• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings you guys wanna RP?

Summer Breeze

That one girl
Hi guys! I'm Summer, I'm 20 years old, I study educational sciences and I live in The Netherlands.

Welcome to my rambling!
last updated 27-06-2020

I have been roleplaying on and off since I was about 14 years old, so I got a bit of experience and I'd like to call my self semi-literate. I can write you novels if you want to but I'm also absolutely fine writing only a paragraph or two. My prefered gender to play is female, I have tried playing males in the past but and while sometimes it works, it's generally not really for me. I love writing a great range of types of characters though, from the sweet innocent girly girl to the more tough, tomboyish gal to. I can do any pairing, FxM and FxF. HOWEVER, I've kinda grown sick of playing FxF as I always ended up having to play the more 'tomboy-ish' character and honestly, it's getting a bit repetative. This doesn't mean I only want to play girly girls form now on though, I play a whole range of characters but it's just that specific dynamic that I'm a little bit tired of.
I get really attached to my RPs so when I'm into it, I'll reply multiple times a day and I'll probably say up wayy too late too if that is when you are online. However, that doesn't mean life can't hit and I'll be gone for a day or a little more. I'll try to let you know when that happens though!
doubeling is not really something i'm interested in, very sorry, I've not done it before very often and when I did I prefered one character over the other and it was just not enjoyable. I do use lots of side characters though, I give them all names and personalities and stuff and I love it when we both get to controll the side characters to bring the story more to life.

What I'm looking for in my parter
I'll keep it brief because I'm really easy when it comes to my partners. Anyway, I'd like someone who can kind of match me in post length and bring some interesting story development to the table aswell, I can't run a story by myself ya know. I also looooove OOC chats, so if you wanna rp with me then expect me to come and try to be your friend, makes RPing a lot more enjoyable for me.
something I'd absolutely love is a parter who will shoot me their ideas and cravings, I'm pretty flexible when it comes to rping and I love to just jump on new ideas, so if we click and you'd be like "darn I am craving some magical medieval rp with super powers" or "what if our characters went to a masked ball together?" and you'd run that idea by me then chances are about 99.9% that I'd be completely on board with that and would want to jump on it immediately. I had a partner like this in the past and honestly, it was the best. Miss that guy.
obviously I am ditch friendly, I mean, I get it if we don't click or life happens or if it's just not working for you. I'm quite understanding since I've had that too more times than I can count. Do try to let me know though, because otherwise I'll keep obsessively checking back and poking you.
one other thing, please be a bit mature. I study educational sciences and I already teach two days a week at a highschool. It's awkward for me to rp with kids who could've been my students. It's up to you to decide if you think you're too young, but pleae just keep it in mind.

Now to the good stuff
when it comes to what I like in rping, I'm pretty basic sometimes. I'm all for some really interesting super creative ideas but sometimes, I like to be trash with some good old, classic good girl x bad boy/girl pairings. I am absolutely fine with some darker themes. Gimme that edge so sharp I can cut myself on it. However, I also love love me some fluff. It has to be balanced well ya know, one moment they fight and the next moment is all sweet and fluffy. love that shit. I am completely cool with some more 'romantic scenes' but when it comes to the frickity fracking I prefer to fade to black.

I prefer to play with original plots and characters, fandoms aren't really my thing, but I am cool with kind of borrowing the universe/concept of a specific fandom and making our own story around it, however, I didn't include them in the things I'd be interested in so if you wanna, hit me up

On to the pairings/concepts! For pretty much every pairing I have a story line in my mind. Most of them are rather self explanatory, and others perhaps need some explaining which I will have done. For half of them I also have a character in mind, but roles can obviously be negociated. My prefered role will be in bold, and stuff I'm really craving atm will have an * but feel free to hit me up for any pairing or concept you are interested in because I just really want to rp again.

Good girl x Bad guy/girl
as I mentioned before, utter and complete trash for this kind of pairing, so if you wanna do this then I'll love you forever. The setting and stuff where this happens is up to you, could be highschool or college, could be in combination with some of my other prompts, could be anything you desire basicly. I would like to come up with a more detailed story than "they meet at college" stuff. While I got nothing against college it usually just turns dull really really fast.

disabled athlete X abled athlete*
MC is training for the paralymics, she's determined and won't let anything stop her from reaching her goal of being the best. YC is an abled athlete who is doing his best to get qualified for the olympics. when they meet in the gym, YC feels sorry when he sees MC roll in in her weelchair, and decides to offer her help but he'll quickly see that this girl doesn't need no man (or woman) to take care of her.

conservative christian girl X regular guy/girl
they meet at a summer holliday where they were invited by a mutual friend. MC lives in a heavy christian bubble where she's supposed to get married soon to a boy from her church, but she is intrigued by the strange, 'normal', world she landed in, and even more so by the strange person she met. her parents won't be happy to see her come home with someone like *that* though. (this can absolutely be just MxF but FxF would bring more drama to the table, ya know)

teacher X (whatever you wanna be, I just wanna play with this oc really)
MC is a young teacher and a single mom of a 6 year old girl. She's very passionate about her subject and works hard to provide for her daughter. her life has been one big rocky road but she is now ready to find happiness and perhaps settle down even.

foreign exchange student X native
character 1 is a foreign exchange student and charactere 2 is the native peer of the family 1 will be staying with. 2 shows 1 around their school, shows them their country and becomes great friends with 1, but what if it turns out to be more than just a friendship?

world leader X world leader*** (prefer FxM for this one)
MC is the young queen of one of the most important countries of the world, sophisticated, nervous because of her brand new role, desperate to do it right. YC is the young president of a new and upcomming super power, confident, ambitious to become the greatest. they meet at a world top gathering of the greatest leaders, and YC is interested in a trade deal with MC. after the top is over they strike up a conversation and find an interest in eachother. perhaps it's time for a state visit? but what will happen afterwards?

country girl X city boy/girl
MC is a typical country farm girl, grown up in a small town, loves to ride horses and all of that. things change in her little town when YC shows up, moved into the house next to her, fresh from the big city. MC decides to show them the country way of life, but perhaps she herself wil learn something new aswell.

mucisian X mucisian
MC and YC meet at a competition, they play music in the same genre (we can decidde later what genre that is, but I like to send youtube vidoes of the music they're supposed to be playing to add some realism or something) and after the competition they hit it off quite well. They decide to collab but what if it turns out to be more than just a one time collaboration?

Gang X Maffia
MC is the heir of an influential maffia group, she's calm, collected and rather sheltered for a maffia girl. One day she meets YC, a high up member of the biggest and scariest gang in town. Surely this can't end well, now can it?

Stand alone criminal X Maffia boss
(this one could also include some supernatural powers if you like, to spice things up a bit ya know) MC is a young street fighter and criminal, she doesn't associate herself with any organisation and prefers to work alone. This is quite a tough life though, and she often goes hungry and rarely has any money. One day she is quite desperate and attempts to steal from the largest maffia in town. However, she messes up and gets caught. Completely at the mercy of YC, MC offeres to work for YC. Wil they take the offer? what will happen next?

elemental mage X common person/another elemental mage
in this world, elemental mages aren't very popular. people are scared of them and the king wants to get rid of them because they are so powerfull. MC is a wind elemental and meets YC, they'll go on an epic journey together and try to stay out of the hands of the king.

dragon guardian X common villager/dragon hunter
MC is an outcast of her village, sacraficed to be the dragon guardian. she lives with the dragon and is the way of comunication between them and the humans. she hasn't seen a living soul untill today. what will happen? are they friendly or hostile? will they harm her precious dragon

supernatural spy X supernatural villain
(I have a pretty fleshed out world for this one, it's quite dramatic) MC is a spy for the Super Secret Society, they have been for as long as they can remember. Because of their super powers they don't fit into normal society and the SSS gave them a home. They are send out on a mission to take down an evil mastermind who wants nothing more but to destroy the SSS, however, they'll find that the lines between good and bad aren't quite as clear as they were lead to believe.

super hero X super hero
don't really have a plot for this one, but the concept isn't too difficult, we both are super heros with super powers, we fight some crime, we team up or perhaps stand in eachothers way a little.

school of the elements
At the school of the elements, for hundreds of years all 4 elements have come together to learn about themself, about eachother and from eachother. In normal life they wouldn't see eachother a lot as in this society, elements live seperated and contact is only made when strictly nessecary. Not here though, only the richest, most influential elementals get in and get a chance to learn from eachother and become the next generation that might rule the world. How well will this work out for MC who is a rather serious, calm water girl. She gets thrown into a world of college parties, weird people and a whole lot of other things she is unfamilliar with.

Space maffia ruler x space princess *** (prefer this one FxM)
So, planets now work as countries, you know how stuff works in space fiction. One planet is financially not doing very well and after a failed meeting to save it, the princess is returning home when her ship gets targeted by a space rogue group, trying to make a quick buck. However, their distress call is picked up by a ship owned by the largest space maffia in the galaxy. Princess gets rescued and brought to their leader, the unrecognised but maybe most powerful man in the galaxy. However, just returning the princess without a reward is not his style, so he wants a reward, knowing full well her planet can't pay such a thing so he offers an alternative... A marriage.

apocalypse survivor X apocalypse survivor
The world has gone to shit, everyone saw it comming yet nobody did anything about it and now it is too late, has been too late for quite some time now. Most people are gone, cities are in ruins and only small groups of survivors remain both above and below ground. Mutant beasts roam the earth as nature is slowly taking back what belonged to her in the first place. MC is a young inventor, living in a small hut in the middle of nowhere. She is always on the hunt for parts, builds new things with them and trades with survivalist groups in the area. She has made quite a life for herself, as best as she could have given the circumstances. One day, YC comes around and after that, things will never be the same again.

The Moles
(this is a world I have been building for about 2 years now, it's my baby and if you're interested I'd love to share it with you in the form of an RP) a world, destroyed by centuries of war and nuclear destruction has only one remaining super power left. They rule the world and that world is centered in the valley of a mountain range, encapsulating The Capital like a wall all around. Outside The Wall it's uninhabitable, they say. They give everyone a fair chance in life, but how fair that chance acutally is, is up for debate. This debate is not allowed though, and anyone who dares question them will dissapear in one way or another. Some people don't like this and they escape, retreated to caves and bunkers in The Wall. They no longer tolerate this, they will bring change and find out for themself what is really happening in the shiney city centers where all the leaders reside while their people are being worked to death in the factories on the outskirt of town.

general hero x vilain stuff
medieval stuff
supernatural beings
arranged marriage**
maffia/gangs
college rp
kidnapping*
assassin stuff*
medieval knights/royalty
probably more stuff I can't remember right now

If you like any of these ideas then please do let me know! Also if you have any other ideas and think based on my ideas I might like yours too, then also hit me up and let me know, I'd love to hear what you have to offer! Character cravings are fine too! I looove it when people have really cool, fleshed out characters they wanna play with and I have plenty of more developed characters aswell so I'm sure there is something we can figure out.
I'll probably add more ideas as I think of them so do come back if none of this interests you now!

Hope you have a wonderfull day and perhaps I'll talk to you soon ^~^​

Last edited:
I might be interested in doing Teacher x Student with you(with me playing the student).This could be some sort of platonic romance or just forbidden close friendship (cause of the age differences).

Hey, if you're still looking for a partner I'd be down for Good Girl X Bad Boy. ^•^

I've got a prompt and OC I've been sitting on that I'd love to tell you about and see if it clicks 👉👈

Hey, if you're still looking for a partner I'd be down for Good Girl X Bad Boy. ^•^
Sure, if you got an interesting story idea I'd totally be down!
I've got a prompt and OC I've been sitting on that I'd love to tell you about and see if it clicks 👉👈
Sounds good! Shoot me a pm and let me know, I'm sure we can something out.
Into aliens and magic? I got something cooking!
Never done much with those two together, but I'm intrigued. Shoot me a on and do tell me more!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back