• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom You Either Die A Hero, Or You Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become The Villain. (IC)

Characters
Here
SLOWBURN
katayama masaru
Chase -> With group surrounding the suspicious individual
tags
mentions: leviohsa leviohsa Britt-21 Britt-21
interactions: Slav Slav StealthyShades StealthyShades Maxxob Maxxob

Were these two seriously having a conversation about tea and coffee in the midst of what he thought was an urgent mission? To be fair, he was absorbed in the conversation especially when tea was brought up although unlike Ichiro he kept quiet about his thoughts on that, he felt it wasn't appropriate when there was a possibly dangerous individual running around.

Despite staying quiet, he was very tempted to back the old man up when Ichiro gave his two cents about preferring coffee. Hmm, maybe with Mr. Ling's help we could change Treasure Map's opinion on tea, he's missing out big time.

After Gao finished talking to his partner, the hero quickly took off, Ichiro then turned to him with a look, "Your lucky Gao is a hero candlehead or he'd be smashing your face in right now rookie."

He wanted to speak up but he couldn't help but silently agree with his co-worker on that. The man not only had strength that he still had in what most people would call their "golden years" but Gao carried with him what Masaru thought was more valuable, experience. Which is why he wouldn't doubt the fact that Mr. Fist would outbest him by quite a few leagues if he ever fought against him. The thought of fighting someone like Gao sent a slight shiver down his spine, he felt intimidated but nevertheless his usual rush of both curiosity and excitement overwhelmed the former. It might just be a part of his pride getting the best of him, but along with Nexette and a few others, he'd make sure Gao was on the list of people he'd want to spar with someday.

The familiar smell of his burning hands returned his focus back on the situation. No time for wandering thoughts especially if what happened to Nexette could happen again to one of them. Surprisingly all because of his quirk, the smell wasn't like what most people would expect. His flaming hands put out something like cherrywood, a sweet, fruity aroma. Burning flesh from what he heard had a sulfuric tinge and was told that it was one of the most revolting scents people could experience.

He himself never understood as to why that was concerning the smell of his hands, but he guessed in his case, his hands weren't really burning flesh to begin with, rather they were built to withstand the most extreme heat as a part of his quirk. The only thing that might throw some people off is the fact that the skin on that part of his body changes into a type of red, an almost bloody crimson.

After a few good minutes at looking at Ichiro, his partner began walking and started to pick up the pace. He trailed behind Ichiro and guessed he tuned into the comms to lead the way like he asked earlier. Finally as they made their way across the city, Ichiro answered him back in his usual joking tone, "Lead the way? If you want to hold my hand, you can. I don't want our little rookie getting lost in Tokyo."

"That's cute Treasure Map, but is your mind a little out of place from your constant drinking? I wouldn't have a problem holding hands with someone as great as you, just don't complain if your hand stings after we're done oh cause you know... it's on fire."

Of course he wasn't serious about what he said. He wouldn't try to hurt his senpai or anyone in general just for that despite how irritating the drunk could be towards him. Although from then on, he didn't really get a reply from Ichiro about that. He guessed that shut him up for a bit or that Ichiro was honing in on what was happening through the comms, trying his best to balance the joking although still trying his best to make their operation a success.

The silence broke when his partner finally spoke again, but unexpectedly not to him as he pieced things together in his head. Keeping quiet, a wave of strange feelings came over him, he was simultaneously relieved Ichiro changed target for once, but for some reason he felt...jealous. That's silly, it was more appropriate to call it slight disappointment, he always had a feeling that the guy was like that to all the rookies. He didn't let those thoughts bother him that much, in fact, with the realization of another new member, he wondered if he really was a senpai himself already. Eagle really is a one-man scouting machine, that crazy bird.

It frustrated him a bit that he couldn't communicate much better with the rest of the agency, but he silently owned it, that mistake was all on him after all. Regardless, he kept trying his best and looked onwards as Ichiro kept getting new intel on where their target could be. Then suddenly, Ichiro bolted towards a certain direction, and naturally he sped up himself and followed.

"If what Tsukuyomi said was correct, we should be able to find our culprit in this direction - when we get close candlehead, wait for me to move in first. I'm gonna grab the bag to make sure he can't pull out a weapon on us but he could have something concealed. Trust your instincts, the last thing I need is a rookie getting hurt on me."

With a sure nod, he did what Ichiro asked from him, he let his partner take the initiative to make sure things went according to plan.

"I will, and don't worry Tr- uh Ichiro-senpai, I trust in the fact that this situation is in good hands now that you're-" being completely serious.

He cut himself off then, completing what he said in his mind, and stayed quiet all the while having a slight grin. He was sure he got his point across about his compliance. They entered a parking garage, no one of note except to his surprise, Tsukuyomi. He got to the culprit before the two of them did? Impressive-

"You snooze, you lose."

"ICHIRO!? What are y-"

*thud*

And down the man went.

It wasn't an exaggeration to say that the confrontation when Ichiro showed up to the scene was dealt with swiftly and rather painfully in the assumed culprit's case. During the impact, he thought he would naturally flinch, but he guessed it happened so quickly that he didn't to his relief, it let him see first hand what Ichiro was capable of. Eventually more heroes from their agency came to the area, after hearing the culprit had been caught and restrained.

"Yo Kid! I think you should do the honors. You shouldn't have to worry about him escaping with these.

Turning his attention to Tsukuyomi, he was met with a flying object, he caught it surely, thanks to his reflexes or else he knew that would've been an embarrassing moment that he was sure Ichiro wouldn't let him get away with for a long time. In his hands were a pair of what he thought were handcuffs although there was something different about them compared to a usual set. Perhaps the material was made or altered by his eye-patch friend.

He was about to make a move until a series of protests erupted from the suspicious man in question, "W-What the - give that back! Listen, I don't know what you guys are looking for, but I promise you what's in that bag ain't it! Just let me go guys, come on! I have nothing to hide in there! I don't understand why you'd attack a civilian!"

Finding himself slightly dumbfounded for a few seconds, he looked around to the others. None of them was buying his crap, so he followed suit.

"That's enough out of you. Save all the talk for when you're in questioning."

As he did the deed, Mr. Fist approached him with the same tone as last time, however from the old man's wording, he discerned that the mood was different. Making it very clear what he should do after he finished cuffing the culprit. Despite all of that, Gao didn't show any signs of hostility against him specifically but he was on high alert from what he was picking up from the hero in general. He wasn't afraid but he made sure to be careful when he talked to the him in that state. So not wanting to be rude, he didn't say a word and only gave the hero a reassuring nod, then sighed when the attention wasn't on him anymore. Got it, you don't have to tell me twice, old man.

Then it left as quickly as it came, and it seemed that Gao was back to his usual self, announcing to everyone that he was headed to a cafe to drink tea and possibly get some pastries. With that, it seemed everyone was splitting up to go off and do their own thing now that apparently the mission's been completed. He wished he could have gotten more action, but all that mattered in the end was that everyone worked together to get the job done.

After handing everything to the police's hands, he met back up with Tsukuyomi and Ichiro, then wiped some sweat from his forehead as time had finally put out the blaze from his hands, now only red in color, slowly becoming a lighter and more normal shade to the rest of his skin with each passing minute. They were still fairly hot made obvious by the steam unrolling from the surface of them, so he made sure not to place them on something for too long until they completely cooled off.

"So what now?" He paused to yawn and stretch, "Please tell me the mall trip will be for another day, I'm pretty tired with all this running around aren't you guys?"

code by Nano Nano

&. omoikane​

..feeling kinda entertained ........................ ..some park ➝ near group

.. Itsui Itsui Slav Slav StealthyShades StealthyShades and uh, anyone else in that group who i might not have been told about > >;

“You being on the phone with me right now means you’re not where you’re supposed to be. Get lost on your way there or something?”

The sound of plastic charms dancing against each other mingled with the monotonous voice resounding from a flip phone. Unsurprisingly, those words belonging to none other than Kajou Jouhou (pro hero: “HERO”) seemed to fall on deaf ears; perhaps it was because it was an older phone model and the audio quality was disgusting, or maybe it was just who she was trying to talk to… either way, the response she got was nothing but a listless hum.

Amber irises scanned over the exterior of a certain bag. Omoikane, although he certainly didn’t seem like it, heard every word spoken to him―only opting to not acknowledge them out of deep-rooted habit. To him, there was something more important on his mind; and it was possible he was being paranoid and overthinking it to oblivion, but…

“Jojooo~… would you be mad if I told you that, uh,” he drawled sheepishly. The silence from the woman in question only prompted him to continue, rather than stall like he usually did. “... Well, Omo doesn’t have his stuff anymore. Hehe! ☆”

A pause came from the other end of the line. Despite Jouhou not physically being there, it felt like she would’ve been giving him an incredulous look right about then. “What, did you incinerate your bag? I doubt you just lost it.” Not on accident, anyway.

Subtly looking around, the teal-haired male’s voice soon dropped in volume, but a playful expression remained plastered on his pale features. “Some shady-looking guy has it! And now I have his bag, which looks exactly the same on the outside. I think... he swapped them out when I wasn’t paying attention.” He nodded to himself as if to emphasize his point.

“... I see,” Jouhou stated, simultaneously taking note of an unspoken layer in Omoikane’s explanation; one that said, He was trying to be slick about it… though I was aware of it as it happened, or something along those lines. “Is there any chance that ‘shady-looking guy’ is the same one you’re supposed to be on dispatch for?”

The male blinked. “... Eh?”

“It would seem a bunch of people from your new agency are dealing with someone right now… Which, I’m sure you’d be too, if you showed up on time,” a light laugh could be heard from the woman. Honestly, it was fascinating how she seemed to always know what was going on. “Either way, I don’t think you have to worry about not getting your stuff back. If the guy wasn’t apprehended after all that, I think there’d be bigger issues Eagle should address, haha… so in the meantime, you know what to do, right?”

Omoikane let a small huff escape his lips. The reasonable thing to do would be to just head to the agency building―you know, like he was supposed to―with the bag in hand as that’s likely what’d become the next concern. That way, he’d probably solve the issue of them not having the stuff they were looking for, as well as maybe get his own possessions back; not to mention, he was due to introduce himself to everyone there sooner or later. “Yeah, I’ll go~ And to answer your question from way earlier, no, I didn’t get lost… Only distracted!”

Somehow, he sounded proud of that.

“Okay, well, I won’t hold you up, then. It’s possible they won’t recognize you, so don’t go strolling in looking all shady with that bag… unless you want them to jump you―in which case, go right ahead,” Jouhou advised half-heartedly, and with that, the call ended. Omoikane closed his phone and prodded at the decorations for a bit, before finally making his way over to where he was supposed to be several hours ago... Hurray?

──── &.

Okay, so maybe he really didn’t know how to get to the agency after all.

He’d seen pictures of the building before, so he figured with how much it stood out, he’d be able to spot it easily―especially when compared to his previous agency’s building. It was extremely discreet, as the company itself was one that operated outside the limelight. That meant they preferred to stay away from too much media exposure and as a result, went about doing things in a slightly more… underground way which was to be expected from any agency Jouhou was apart of. So, Eagle Agency… well, Omoikane could tell it was a massive change of pace, that was for sure.

… At least, if that flashy-looking structure was anything for him to go off of. It practically screamed, ‘we’re gonna become mainstream!’... Exciting!! (Except, he still couldn’t find it.)

With a close-eyed smile and a bag of hazards carelessly being swung around, Omoikane found himself back at the place where his bag got swapped. Truth be told, he didn’t know if whatever it was they were supposedly dealing with was settled―if it wasn’t, he’d probably experience something unfortunate, but if it was, there was still no telling what would happen if he was seen. Either way, he’d sure have some explaining to do, especially if that specific group of people in his line of sight caught glimpse of him as well.

Sitting in some corner, he unzipped the bag and took a long look at its contents: a sniper rifle (of which kind he couldn’t discern at first glance) that had been covered by a towel, and numerous images of people he recalled being some of his new coworkers. Did that mean they were targets of the bag’s owner? Or maybe something else… Gah, he was so out of the loop it wasn’t even funny; but as irritating as that should’ve been, somehow he preferred not knowing. After trying to brush it off, he set his sights back on the firearm and “mindlessly” began to assemble it like it was some kind of Lego set, a mischievous expression plastered on his face.

Did he plan on doing anything with it? Not really, but I’d be lying if I said he didn’t look a little shifty right then and there.

poi

bf439f368213d7b3c5e9abd54dd0c9bf.jpg
Charlie watched the scene before her, arching a brow with a smirk at the sound of one of her seniors taking a jab at her. "Yeah, but still had enough energy to fu-" If it wasn't for Katherine warning her about her new boss, she surely would've finished her sentence. However, maybe it wasn't the best idea to lose her job on the first day. How was she supposed to grow as a hero if she went back to the same underground scene she's been in for most of her life? So, she replied to Katherine, "What can I say, I'm a glutton for punishment.." with that, Charlie decided to turn her coms off for her own sake with a defeated sigh. She crossed her arms as she watched the scene unfold before her with a calculated stare, bright blue eyes darting across her monitors to catch anything that maybe her teammates couldn't. To her dismay, it seems she joined in a bit too late, because she clearly missed the point in time where the bags were switched.

"Damn.." Charlie muttered. She normally wasn't one for being a team player, but the feeling of being absolutely useless was much less desirable in her eyes. Listening to everyone beginning to disperse and return back to the agency, she decided she should follow suit, turning off her coms and exiting out of all the live feeds she was watching from until all that was left was her animated desktop. Once finished, she finally stood up, letting out a quiet grunt as she stretched her limbs, standing on her tip-toes to ensure Maximum Stretch.

Soon enough, Charlie was out of her office (if one could even call it that..), the sound of her black boots being stifled by the carpet beneath her as she made her way towards the entrance, and, probably, her inevitable doom with the "Man" himself. Nimble fingers fidgeted with loose threads in the pockets of her baggy black pants, a matching black tank top revealing tattoos covering both of her arms and shoulders. More thought could have been put into her outfit today, but, honestly, Charlie had a hard time finding it within herself to care. She isn't here to impress her coworkers, she's here to work.

It didn't take her very long at all to reach the entrance, thankfully. Haywire scanned the area for any of her new coworkers, but all she found was the old man in the distance happily making his way towards the... maid cafe? "Nice.." She mumbled, letting out a huff of a laugh before taking in her surroundings again. Charlie stood there for a few moments, occasionally tapping her foot on the concrete beneath her before her stomach let out an obscene rumble. "Oh no.. I guess I have to go get myself a snack.." The hero feigned remorse as she slowly backed up towards the agency entrance, "It'd be a shame if I missed meeting all of these new people for a delicious bag of chips.."

With that, she turned around, walking back inside only to find that there were two vending machines only a few steps away from the front doors. Well. So much for that big adventure. She thought to herself, taking out her wallet to get herself a box of apple juice and a bag of blue doritos. Once she was done, she walked back outside and sat on the nearest bench, cleanly stabbing her straw into the apple juice box and sipping whilst waiting for the rest of her coworkers to arrive.

Tags/Mentions: Britt-21 Britt-21 Slav Slav Maxxob Maxxob &&. anyone else rlly

≛ Ichiro Kusumoto
『 TAGGED 』Interactions: Maxxob Maxxob Itsui Itsui StealthyShades StealthyShades leviohsa leviohsa Mentions:

Capturing the villain seemed to move smoothly and with the help of Tsukuyomi, everything went as planned. To his surprise, the contents of the bag were different then what he had imagined and his only saving grace was the weapon that Gao managed to find at the bottom. “It seems you won’t be charged with assault just yet…” Ichiro couldn't help but give off a small grin to Gao's comment, "Wouldn't be the first time." Ichiro mumbled, looking at the slim choices in the bag. He pulled a candy bar out of the bag, opening the wrapper as he watched Gao lecture the villain. It was great that Gao was there, he had no patience for those who obviously seemed guilty and there was no doubt in his mind that this man was. He hoped the evidence was there to connect fuckface to the murder but everything was in the early stages, he truly wouldn't know for a while.

Ichiro took a bite from the candy bar, hungry from his lack of food that day. Cereal and alcohol weren't exactly great ways to sustain ones appetite. Ichiro grabbed a bag of chips from the bag, suspending the candy bar in the air with his mouth to open the bag of chips. He zipped up the bag after grabbing what he felt was enough to keep him going. The food in the bag was technically evidence, but he'd rather just eat it then let it just sit in an evidence locker. He finally handed it over to the police, standing there to ensure that the transfer of custody went smoothly. It certainly wasn't the most interesting situation he has been in but it sure beat the mall.

Upon walking up to Katayama, he heard him say something quite ridiculous, "You're tired already? I feel bad for your girlfriend candlehead. We got lucky that this criminal didn't have an insane quirk or we would have had a real fight on our hands. Don't expect things to be as easy as this." Ichiro said, downing the rest of the candy bar before stuffing more chips into his face. "I got the only thing I needed from the mall and until that bottle is empty, I probably won't head back in a while. Let's head back to the agency, we can take a break there until we get our next call." Ichiro managed to get out through the munching of the chips.

The walk to the company car wasn't a long one, as the scene of the capture wasn't far from where he parked. By the time they arrived, Ichiro had finished his chips and had tossed the empty bag into a trash can. He swung open the driver's door and plopped himself down into the drivers seat. He reached into his pocket to retrieve his flask but he realized it was empty, "Guess it's time to open up my sake." Ichiro said, retrieving his sake from it's secured place. He unscrewed the cap and promptly took a swig from the bottle, satisfied with the taste. He put the cap back on and handed the bottle over to Katayama in the back seat. "If I get pulled over, this is yours." Ichiro said, with a serious tone. He was obviously joking, messing with the rookie was just too much fun. He let out a belch and started the vehicle.

Getting to the agency didn't take too long; the incident only occurred a few kilometers away from the agency. Ichiro's driving was relatively tame since there was no emergency at the moment to respond to. After parking the vehicle in the lot, he retrieved his bottle of sake from the rookie and proceeded out the vehicle. His true intention for being at the agency was to have a chat with Eagle but that thought came to a halt as he stopped in front of Charlie, raising an eyebrow. He unscrewed the cap once more, taking a swig before getting closer to the female. His red eyes looked her upon and down, his facial expression emotionless in the process. "Wait wait wait.... don't tell me ….. your hero name is gaywire, right?" Ichiro asked, taking a sip from his sake. There were so many new faces around, he couldn't tell whether they were interns or not. Eagle could probably save a few bucks by making a few interns, considering how lazy they were.

code by Nano Nano

Torii.png

Tatsuo_Iori.png

Interacting: Maxxob Maxxob (FIST)
Mentioned: N/A

0148dedbd9ffda657b85d73ce9081945.png
The kami, like mass waves of white, flooded through a garage door. They swarmed and dispersed, but honed in on the center of the room. Their sights set on the Vigilante, and each orb zoomed towards the criminal. "No." Tried to at least; they each stopped as if crashing into an invisible wall that was the Miko's haraigushi, held out at her side. "No, no, no." Still and composed like an experienced farmer corralling sheep, she gently stepped in front of the influx of kami, not even meeting them with her gaze. Tatsuo brought a hand up, waving her pointer finger. "Interrogation first."

Tatsuo drew the haraigushi one more time, performing the left-right-left movement as she did earlier with the crowd. This time, she muttered a few incoherent phrases. The kami dissipated one by one into the air; some returned into objects and the terrain. The Miko continued her movements until the kami all went home, and the glob that blanketed the air shrunk into nothingness.

"Sounds like all is under control," she said to herself as her peers and the apprehended criminal a distance away began going their separate ways. She'd listened to the radio chatter earlier, learning about the literal smoking gun that was missing and the arrival of a newbie's voice—albeit all the way from HQ. And by the sound of it, some of them were eager to take the new downtime for rest. Not that Tatsuo didn't understand why, just that she herself had no idea what to do. Everything that could have been done at the HQ's shrine was taken care of right before the mall trip, and the helper priests surely refined her work.

Fortunately (or not, depending on what'll happen) for Tatsuo, she overheard the tail end of Mr. Fist's departure. With a soft, oblivious smile, she came up to the older man. "Mind if I tag along, Mr. Gao? To the café, I mean." A nice regular place to relax in after this debacle, the shrine-maiden thought.

Mr. Fist
tungbl.jpg

Interactions: AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa (The Miko) Hostess A, Hostess B

Stockings, skirts, chamomile and pastries

“Mmmmm?” - Mr. Fist looked at the Miko as she asked if he could join him - “Oh please, by all means Tatsuo. It is always best to enjoy a delicious cup of tea with company” - the old man answered her, with a kind expression on his face. As both of them made their way to the café, Tatsuo could notice that the old man, despite his age, carried himself pretty easily. It almost seemed like there was a spring on his step on the way he moved, very uncharacteristically of seniors around his age. But then again, Gao wasn’t just any ordinary senior. Thankfully, all his training keeps him in top shape, being able to easily keep up with these youngsters - “You did a great job during this mission. I would hate to see what happened if the crowd had just stampede in pure panic as soon as there was the second shot” - he comments, looking at her with his small hazel eyes as he walks besides her.

After a few minutes walking through those streets, the old man and shrine maiden would come upon the front of a café. It was certainly a different “kind” of café: its entrance had pink as its primary color. The signs on the windows advertised cute girls in maid costumes, ready to serve their masters. The old man scratched his head, clearly being confused by what was being offered there, thinking it was at the very least bizarre. Two young girls stood at the café entrance, wearing the typical maid uniform, albeit the skirt of it was quite short. Both were wearing thigh length socks, one of them wearing a black one, not entirely opaque, while the other one wore a multicolored one. Both hostesses were wearing quite a bit of make up and even an old man like Gao could notice it. And just as the sign advertised, they were quite cute.

As they finished greeting a costumer that entered the café, who looked like your average salary man, both girls noticed the old man, actually knowing who he was - “Oh! Aren’t you Mr. Fist? And The Miko as well?” - the brunette girl asked - “It really is them! Come inside, we have a special table for you two!” - the blonde maid continued. The bald hero stopped for a moment, just noticing something. He gazed at both maids in front of them and then his attention shifted to Tatsuo. His eyes scanned the maiden from top to bottom, taking special attention to her also almost thigh-height socks - “I never noticed this, but your maiden clothing does look like a maid uniform… shrine maid” - he commented, tilting his head a bit to the side. He then crosses his arms, his expression growing dead serious, appearing to be deep in thought. After quite a few moments, Gao nodded to himself, peering at the maiden with his narrow eyes - “You would make an excellent café maid” - he blurted without a single reservation. Both hostess heard the absurd things the old man was saying in utter silence. Surely his brain had finally rotted away - “Let’s go inside? I am curious about what will be waiting for us” - Mr. Fist asks.

full

~No rest for the wicked~

Jin remained located upon the rooftops, eyes vigilantly watching down below as his fellow heroes took control of the scene, Mr.Fist and the Newcomer apprehending the suspicious individual down below. As always, despite the scene seeming to be under control' Jin remained on guard for anything that seemed out of the ordinary, whether that be the suspicious crook deciding that his odds were better off attempting to fight his way free or if the sound of any potential accomplices coming could be heard from his vantage point.

Alas, all he could here was the conversation down below' as the man protested his innocence, despite the apparent weapon found in his possession. Since it sounded like a fight was not on the cards and neither was any help seemingly on its way for the man down below, Jin finally allowed himself to relax a little, the rabbit hero sitting upon the edge of the building as he continued to observe from above; the fresh air up here tickling against his fur.

It was a solid half hour minimum before things began to die down, the police taking custody of the apprehended man. With no new information or evidence regarding the shooting coming forth, it was inevitable that the gathered heroes would now return to whatever plans they had had before rushing over to the scene of the crime.

"I'll remain in the vicinity for a bit. I have an hour left of my patrol shift." spoke Jin over the intercom as the other heroes began to disperse. Some returning to the agency, whilst others returned to recreational activities.

Jin stood once more, a strong gust of wind blowing his red jacket backwards as it danced against the wind.

596f551b211f4ed95cecad73f8099647.jpg

» Nakano Harada
『 TAGGED 』 Mentions: N/A
Interactions: N/A

Nakano sat idly by, fishing out the remnants of her breakfast from in between her teeth with the help of her claws. Just as aimlessly stood around her the crowd she had previously ordered into the establishment, clearly growing both impatient and fidgety due to the lack of knowledge of the events that had forced them into that store in the first place. The tiger girl on the other hand didn’t share their feeling of unease, being governed instead by a very familiar feeling: Boredom. While Nakano was sure she had made the right decision when she chose to protect the civilians it still didn’t change the fact that it placed her into the type of situation that she despised the most, a monotonous one. And sure, she didn’t REALLY know what was happening outside that door (Or in this case, the gaping door frame), but the ruling silence from the outside world gave her all the information she needed. The fighting was over. With a loud sigh Nakano addressed the whole crowd as she made her way out of their makeshift shelter: “Go home already.”

The dull walk back to the agency was the perfect cherry on top of the sundae of sterility that had been that day. At this point the whole murder of the villain had long since left her thoughts, as now she was way more preoccupied with thoughts of raiding the agency’s fridge and barricading herself inside the breakroom. If this was gonna be a thrill-less day then she’d do it her own way. Maybe she should’ve just stayed in there to begin with.
code by Nano Nano

Putting The Piece Together
Tsukuyomi Hachiman
SLAPS ICHIRO
The situation is always more complicated than it actually is. He knew this in great detail. Tsukuyomi sat there wondering why is this, so-called, “Marksman” didn't have the rifle that he use to kill the villain and injured Katherine. This is very worrisome, but what's even more unsettling was through the shades that surveyed the area he could see what looks to be a hobo putting together a sniper rifle in the middle of the streets. Why do I always have to be the one to figure this shit out. The others didn't know what he knew, but if he would explain it, it would take too long; they may not even believe him and think that he is trying to free a guilty man. So let's use this “evidence” to our advantage. “This doesn't really look like a weapon that a marksman would use but this is definitely something a civilian shouldn't have.” He takes the so-called weapon from Mr. Fist is hand “You shouldn't be touching that especially if you're not wearing gloves this is evidence you know.” The noise of a candy wrapper travels to his ear as he turns he see Ichiro eating a candy bar that came out of the black bag. He slowly faceplams with the most embarrassed sigh. “Why do I work with these people?” he muttered under his breath. He quickly gathers all the evidence and puts it all back into the bag.

Luckily the kid was able to deal with the suspect. Tsukiyomi tosses the bag to Katayama “Hey you may need this. Make sure you tell the cops you are with me; tell them I’m sorry that there's a little bit of bruisin on this guy.” he smiles just to hide all of his inner anger that yells to himself to slap both Treasure map and Uncle Iroh as well. There were people still watching the scene, and it was best not to get hero-slapping-hero on the news. That was the last thing they needed after today's events. He turns his direction towards Crusader and yells out “YOU CAN COME OUT NOW! I'VE ALREADY BLOWN YOUR COVER; YOU’RE NOT BEING STEALTHY ANYMORE!” Tsukuyomi thought back to when he saw that hobo run off with their evidence. Even if that's the true evidence, It's been a long day. Maybe he's just going to pawn the rifle off to get some money for some booze or something. I don't really care.
He waits for Katayama to return from booking his first baddie, in doing so he heard the kid speak up. Katayama said before Tsukuyomi replied, "Please tell me the mall trip will be for another day, I'm pretty tired with all this running around aren't you guys?” "I'm not sure, maybe. But we first need to go to the police station to finalize some paperwork. After then we can probably go relax and grab some food, you're probably pretty hungry aren't you?" he grabbed the rookie by his shoulders and steered him away from Ichiro, whispering to him “Seems like your fitting right in. I don't think anyone's going to have a problem with you. You're basically family now.” He pats Katayama on the back “Welcome to the agency Kata...Junior”

"He started to walk back to the agency's vehicle"
and it would have been more peaceful if it wasn't for the multiple cop cars as well as the press flooding the streets. As They were about to get in the vehicle, Tsukuyomi saw that Ichiro somehow still had a bag of chips from the black duffle bag…. I thought I gathered everything that he took... He stepped into the vehicle just to see that Ichiro was now downing his new bottle of Sake that he just bought. It wouldn't have been a drive back without their designated drunk driver. Luckily no one was hurt on the ride back to the agency. As soon as the vehicle arrived back at the office, everyone that was inside began to pour out. Upon exiting, the golden-eyed male couldn't help but hear someone open their big mouth to the newest recruits to the agency that happened to just start today.

"Wait wait wait.... don't tell me ….. your hero name is gaywire, right?"

Without any hesitation -it was like a routine at this point- he approached Ichiro and the recruit, lifting a hand to slap the drunk man in the back of the head, and proceeded to apologize to the young lady “Sorry for My associate, he just loves to stick his foot in his mouth. My name is Tsukuyomi. You call me Tsuki, my dear. You must be Charlotte Hazel Peters. I’ve read your file... very impressive.” He finished his conversation with her by saying that he will be in his office for the rest of the day but if she wants he would love to get a drink with her. He finally gets to his office and goes to his mini bar cart and makes himself an old-fashioned. He walks towards his desk to light a cigar because it is time to kick back to destress.
Code By Nano

Last edited:

Kathy.png
1632386984685.png

poi poi leviohsa leviohsa Slav Slav Itsui Itsui StealthyShades StealthyShades Maxxob Maxxob QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel (interacted/mentioned)

Katherine rolled her eyes slightly as Charlie said she was a glutton for punishment. I don't think she realizes how much punishment Eagle gives... with that thought in mind, the Hero began to rise from her seat and looked around at the crowd as it slowly broke up, as well as noticing some of the group going into the company car. Many were already getting ready to go, but Nexette wasn't ready. She wanted to stay out for just a little while longer and investigate some more. Moving from the scene, she was finding herself being informed by the police that someone had been apprehended, but it wasn't the shooter from the looks of it. We caught someone but not the shooter? Well that's not good... That means we still have the issue of one running about... Kathy wondered what her team was thinking and how come they didn't relay that information over the comms. Due to not being at the scene, she could only rely on those who were there, aka Tsukuyomi, Ichiro, Katayama, Gao, and Crusader. Jin didn't sound like he was in the middle of it so he was left out of her evaluation.

Beginning her way to examine the area, she was stopped by a local who grasped her arm, trying to tell her about someone who was trying to assemble a gun out in the open in the nearby park. That fact alone made Katherine break into a sprint toward the area There's no way that's our shooter, no way would he try to put a gun together out in the open... This has to be another someone who's trying to stirr up some trouble...it didn't take her long to get to her destination as she noticed a homeless-looking boy trying to put what seemed like a sniper rifle together. That has to be the rifle I was shot with...It's hard not to see that...But how does someone like him have a gun like that? her eyes went from purple to blue within an instant as she approached the boy slowly from an angle that he shouldn't find her coming up on him. Not till the last minute that is.

He'd soon find himself in a tight bubble of some sort, a blue dome that seemed to be much smaller to contain the boy "You there..." she said as she came into view, looking down at him while cupping her own chin. "Where did you find that..? You do realize that there was a shooting that happened just moments ago, right...?" those blue hues narrowed slightly at the male as she continued to study him. Looks can be deceiving...Which is why I'm always cautious... due to her soft voice, she wasn't sure if the kid was even able to hear her. But if he needed her to repeat herself, she would. Though, the more she stared at this boy, the more he started to look almost like the one she spotted in one of the new recruits files that were able to be viewed.

Last edited:

&. omoikane​

..confused ➝ curious........................ ..some park idk help me

.. StealthyShades StealthyShades Britt-21 Britt-21

Somehow, one of the people from the group would spot him, and caution those accompanying them. The air around them would change; almost visibly, from Omoikane’s point of view… From feelings of mild confusion but a want to go home after a long day’s worth of work, to one of urgency and high-alert, a hero’s instinct kicking in. Eventually, the teal-haired male would find himself cornered, the heroes’ quirks all idle, but ready. “Drop the gun,” they’d command, and if he failed to comply within a comfortable amount of time, they’d resort to forcing the firearm from his hand regardless. He’d be met with a barrage of questions he didn’t―well, shouldn’t know the answer to, being innocent and all… and at the last minute, as they’re about to cuff him, a single phrase would fall from his lips that would cause them all to halt.

Or, that’s what Omoikane thought would happen; though instead, from the looks of it, they pulled a FAKEOUT-like move instead.

Outwardly, the male continued his mischievous streak without a hitch, but internally, he grew to be confused. After sitting himself down in a location where he knew he’d be visible to those paying enough attention, the last thing he expected was for them to casually jump into a car to leave. And he was going to shrug it off as them simply not noticing, but the sound of, “YOU CAN COME OUT NOW! I’VE ALREADY BLOWN YOUR COVER; YOU’RE NOT BEING STEALTHY ANYMORE!” filled the area; and he knew it was directed towards him… but the most concerning part about all of this was that the tall, dark-haired hero it came from didn’t do anything further and instead, got into the car as well. Oh, wow. Must’ve been a rough day, huh… Wonder what happened on their end before this…?

Somewhere in the back of his head, he thought about shooting at something just to prove a point (what if it was a villain who had the gun?), but ultimately decided not to. Sigh…―

The sudden, yet subtle change in atmosphere was immediately picked up by his senses, causing him to start reevaluating his thoughts. It was as if there was some kind of hostile intent directed towards him, but it wasn’t out of malice; more like… apprehension? Caution? Were those people driving away because they knew someone else would deal with it? No… if that were the case, why yell something that would risk putting him on guard?

Despite what his subconscious was telling him, however, he willed himself to not look further into it, and instead continued whatever mess it was he was doing. Even if at that point he figured there had to be someone on him, what were they gonna do? Kill him?

… Maybe, but also… yeah, right. They probably wouldn’t… hopefully?

“Huh―?” Before Omoikane could finish reassembling the rifle, a bright blue entered his vision and he soon felt himself get squished up against the walls(?) of a spherical barrier. This prompted a monotonous, “Ehhh ~… Noo ~... I didn’t get to―”

“You there...” began a woman with lilac-colored hair and a stoic but analyzing expression. She seemed about his age, if not a little older. “Where did you find that…? You do realize that there was a shooting that happened just moments ago, right…?” Although she was kinda quiet, he could understand what it was that she was saying.

Amber hues trailed down to the gun that was now left unattended to on the floor, before making their way back to the girl’s features. In the same way she seemed to be observing him, Omoikane observed her as well; albeit in his case, it seemed more like playful curiosity than anything else. “Oh, hi there! ☆ Uh, yes? No? I just thought it was cool so I wanted to try putting it together,” His mouth curled up into an innocent grin as he vaguely answered her questions. “But, uhm… why? Is it bad that I’m doing this?”

... Talk about stupid questions, huh?

──── &.

poi

SLOWBURN
katayama masaru
tags
mentions: Britt-21 Britt-21 & pretty much everyone else
interactions: Slav Slav StealthyShades StealthyShades leviohsa leviohsa

"Gahhhhhhh...Treasure Map..." he let out a disappointed sigh coupled with shaking his head, although not at all too surprised anymore at what was happening right in front of his eyes. He knew enough by now how Ichiro operated, it's like dealing with a grade-schooler, "I think I saw some napkins my niece stuffed in my bag that you could use to wipe off that...chocolate...and here I thought you were super cool handling that goon in one go."

He paused for dramatic effect, to top it off he closed one of his eyes and put his arms behind his head. Then he turned his head at poor Tsukuyomi who seemed to have had enough of the drunk's antics. The two made eye contact, in Tsuki's case with only one eye, and with a quick change of expression, his co-worker slid closer towards him.

"Make sure you tell the cops you are with me; tell them I’m sorry that there's a little bit of bruisin on this guy.”

"Oh, yeah about that. I made sure to er...yeah tell em you did a number," he bounced back with a thumbs-up and a reassuring nod. Their conversation disrupted with a late reply from Ichiro, followed by more jabs at him.

"You're tired already? I feel bad for your girlfriend candlehead. We got lucky that this criminal didn't have an insane quirk or we would have had a real fight on our hands. Don't expect things to be as easy as this."

You know what Treasure Map, didn't your mother tell you not to talk with your mouth full... The gears instantly began to work inside his brain, trying to make some sort of comeback. Hmm how about this one? 'You should stop stuffing your mouth full, isn't that your boyfriend's job?'

That one made him blush more than he wanted to. Feeling not only proud but appalled that he came up with that, it would probably be best to keep it to himself. There was no telling how Ichiro would react to it, even as much as they teased eachother. It was still the first day and as much as he didn't want to admit it, Ichiro is a senior of his, and had been in the so-called 'pro-hero' business way longer than he obviously was.

So instead he toned it down, and just forgoed the idea altogether. Taking the opportunity to make himself look much better, this kind of approach was more his style anyways.

With a self-satisfied look, he unloaded his carefully pieced together reply to such a silly remark he could've and...probably should've just brushed off, "Hah! Girlfriend? A girlfriend!? Please-" stopping to laugh and wave his hand in front of the two of them, "A disciplined man such as myself wouldn't waste time bothering with girls, you should've seen all the village women that lined up for me, but fear not," he wanted to die inside, continuing his mock heroic voice, "Katayama Masaru did not dare take steps towards any sign of temptation- so err...yeah you got the point..."

His speech faltered in confidence as it should have, he himself didn't know how to continue after the 'disciplined man' part, so it seemed like it was a miracle when something caught the attention of most of the people there, Tsukuyomi even taking part too, at least that's what he thought he was shouting at.

“YOU CAN COME OUT NOW! I'VE ALREADY BLOWN YOUR COVER; YOU’RE NOT BEING STEALTHY ANYMORE!”

A teal-haired child? What were they doing here? Was that a firearm in his hands too?! Despite what was going through his head, it seemed most of the heroic party lost interest quickly, his co-workers already heading back to the agency car, "Wait! Treasure Map, Tsukuyomi-senpai- don't leave me!"

At the very least, Tsukuyomi took notice and stopped, while Ichiro had completely devoured every bit of that chocolate bar and was walking without a care in the world with a freshly-opened bag of chips from who knows where, he assumed it was from the bag the suspect had. Pulling him aside, the man with the eye-patch resumed their talk from earlier about the mall, "'I'm not sure, maybe. But we first need to go to the police station to finalize some paperwork. After then we can probably go relax and grab some food, you're probably pretty hungry aren't you? - Seems like your fitting right in. I don't think anyone's going to have a problem with you. You're basically family now. Welcome to the agency Kata...Junior."

"A bit hungry yeah...but Junior huh, it's been a few years since someone's called me by that," his face drooped slightly and his voice lost a bit of its usual energy at the mention of the word although it was difficult to notice, "And now..he's gone."

He caught himself just in time to remove any sort of questions or more talk about it so perking right back up, he just thanked Tsukuyomi and the three of them finally got into the car, more or less in the same state of slight exhaustion when they were in the parking garage. It wasn't too far from the scene actually, so in a sense, the 'running around' that he mentioned didn't make any sense at all and probably made him look like he couldn't handle things physically, which he definitely didn't want anyone getting the wrong idea about.

Completely biased of course, but with good reason, he trained hard not only for combat situations but for anything that required his mental might. Although he had to admit his mental prowess had dulled since Senior's passing, he could never replicate his father's teaching in that area, so maybe that played a huge part of why that was. Sitting under a waterfall didn't feel the same when his mentor wasn't there anymore. Which is why he did all he could to train in what he did know, anything that involved anything physical.

Now that they were all seated, he figured it was a good time to fix his mistake.

"First of all, I wanna make things clear from earlier," clearing his throat, "I was just exaggerating about being tired because I didn't wanna go anywhere else today, I'm sure I have more stamina than you Treasure Map, but I'm glad we're saving that mall stuff for some other time, I need to get some stuff from the hotel and also my stuff here in the agen..." His stuff! He had to hurry back, now that the agency would find itself being flooded with people again. Oh no, his jacket, and everything.

He remembered Ichiro saying something earlier about his sake and how it would somehow be his fault but he could hardly focus on the usual light chit-chat. Their sudden departure left him with more questions than answers to their recently finished mission. What the heck was that about anyway, with that suspicious brat? I saw Katherine stay behind, so I'm sure it'll be fine...right?

...​

Treasure Map.. he said in his head, Don't.

He...went and did it. A few moments later, the drunk seemed to have gotten what he deserved and Tsukuyomi did the job for him by slapping Ichiro at the back of the head. His mind wandered back to his belongings, so while he didn't add to his co-worker's apology, he went and waved back at the newer recruit, uncertain if he was technically a senpai himself yet and just flashed a quick smile before jogging towards the room where he thought he left his stuff before embarking for the outing.

I was sure I left it here..

A few more rounds of inspections and he was still left with nothing gained. He resisted the urge to curse. If anyone came into the room where he was at, they'd see him bright red, hands heating up quickly again, not out of embarassment as it usually was, rather out of frustration. A clear, pained expression on his face, one could say it was good acting, but it was genuine silent hurt. "It's..it's just a jacket and a silly katana, plus some other stuff. Nothing important Masaru, just you know, some important family heirlooms that I definitely can't afford to lose."

code by Nano Nano

Last edited:

Kathy.png
1632551729188.png
poi poi

Katherine let out a sigh and straightened herself up. "I literally just told you what happened..." she was really hoping that this boy was not part of the agency. "Not only was there a shooting, but you're also assembling a gun in public, causing a disturbance to those around you..." which is also a crime to a degree. Luckily since she had gloves on, she was able to retrieve the weapon, examining the parts, as well as taking the clip from its position to look at the bullets This is definitely what I was shot with... putting the clip back in, she looked at the boy "You're going to come with me." her amethyst eyes looked over to the bag and leaned over to grab it, taking a glance inside where there were photos and definitely items required for an assassination. Wait... narrowing her eyes, she took another head to toe look on the male Did the shooter manage to switch bags with someone like him...? Actually it's not too hard to believe...He does seem much like the airhead... Kathy didn't like to judge the cover of a book, but unfortunately she couldn't help herself in this moment.

Putting the gun into the duffle, she zipped it up and slung it over her shoulder "I'm going to question you on the way there..." she then adjusted the force field around his body and allowed his legs to pop out so he could walk. "If you try anything, I will make things worse for you..." with that said, she watched the boy stand before the Hero started to walk toward the scene where cops were hopefully still around. "How did you get this bag...? Did someone trade a similar bag with you...? Where were you when this happened...?" the more she thought about it, the more she knew there was no way he could do this himself, hell, he wasn't even putting the gun together right. Much like a child with a puzzle at the age of one. I may have to go to the police station with him...What was his destination when he had this happen? she thought, lifting her one hand to cup her chin once again. "In fact, where were you planning to go for your destination...? Home...?"

If she could get all the answers in the little time of their walk, it was possible that she'd be able to get him out of the mess after some questioning with the police at the station. After all, he was caught with the murder weapon. No way anyone could get off the hook that fast, especially when a Hero was involved. Kathy remained on guard and focused enough to keep a bubble around the upper half of the boy's body to avoid him trying to hit her or anything to that extent.

Last edited:

scroll

HAYWIRE

charlie.

mood

vibin'

outside Agency HQ

interactions

ichiro, tsuki, katayama

Charlie immediately recognized the voice of her senior, Kusumoto. The same one that called her lazy over the coms. None of it bothered her, in fact, she kind of preferred this kind of treatment over an overly-professional attitude. Teal eyes blinked slowly at the hero, not having enough time to reply to his harmless teasing before seeing him get smacked upside the head by another fellow hero, who soon introduced himself. Apple juice nearly managed to spill out of her mouth as she stifled some laughter at the scene. It didn't take long for her to get her composure back, giving Tsuki, and who she assumed was the hero Slowburn, a small wave.

"Wow, uh, yes. That is my entire name. Kind of creepy, but, correct. So, thank you. Also, feel free to call me Charlie." Charlie wasn't exactly used to people wanting to read up on her. Sure, people knew who she was, and, she wasn't accepted into this Agency out of pure luck, but.. still. It was always a weird experience for her to find out people actually knew of her. The younger hero watched as her two coworkers quickly left to their own devices, leaving her with Mr. Sake. Charlie decided to mirror Ichiro's initial actions, and look him up and down before arching a brow in curiosity,

"So, uh. I don't know if you know this, since people your age aren't always with the times as of late, but bringing Sake to work is typically frowned upon." Charlie was clearly screwing with him, since she didn't really care one way or another if the guy had a drink on him. It did raise the question, however, of how much he actually drinks.

Eh, not really her business.

♡coded by uxie♡

CODE BY NANO
► Ugetsu Minase [PHANTASM]
“Kids these days,” the policeman tutted angrily, “using their quirks for such nasty little tricks.”

In response, Ugetsu shrugged with an almost amused expression painted upon his visage. While casually tapping his umbrella on the concrete to shake off the last bits of water, he trained a nonchalant smile at the officer.
“I’m sure she meant no real harm. Just a simple prank gone wrong that her guardians will scold her for.”

Still, he couldn’t blame the officer for his frustration. It wasn’t every day that a child manages to set a convenience store on fire due to panicking over getting caught shoplifting. Perhaps Ugetsu himself should have been more irritated, getting embroiled in such a situation on his first day back in Japan. However, the damage had been minimal in the end, and there were far worse crimes down the list.

“Did you hear about that villain being shot dead? It was so sudden…”

Ah, yes. That’s right. Like those hot-blooded vigilantes who went around- wait, hm?

Ugetsu paused a fair distance from where he had said farewell to the police officer. A twosome walked past a few paces away, chattering rather loudly about a certain incident involving a villain being apprehended by police officers only to be shot dead by a sniper who still remained at large.

Well, isn’t that concerning?
Ugetsu hummed thoughtfully to himself. Following two swings of his umbrella, the blue-haired man was on his way again, this time turning right onto the adjacent street towards the direction of the commotion. He wasn’t due to be back for another day, but surely the brass wouldn’t mind if he returned to the job early out of concern (read: curiosity). He still had his bag of souvenirs for his coworkers on hand, regardless.

⬩ ⬥ ❖ ⬥ ⬩

As Ugetsu drew closer to the agency, he notably passed by a sizable cluster of police cars, likely the epicenter of the entire incident. Squinting amidst the chaos, he was fortunate enough to catch a familiar head of braided purple accompanying what seemed to be a young man. He seemed unfamiliar. Was it a new recruit to the agency?

“Excuse me. Pardon me.”
Ugetsu repeated as he squeezed past the crowd. For a brief moment, he lost sight of the pair, but a bit of wandering and another glance around put them in his sights once again.

Not wishing to startle the two, the blue-haired man called out to the woman a few paces away before finally catching up to them.

“Hello, Miss Mae and company!”
he said with a cheerfulness not quite appropriate considering the incident.
“I was just heading back to the agency with souvenirs from my trip, but I heard something’s happened again?”

As pale rubescent eyes wandered from the stranger to the black duffle and finally to how Katherine was tensely guarded, it wasn’t difficult to put two-and-two together. Ah, so the man was a suspect or an involved party at the very least. However, a quick once over had Ugetsu subconsciously placing a hand on his chin.
“Has everything been resolved already? This person in your custody…hmm…”

Ugetsu’s next words were left unspoken, with the male ruminating over a much kinder phrasing for his next inquiry. After all, it was quite rude to claim that someone appeared naive on their first meeting. While noting that his silence had drawn on for a moment too long, he cleared his throat and shifted his eyes from side-to-side once.
“He, ah, I don’t suppose he’s a suspect? He looks rather…ingenuous.
Yes, that was the word.

Mr. Fist
d5a554a371af23f89544cfdac6583695.jpg

Interactions: AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa
Mentions: Servant Servant
Hungry Tigers

It seems that the whole idea of going in that maid café wasn’t the best one. Even more looking at Miko's face. The old man’s calm expression turned into a loud cackle, followed by a laugh and ending up with quite a bit of coughing, as he recompoused himself. Those ridiculous things he said were to just take the girl off balance. “You see, Tatsuo, we are just like a string from a violin. If it is too tight, when it is played, it breaks. If it is too loose, when it is played, it does not make a single sound. Balance is always the utmost important thing. Shinto and Buddhism have that in common” - he says, looking at the shrine maiden with a calm expression - “I actually have quite a few leaves of chamomile back at the agency. But I still would like to buy some cinnamon rolls. Can’t have one without the other” - he says, almost as being directed to a ‘ether’.

“I actually know a bakery pretty close to the Agency. How about I treat you to some tea and cinnamon rolls when we are back at the Agency?” - he asks, turning around and starting to walk. He feels like he should make up for possibly shocking the young maiden. And just as he said, he goes to the bakery, buying quite a few cinnamon rolls, as he is wary that Sunotaiga, the devourer, may end up eating all of them if he just buys a few. Getting back at Eagle Agency, carrying quite a big bag of the delicious pastries, he put them up onto plates in the same room Haywire started to get things ready for the debriefing.

Last edited:

&. omoikane​

..content ➝ sheepish........................ ..approaching police station

.. Britt-21 Britt-21 Nano Nano

From the way the woman’s gaze momentarily lingered on the bag and its contents, to her eyes trailing up and cutting at him with gentle scrutiny; he knew. He knew she knew of his innocence, and as seconds kept ticking by, this only became more evident. He didn’t see much reason to respond to her reaction towards his idiotic inquiery from before, so a moderately-content hum was the only sound he made as he focused on figuring out how to walk comfortably in the position he soon found himself in.

“If you try anything, I will make things worse for you…”

A clear threat was uttered from the girl’s lips, but many moments passed until he spoke up again; that casual, careless smile still on his features as if it were his resting visage (it isn’t). “Oh, it’s okay, lady! You won’t have to worry about anything!” He reassured playfully, before he continued with a joking but inaudible, “... Maybe.” The two continued their walk towards where he assumed the police were supposed to be, the barrage of questions he knew he was going to face quickly worming its way into reality.

“How did you get this bag…? Did someone trade a similar bag with you…? Where were you when this happened…?” The lilac-headed hero interrogated, pausing a bit to ponder with her hand placed on her chin. “―In fact, where were you planning to go for your destination…? Home…?”

“Uhm… well,” Omoikane drawled. “I guess you caught me; that’s not actually mine. I do have the same bag though, so... Awh, I guess it really did get mixed up when I wasn’t paying atten...―tion?” His words trailed off when he noticed someone’s footsteps fall into rhythm with the the duo’s pace. Who...

“Hello, Miss Mae and company!” A third voice suddenly cut its way into the equation. “I was just heading back to the agency with souvenirs from my trip, but I heard something’s happened again?” Omoikane didn’t end up pondering on the subject for too long, but the appearance of the aqua-themed male before them prompted him to question why so many people from the agency were just... around. Perhaps the building really was nearby… Yeah, that must’ve been it.

“Has everything been resolved already? This person in your custody… hmm…” Several beats of silence washed over the now-trio, their pace never having stopped; by that point, they were approaching the police station, the location in question soon entering their peripheral vision as they maneuvered through the crowd of curious passersby. “He, ah, I don’t suppose he’s a suspect? He looks rather… ingenuous.”

Omoikane’s first response to the boy’s words was what appeared to be a clueless bearing, of which only seemed to emphasize the other’s point. Truthfully, despite knowing what was (probably) being implied, there wasn’t any offense taken; if he thought about it, the scene likely looked quite comical. Deciding not to address it, he greeted the new face with a friendly ‘Hi!’ and diverted the conversation back to the situation at hand.

“I dunno if it’s been resolved yet, but! I was just talking about how someone probably swapped my bag out with theirs, I think… Actually,” He thought back to “Miss Mae’s” last question. “When I found out, I was just gonna bring it to Eagle Agency, since I was on my way there to begin with. Crazy, right ~?” Lighthearted laughter resounded from his restrained form. “But, y’know… I got distracted instead. And they’re… Hm. For sure they're gonna wanna kill me for being late! ☆ ”

──── &.

katayama is a furry.

poi

Last edited:
Torii.png

Tatsuo_Iori.png

Interacting: Maxxob Maxxob (FIST) Hostess A, Hostess B
Mentioned:
N/A

0148dedbd9ffda657b85d73ce9081945.png
"I admit, this was not exactly what I had in mind for a 'lax café setting,'" she said with a chuckle. When did a place like this exist anywhere in the city? It seemed very popular with its... mostly male customers. And definitely not a place that the usually stoic Tatsuo would fare well in. Even with the specially dressed maids giving notice and welcoming the heroes with open arms, the Miko's disinterested smile radiated wider. "Mr. Gao, if this is the place you had in mind, then I'm afraid I will have to search for a different one..." Her words fell short of Gao's own.

“I never noticed this, but your maiden clothing does look like a maid uniform… shrine maid. You would make an excellent café maid”

Behind the backs of the two heroes, the welcoming hostesses glanced at each other—one shining for a brief moment as if she'd come up with an incredible idea.

The brow of Tatsuo's sparkling face twitched. He said that; he definitely pictured her in one of those risqué uniforms. "You're awfully imprudent for an elder," she remarked, gently resting her head in her palm. Her displeasure wasn't serious, of course, and she cooled off rather quickly. A jovial Gao was better than a silent one, even if his poetic sayings came at odd times. Smirking, she answered, "That is true. And no matter how devout, we're still human."

And judging by that, his offer to take the maids up on their service revealed itself as a faint. He left to buy his cinnamon rolls from an actual bakery instead, and not without offering Tatsuo some of the pastries back at the Agency. "That would be lovely. Take care."

Speaking of, she wondered how the base's shrine was holding up. If the priests and unpowered shrine-maidens were slacking now that her watchful eye was absent. Perhaps she would— "Um, Miko...?"

Tatsuo turned her head to see one of the entrance maids before her, looking concerned. The Miko warmly smiled back, trying to reassure whatever trouble she had in mind. "Is something the matter?"

The maid fiddled with her fingers, glancing off to the side. "Well, you see... We really need your help." She pointed off towards their café (where just out of Miko's view was the other staff, eyeing them expectantly). "Our store hasn't been doing too well, and unless we get a thousand more sales by the end of the week, we might run out of business..."

Tatsuo glanced over at the particularly full café. What kind of spending habits did their manager have? Was there another floor of empty seats she wasn't aware of? "In that case, I can simply craft a charm—"

"No! No, no, no!"
The Miko almost jumped at the outburst, staring back in bewilderment. The maid, reddening like a cherry, came off a lot more nervous than before. "Sorry, I—we just need help in the back with—with the food! Yes, the food in the back!"

"WAIT A MINUTE!"
Smacking the girl's shoulder and silencing her, the other maid appeared from behind. She swept the sweating hostess behind and discretely shooed her off towards the café. "What Rin was trying to say is that one of our rivals cast a curse in the back, and misfortune has struck us since." She struck one of the odd poses as advertised on the nearby posters. "Would you be so kind to free us?"

It all makes sense now. The confusion left the Miko's face as she gave another comforting smile. "I understand the eccentric behavior you and your friends have shown. It seems that whoever cast this curse had a personal vendetta." These poor girls, forced to work in these servant positions as literal maids. "Thankfully, it appears to be a small curse; I can't sense it from here."

"Wha—? Uh, yeah! Yeah! That means you will help us?"

Tatsuo extended her hand. "Show me the way."

A faint, unified "YES!" pierced through the café walls at that moment.

"What was that?"

The maid giggled. "They're just happy you agreed to help! Don't worry about it!" She took the Miko's hand, bringing her through the entrance. The interior was laden with color and an overall pleasant atmosphere. At one area, a photo station was set up with one of the other maids; who, for whatever reason, left her position the moment she noticed Tatsuo. But where they dragged her wasn't to any of the seats or anywhere special; past the kitchen and through the staff room, into... the dressing room...?

6plk77t6mfz51.png
"Now presenting, Mikorin!"

"N-Nani...?"

"The only way to lift the curse is through this!"

"Do your best, Miko! Don't give up!"

It all happened in a blur: the helpers latching onto her, the specially tailored outfit, the steps out the staff area and into the seating place, the glamorous introduction of their new maid, and the attraction of everybody's eyes. T-Those schemers! To think someone would lie in a non-malicious way, yet do it for a still-nefarious purpose? W-Were the signs there the whole time...?

"She looks just like the Miko!"

Never had Tatsuo felt as warm and sweaty as she did then; the redness must have transferred from her clothes to her face. Everywhere she looked was blurry. The new, frilly outfit felt strangely exposed. Until now, she had no idea that all it took to whittle down her stoic demeanor was this. What even was her purpose here? Why did—

"Don't worry, we'll tell you what to do!" Like she'd read the Miko's mind, the first hostess reappeared with a smug confidence. Tatsuo didn't know whether to feel glad or to allow the daunting humiliation to continue surrounding her. All she could do was nod at her temporary co-worker. "First things first, you need to do what we do!"

And that she did, standing aside to witness the girl at work. During this time, she focused on her breathing. It's only a waitressing job, then? Just with fancy clothes and a cutesy way of talk? That meant she panicked for nothing. Tatsuo sat down, finally slowing her breath and mind. She smiled. "I believe I can handle it," she said as the maid returned.

"Sorry, I had to handle that table, first." Tatsuo's eyes shot open. What? The maid took her arm and dragged Tatsuo over to the photo station. "Now do what I do!" The maid did some specific movements along with a certain phrase; What...? was all she thought. "You just need to do that with whoever pays for it!" She winked at the Miko, then skipping away.

Unfortunately, it didn't take long. "You have your first customer!"

When Gao departed, Tatsuo initially felt sad she'd missed another chance to socialize with a member of the Agency. But now, she thanked whatever kind kami chose to draw him away.

"M-Moe moe, kyun!"

≛ Ichiro Kusumoto
『 TAGGED 』Interactions: leviohsa leviohsa Mentions: Itsui Itsui StealthyShades StealthyShades

Ichiro tried his best to hold the sake in his mouth as he took a smack to the back of his head for his comment to Charlie. He was able to keep it in his mouth, swallowing the alcohol. "Creepy? You can spy on people if you wanted to. I'm keeping my eye on you." Ichiro said, taking another swig from the bottle. He noticed that Katayama and Tsukuyomi left him to go do their own things. Being productive was a surprising thing to see in this agency and they certainly could use more of it. He returned his red gaze to Charlie, who had inquired about his abnormal drinking habit. "It's not a proper work day if I'm not at least tipsy. If I can get to work on time in my condition, so can you. We don't give free handouts at this agency." He said, giving the rookie a much needed lecture. It's not okay to be late to work, especially in this job industry. "I need you to be someone I can trust Charlie Brown. Next time, don't be late. The last thing I'd want is a promising prospect being fired by Eagle." Ichiro was blunt when he needed to be and this was one of those moments. He began to step away , turning his head for one last comment. "Also, I'm sure you hear this a lot. You got some pretty exotic eyes Charlie Brown." He said, walking away into the agency. He was usually not one for comments like that but he couldn't help himself.

Upon entering the building, he made his way to his office. He rarely spent any time in it, usually sleeping when he was too tired or drunk. He set the bottle of sake down and proceeded over to Eagle's office. Ichiro was sure he was already up to date about the incident earlier but that wasn't his topic he wanted to talk about. He opened the door to Eagle's office after having made it there. "Sorry I was late sir, already talked to Haywire about her lateness." Ichiro said, taking a seat in the chair before Eagle's desk. "That's good to hear, the last thing we need is heroes being lazy, especially in my agency. We have a new mission for the agency after today's incident.."

Timeskip(poi sucks)
Ichiro had woken up much earlier than he usually did. Today was an important day and the rest of the agency were going to find out there roles for today at the meeting at nine. Ichiro already knew what the plan was and asked if he could brief the agency himself. Eagle denied his request as usual, he always liked to brief the heroes himself. Upon leaving his apartment, the morning breeze sent shivers down his spine. Not exactly the best clothing for a breezy morning like this. His morning coffee had a bit more alcohol in it than usual, taking sips from the concoction he made. He pulled a new habit that he had recently been starting to pick up out his pocket. He put it in his mouth and lit it with a lighter from his pocket. He let out a swath of smoke, taking the cigarette out of his mouth so he could take a sip from his coffee. The taste of smoke doesn't really pair well with spiked coffee. Once he got closer to the agency, he flicked the cigarette on the ground, crushing it with his shoe to put it out.

After entering the building, the amount of silence that Ichiro encountered scared him a bit. He's never been in the building when it was so silent. He made his way up to the meeting room and saw that he was the first one there. What a shock, I've never been this early. Ichiro walked into the lounge area that was adjacent to the meeting room. There was a tv in the lounge area and he planned on watching cartoons while he waited for everybody to arrive. He grabbed the remote and turned on the tv. He took a sip from his coffee and began flipping through the channels until he found something that he was satisfied with. Gotta wait for everybody to arrive and I expect people to be on time today.
code by Nano Nano

Last edited:

Kathy.png
1632855306286.png

Kathy didn't only continue to take Omo ( poi poi ) in as a possible-suspect, but she was soon joined by Ugetsu ( Nano Nano ) who shared the same thoughts that she had earlier. Omo had informed her that his destination was the Agency, which confirmed her suspicions from back in the park. Everything was starting to make sense at this point but she was just following safety precautions and brought Omo to the station where he was released with his items. Unfortunately, some things were missing from the bag and to make up for it, Kathy decided to get dinner for the three of them once they had gotten Omo set up at the Agency and ready for the next day. Obviously, Katherine didn't say much as usual but did apologize to Omo for taking him to the station. There was a reason why Eagle wanted him at his building and with his Agency, and being the kind of woman she was, she was going to observe quietly.

After dinner, she returned home and prepared herself a bath, trying to relax after today's events. She even went and reached up to her wound which she now had to take care of and secretly hoped it wouldn't scar her fair skin. Being a Hero was work, but it was something she liked to do, even when her life was on the line. Time passed and she was soon found in her room, laying in her bed and staring at the ceiling while wondering what tomorrow had in store for the group this time. Even going as far as observing some of her workmates through her mind and their quirks. Eventually she just fell asleep and was out like a light till the early morning.

Her alarm had gone off, which meant it was go time for the day. Kathy dragged herself out of bed and washed up for the morning while working on her hair as well. Before she were to even think about eating or drinking, getting dressed was top priority. While putting on a white button up, she followed that up with a dark purple jacket. As for her pants, she put on a skirt and ditched wearing stockings before going right to her almost-knee-highs. The boots she were to wear, were over by the front door with her gloves and would be put on before she left. "Morning Lionel..." said the hero as he meowed, brushing up against her legs and looking up with his cute face. Giving the animal a small smile, she leaned down and picked him up, letting him climb onto her shoulders while making her tea. "Yesterday was quite problematic..." even though Lionel was a cat, she still talked to him as if he was human. "Wait till you hear all about it..."

Nexette spent some of her morning talking with her cat, while also voicing her thoughts before leaving her apartment for the day. Unlike some Heroes, she didn't care much for a Hero suit, or even having disguises. It was too much work, and who cares if others knew her face? As long as she was able to protect herself and others, what was there to fear of others knowing her identity? Soon enough she found herself approaching the Eagle Agency. Once she stepped inside, she was greeted by the front desk agents and she headed upstairs. Every day there was always a debriefing, or even an update. Hopefully today they'd get all their Heroes instead of some coming in late...Or else they'd be chewed out. Coming up toward the Meeting room, she caught a glance at the lounge across, watching a dark-haired male ( Slav Slav ) watching what seemed to be cartoons. Raising her eyebrow for just a moment, it vanished and she quietly approached, taking a look at what he was watching "Out of all the things you could possibly watch, Ichiro..." she said softly, standing behind him while he sat on the couch "I didn't expect you to be here before me...Usually it's the other way around..."

"Is it because of the meeting we're going to have a little later this morning...?"
unfortunately, she didn't know the details, but she was warned that there would be an important meeting today. With the way Eagle sounded, it may be based on whats going on...Or more.

Im tagging you guys in discord screw individual tags LOL​

Mr. Fist
Gao Ling.png

Interactions: Slav Slav Britt-21 Britt-21
Mentions: Phayne Phayne Itsui Itsui Servant Servant
Location -> Apartment to Eagle Agency
Dark realization

The old man started his day as he usually does: getting up at 5:00 AM sharp, he went over to his bathroom and washed his face to get his bearings. He remembers the last night quite vividly, getting filled with tooth-aching sweets, talking with his colleagues and finally turning in and going home. Actually, colleagues was the wrong choice of word, after all, those people relied on each other in life and death situations. Family was the correct word for the members of the Eagle Agency and, albeit Gao was usually carefree, he couldn’t help but have his mind wrapped around what had just happened in the previous day. A villain was murdered by an unknown shooter while being taken by the police. One of his comrades had an attempt on their very own lives. Or was it ‘just’ a threat on what would happen to them if they kept investigating the murder? It was not clear but, as far as Gao knew, the suspect had been arrested, even if he couldn't deny that it happened in a less than stellar situation.

He went to his tiny kitchen and, grabbing the kettle that was always on top of his stove, filled with water, put it back on it and turned on the fire. With that, he walked to the kitchen cupboards, grabbing a clay mug and some chamomile leaves he had stored inside a transparent jar. He threw some leaves inside the kettle and directed himself to the coffee table, which also serves as a dinner table, right in the middle of the room. Sitting down on a small cushion, he puts the mug in front of him, his mind trailing off. After a few minutes of seemingly thinking about nothing, the piercing sound of his kettle “whistle” warned him that his tea was ready. He got up and served himself a nice mug of tea.

Gao’s mind became clearer with each gulp of the scorching tea. And, although he was sipping a delicious tea, his expression was grave. There was something the old man cared above all things, to his great shame: his fighting prowess. And he certainly wasn’t happy with it. The deterioration his quirk suffered over the years was clear to those who had seen him at his peak 30-40 years ago. It had been so long since he got involved in a gut-wrenching fighting with a powerful villain and, despite keeping training all this time, the intensity was lowered as time passed. It was time to change it, as the old man couldn’t bear the thought of getting weaker. On the contrary, he wanted the exact opposed: to grow stronger than he ever was. Was that a distraction that his mind played on him about the end of his road? No matter the case, the old man was decided and it was impossible to change his mind once he is set on an objective.

Gao finished his tea and got up from his coffee table, taking the mug to the kitchen and washing it. From there, he went to his bedroom and changed from his pajamas. His apartment was pretty small: one bedroom, one bathroom, a kitchen that shared quite a bit of its space with his living room. He lived a minimalistic life, not needing much as possessions wouldn’t help him get any closer to what he really wants. Changing to his training clothing, the old man walked to his apartment exit and, opening the door, made his way down the stairs and out of the building. As soon as he was on the streets, he began to run. In the beginning, he did so in a relaxed manner, pushing himself to run faster and faster with each passing minute. He had a clear destination in mind, but not the path, so he ran, making sure to take many unknown paths to himself, getting a better layout of that city that still hid quite a bit from him.

After running for about 12 miles, he got to his destination: the park. The park at this time was relatively empty and it was one of his favorite places to train outside the Agency. Checking the time, he saw he barely took one hour to arrive there, despite the distance he ran. His breathing was controlled, feeling he could have kept going for a long while. With cardio done, it was the next part of his training, no? With that, he began practicing his moves, doing a complex repertoire of punches, kicks, changing both position and stances when he felt appropriate. He was using his momentum to perfection, guiding each strike to its total efficiency. If Mr. Fist were to be honest, he hated practicing like that. In the lack of “real” fights, he would rather spar with one of his family members. Nanako and Bellamy would be his first choices, the former by her sheer strength and the latter by his sheer agility. Unmatching schedules and the current events made that pretty hard to set up. And then there was the newcomer, Masaru. Gao had already made his offer, but he understands how he can look intimidating at first.

As Mr. Fist threw his last punch in the air, he noticed the expression he must have been making this whole time. Furrowed brows, narrowed eyes, his teeth showing as the right corner of his mouth pulled outwards by himself: pure, visceral anger. With that he stopped, taking a deep breath, filling his lungs several times, until he calmed himself down. What had been happening lately with him? He had worked all these years to make himself to be the very image of calmness. Was the façade finally breaking ? “Hiroshi… did you ever notice I was lying?” - he asked no one as a gust of wind blew harshly on his face for an instant. Being back to his usual self, the bald hero went back to his apartment, taking a bath and changing before making his way to the Eagle Agency.

Arriving there, he stopped to give a hearty hello to the front-desk clerks, making his way to the meeting room. Before opening the door, he heard some chatter from the door at the opposing side of the hall. He checked out and saw it was none other than Ichigo and Katherine - “Oh, this is certainly a surprise” - smiles, looking at both agents with an almost parental expression - “Nexette, I hope you tried some cinnamon rolls I brought the other day. Not sure if you enjoy pastries” - he commented, having his attention draw to the TV for a moment.

Last edited:
Torii.png

Tatsuo_Iori.png

Interacting: Maxxob Maxxob (FIST) Slav Slav (Ichiro) Britt-21 Britt-21 (Katherine)
Mentioned: Nakano

b6a84a0fde2d1beaa92ac74f02a04a33.png
The last of the leaves fell victim to the broom, fluttering off the shrine steps and to the gravel path. The cherry blossoms were blooming; dancing around the Miko as she swept, lost in thought. Shrine work always helped her think straight. Her movements were instinctual at this point. And no, it wasn't (mostly) because of yesterday's outlandish debacle. Rather, the more troubling one that came before. The bullet—just grazing Katherine's head, inches from taking her life—left a mark in Tatsuo's own mind. But if there was one thing she knew, the vigilante had a heart enough to not kill her friend, warning shot it may have been.

But now there was a meeting scheduled, one that the Agency refused to disclose much or anything about. Whether it was about any of the two cases or not was a big maybe. Though it was appointed fairly early in the morning, Tatsuo currently wasn't keeping track of time; she never did when it came to maintaining the Eagle Agency's shrine. That was always the bigger priority, even if the regular workers offered to do it for her.

And, finally leaning the broom aside, Tatsuo finished her daily routine.

The sky remained clear, save for the raining sakura petals; the yashikigami wasn't as rowdy as usual, paving way for an uncommon serenity to Tatsuo. Hands in her sleeves, she moved towards the shrine exit to head for the meeting. The only sound she left was in her footsteps through the pathways.

Upon leaving the torii gate, she turned and bowed once again to the main hall of worship.

A short walk later, Tatsuo appeared before the reception, giving a jovial greeting to the clerks. If memory serves correct, the meeting room was down here, and through... “Nexette, I hope you tried some cinnamon rolls I brought the other day. Not sure if you enjoy pastries” For some reason, her brow twitched at the mention of cinnamon rolls and pastries; bunny-shaped versions of those sweets flashed in mind.

Regardless, she entered into the room. "Good morning; Ichiro, Katherine, Gao." Tatsuo nodded courtly to each of them as she spoke their names. Seemed that the guys took to watching cartoons amid waiting for the inscrutable meeting. She glanced at the TV, staring blankly at the show for a notable while. Oh, it gets exciting after this part! she thought of saying, before coming to the conclusion that they were probably watching only for the sake of wasting time. Instead, she turned her attention away and gently took a seat.

"Am I correct to assume none of you know for sure what the meeting is about?"

scroll

HAYWIRE

charlie.

mood

tired, but she's here

Agency HQ

interactions

Mr. Fist, Ichiro, Katherine, Tastuo

"God, just kill me now.."
The rather new hero grumbled to herself, weighted blanket tempting her to sleep in for just a few more minutes. However, despite the little performance she displayed to day before, she really didn't want to be late again. So, she rolled over to face her pillow, letting out a long, dramatic groan of despair before blindly grabbing her phone and turning her obnoxious alarm off. Charlie lifted her head up, rubbing her eyes hastily before swinging the blanket off of her and proceeding to get ready for the day ahead of her, even if she had no idea what the hell she would be hearing about. Maybe the rest knew?

"Like they'd tell me anything.." she scoffed to herself, proceeding to follow her usual routine. It wasn't anything out-of-this world, mostly due to the fact that she only allotted herself maybe.. twenty minutes? Before she had to be out the door. She decided to keep it safe with a black turtleneck paired with a light pink jacket adorned with mismatching patches from god knows where. Checking her digital watch, she cursed under her breath, hopping towards the door whilst slipping on her last sneaker and hastily snatching her small black backpack. "Uh.. I'll make the train, sure. Yeah. Sure."

She did, in fact, make the train. At the cost of a few people being shoved, possibly, but.. Charlie made it. Meaning that, for once, she would be on time. It didn't take long for her to arrive to the Agency, passing the front desk quickly as to not be the last one arriving. Charlie's hair bounced slightly as she rushed upstairs to the designated meeting room, eventually hearing the voices of her new coworkers become louder and louder the closer she got. Once she had reached the meeting room, she was relieved to hear Tatsuo,

"Am I correct to assume none of you know for sure what the meeting is about?" Charlie was quiet with her entrance, never being one to enjoy this many people focusing in on her. Not in person, anyways.

"I was thinking I wasn't supposed to know because I'm so new.." She admitted, placing her bag on the ground and deciding to plop herself onto an empty lounge chair. Charlie was really trying to ignore the impending dread she felt, keeping her eyes on the tv in hopes that she wouldn't have to make small talk. The way she spoke would make one think that she had been in the room the whole time, voice quiet and seemingly nonchalant as she watched the cartoons.

♡coded by uxie♡

Nightly Grind and Her Smile
Tsukuyomi Hachiman
DAY DREAMS
They never tell you about the paperwork when you want to be the hero. It's always the part they leave out. Not only did Tsukuyomi forget to turn in his last report about the fire, but he also believe it may have been shredded by accident. “This is going to take a long time to redo.” First, he started working on the most recent event, just so he didn't forget to write it. It's been a long day and that the mall trip didn’t help shrink the tower you put up paperwork he didn't do. Unlike most Heroes, at least his quirk came in handy during times like this. He conjured up four shades and distributed tasks to each and every one of them: one to sort through the files and shred unnecessary papers, another to help with the report, and a third to make a cocktail. While leaning back in his chair, he let his puppets do his bidding, while also remembering about his secret stash. He dances his fingers down his desk from the top to the bottom drawer and he opens it. He pulls out a smooth, dark-stained, wooden box I save these only for stressful times he thought. In his hands was a box of cigars, King Of Denmark ones to be exact. A very rich and not cheap brand, not made for your silly ol' average human being. After all, one box was about $4,500, (501,613.52 yen) The reason why these are so expensive is that they only make 30 a day. Conjuring up a shadow knife, the dark-haired male cut the end of the cigar before lighting it. He took a few puffs and started to fill the air with its oak and honey scent “Now this..this was worth… every….. penny.” Before he knew it, the night began to come forth, all the while Tsukuyomi started to doze off without even realizing it. Lucky for him, at this point, he finished his cigar and the fire hazard was avoided.

"It took a few hours for the Hero to wake up in his office chair,"
but when he had, it was out of sheer panic for falling asleep. In the silent office, he glanced around at his surroundings to see if anyone had stayed behind. Luckily enough, no, actually it was quite dead in the office currently. His gaze dropped to his computer, noticing it was 1:25 am “Shit, I need to stop working late.” He says as he rubs his eyes and slowly starts to gather his things. He locks his door and proceeds towards the elevator to the lobby. Before fully leaving the building he says goodbye to the night security guards One sitting at the front desk, while the other was patrolling the lobby. Tsukuyomi realizing that it will be a waste of time to drive back home. He decides to walk two blocks to a nearby hotel where his parents owned a penthouse. He checks-in in order to notify the staff that he was there and proceeds up to the penthouse. As the doors of the elevator opened, he was greeted by the maid “Master Hachiman didn't realize you would be here at this time of night.” “Oh, Miss Grace, I'm sorry that I woke you up; I didn't mean to do so. I fell asleep at the office again and decided to stay here instead of driving home,” he says as he takes his tie and jacket off. He looks at he a second time discovering, she was in sweatpants and a tank top. He could tell that she was very embarrassed since she was not in proper uniform. Even with the lack of proper clothing, he could see that the woman was still not fully awake. Grasping her hand in his own, he informed her that she should get some rest for the morning. Of course, he lead the way to her room and departed to take a shower in his own room.

6:30 in the morning and Tsukuyomi was already awake. From what he could tell, no one was awake making breakfast, which he was perfectly fine with. He put on some dress pants and moved out to the kitchen where he began to prepare breakfast (Since he was getting hungry). He started his well-balanced breakfast that contained simmered chicken, egg, and sliced scallion, with a bowl of rice. Hearing some skittering around, he lifted his head and glanced over at the maid he spoke with last night: Grace. She seemed like she rushed to put on her clothes, seeing as they were a bit disheveled and her hair was not quite tidy. "I'm making some Oyakodon Donburi. Don't worry, I won’t tell my parents. I did wake you up last night, so it's only fair I let you sleep." he said with a laugh "Now, are you going to stand there or join me for breakfast?" “Master Hachiman, I have a lot of stuff to…” “Now Grace, what I have I told you? You can call me, Tsuki. I'm not my father.” Knowing very well that the woman couldn’t win the battle, she sat down with him and began to eat. He chatted with her and began to catch up on each other’s lives. It was clear that Tsukuyomi cared about his maids, though he seemed to care a lot more about this one in particular. Unfortunately, the conversation had to end early as he got up from his seat and cleaned up before finishing getting dressed before he went to the kitchen and grabbed a thermos filled with black coffee. Saying goodbye to Grace, he headed out of the building and back to the Agency, though, along the way his mind seemed to be focused on the maid. Out of everyone that I know why does it have to be her. He knew his charm never worked on her, as it usually did with others. In fact, he had no idea if she was someone he could have a romantic interest in. She was never easily impressed, but always had a kind heart. I need to figure this out fast before my feelings cloud my judgment.

After a crowded walk to the agency, Tsukuyomi heads up towards the meeting room and finds that The usual early birds, besides Ichiro and Charlie, were there. “Morning everyone!” He says in a happy but calm manner. “Wait, I'm surprised to see you are here early, Ichiro? Where's the fir...oh...sorry poor choice of words.”
Code By Nano

Last edited:
Mr. Fist
Gao-black clothes.png

Interactions: Britt-21 Britt-21 StealthyShades StealthyShades AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa leviohsa leviohsa Slav Slav

Tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock...

The old man greeted each one of the newcomers with a smile and a small bow. Even though the pleasantries that were being exchanged, the air in that room was tense and the bald hero could easily feel it. The mystery of the meeting sure contributed to that situation. Gao, however, was sure that at least one of them knew what the meeting was all about. Sensing the heavy air made the old man think on what he could do to try to ease that situation. Iori’s question about the meeting topic was almost a godsend. It made Gao’s mind race, finding the perfect thing to say. He had to muster all his inner strength to not let a smile form on face and his eyes moved, looking at each of the members in that room. First Charlie, then Iori, Tsukuyomi, Katherine and, finally, Ichigo. He raised one finger, delivering the follow line in a serious tone - “The meeting is about mandatory mini-skirts as a part of the Eagle Agency’s new official uniform”

Before anyone had a chance to cut him, he continued: “Several tests, I guess we could call them blind trials, were conducted in agencies abroad: Luxembourg, Paris, Madrid, Bangkok and Ho Chi Minh. Samples were compared between the agencies in the capitals that adopted the new uniform to the ones that didn’t. In every single comparison, the effectiveness of the agents were at least 30% higher on the ones wearing the new uniform to the ones that weren’t using them. The mini-skirts used were 4 inches long.” - the old man says, waving his finger left and right, as he goes through the agents one more time with his eyes.

“Since stamps and colors didn’t affect the performance at all, I guess Eagle will let us choose whichever we prefer” - Gao’s gaze turns to his own legs, covered by his black pants. First lifting his left one for a moment and then the right one. Crossing his left arm around his chest and using it as a support for his right arm, the index finger of his right hand presses against the space between his eyes, just a bit above his nose. He looks like he is deep in thought, as if deciding a matter of life or death - “I wonder what would be more effective… shaving or waxing my legs. Mmmm… maybe stockings are the best choice.” - Gao comments, loud enough for everyone in the room to hear it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back