
View attachment 765436View attachment 765505View attachment 765506
[
houses shown in images]
Option #1. This year the Triwizard Tournament returns to Hogwarts. This time is a little different as each headmaster will decide how their champions are selected--as history has proven that the legendary goblet of fire is not entirely incorruptible. As far as Hogwarts is concerned, the headmaster has decided on a pre-tournament in which all who apply will go through a series of challenges in order to become a champion to compete against two other school's champions. Another revision: instead of one champion, three will represent their schools as teams. [In this story BTS would not be k-pop stars. They'd just be regular students with the same name and personalities.]

Option #2. A (or two, if you want) Potterhead/Army (OC) unsuspectingly picks an ancient magical tree to fall asleep under reading Harry Potter with BTS blaring out of her earphones. Much to her surprise she wakes up in a dorm room where others are waking up and talking about heading to the Great Hall for breakfast. Even more shocking besides finding herself at Hogwarts was finding that BTS had also been magicked into Hogwarts somehow. Was this her fault? How does she tell her favorite idols that she had just ripped them from their success into a world she wasn't sure was even real?

BTS Realistic Fiction
763537e8ef5cc8a34291758354f674ba8683c391_hq.gif
bts.gif
View attachment 765503

Option #1. An OC becomes a social media photographer for BTS. I don't know what the overall plot would be for this one, I just know that there needs to be small conflicts sprinkled throughout to build character and social relationships. We can flesh out details later if you're interested. I used a similar concept for a fanfic that I haven't finished yet so if you wanna use some ideas from there we can discuss it over DM.

BTS BIAS
I don't have any problems playing any of the members for you. (I honestly wouldn't argue against playing all of them lol). My bias is Yoongi. However, because he's my bias I'm conflicted between entrusting his character to someone else and just taking it on myself. It actually just depends on whether or not "romance" will be included in his storyline. But it's something we can talk about.

LASTLY
It's been a while since I've made one of these request things so I apologize if I failed to include other common information or failed to be clear about anything. Please feel free to ask any questions! Thank you, or 감사합니다!
View attachment 765525
Hello I would love to rp with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back