• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy You ever seen the inside of a dwarf prison?

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Short simple and quick. It's a medieval fantasy with magic an monsters etc, big twist here is aliens are up to hijinks and trouble across the planet with lots of strange occurrences happening in your area...

However you are in a ancient underground city remade into the most secure prison in the known world. A place for all manner of scum to work themselves to death never to see the light of the sun again.
Your characters first long term goal is to escape... not a easy task what with the guards, magical traps and the fact your locked down deeper than bones.

Looking for six or seven people at most, if you want to play your character would be a indvidual thrown in the underground dwarf prison known as Irongrasp. This indvidual will form a alliance to escape so if you plan on making the psycho cannibal murder hobo know that may backfire or I might just decline it entirely.
Hard to trust a nut job with a escape plan you know.

Magic has a general rule of thumb to how it works, the only exception being Dwarfs are resistant to magic and can create antimagic items weapons and even structures.

For everyone else its basically types like Pokemon. Most being normal or "untalented" but just as many are born with any random type...
a fire type, a steel type, a psychic type.
The type of said character determines the magic they can use and what they are weak to.
Fire weak to water
Water weak to grass
Grass weak to fire etc etc

CS page

Last edited:
Interested! I want to make a normal guy. What crimes are most common to get people locked in this secure facility? Is this one where only severe crimes get you in here?

Theft, murder, extortion, rape, being framed, multiple counts of indecency/public nuisance etc etc

I'm not verified on the discord so if anyone wants to post the url in lobby 2 in hopes of starting this up faster I won't say no

Sounds interesting, but why discord?

If anyone cares the cs is here and in the first post

I've decided on my Crimes. I will be in jail for Sedition, Treason, and Attempted Regicide.

If anyone cares the cs is here and in the first post

Just a quick question to see if I can provide with anything of value: how long are posts expected to be?

I'd prefer two paragraphs or more but so long as it isn't a sentence or two it should be right

heyyo, would you allow for a chaotic goblin girl in your prison break?
I like your idea of using pokemon types to control the scope of magic in your setting, neat idea

Hey, hate to say it but goblins in my fiction are to much of monsters to be playable races.

Will say Baalbuddies comics make me want to reconsider but I don't want this rp to fall into degeneracy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back