• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom You Either Die A Hero, Or You Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become The Villain. (BNHA/MHA)

Britt-21

Omniverse Explorer
Roleplay Type(s)
You Either Die A Hero, Or You Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become The Villain.

The GMs of this RP are: Britt-21 Britt-21 as well as Slav Slav

78HZzPIAcc8HFV4WzKO1VAGkTQberAzwRZBTGQ0F42MTXocrLhDMHKUa-COr1ZuLUUHCAqePbKOikuOGMUqcDcAGAPevIckbMYMv2BADllYxxSWRtjG1f2Kf0V8bz3TKgGXqtCvd

Instead of the usual high school trope, this RP will take place in the Eagle Agency that specializes in responding to disasters and if needed, helping heroes with villains (We will fight villains in the RP, don't worry.) The leader of the Eagle agency is a hero, called Eagle and who looks like an Eagle (Shocking, I know). There will be plenty of space for character interaction whilst being on a set plot to keep things moving to ensure that this RP has longevity. New ideas are welcome and anybody that is looking for an RP to make friends and simply have a good time has found the right place.

Rules
1: No Godmodding, Gary Sues, Mary Sues - This means your character cannot be overpowered, or have god-like abilities/skills. That makes the RP less enjoyable.

2: 5 lines on a desktop/laptop is equal to a single paragraph. 1 or more paragraphs are needed for each post made. This is also a Semi-lit RP.

3: Proper grammar is a must, if English is not your main language, use google docs to help you type out what you mean to say. I use it sometimes when I’m trying to word things a certain way. It’s useful, trust me.

4: This is NOT a first come, first serve. If you express interest, we will accept/deny you based on your character skeleton. From there we’ll determine if you need edits and/or will be accepted, or if you’ll be denied.

5: Anime FCs only. It’s more realistic that way for the fandom :)

6: When making your character, try to be as unique as you can be. I know generic stuff is easiest, but variety is pretty nice and could help everyone feel special in their own way.

7: Our characters will not be in their high school years for this RP. So they’d most likely be 18+ and in our own original agency. This means no younger characters.

8: This rp is for 18+ players only.

StealthyShades StealthyShades Servant Servant Beann Beann One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost

Fandom - You Either Die A Hero, Or You Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become The Villain. (CS)

Last edited:
Dm both dix and I with your character sheet if you had not been accepted yet

Oh heck yeah, always love a good MHA rp! They usually turn out pretty radical

Alright guys, if you haven't submitted your forms, do it asap because we have 3 spots left and we need to see who we're gonna accept

We got an open space for one person as of right now. Possibly more will open up! Must be active and communicative! :closed eyes open smile:

👀👀👀 Is knowledge about MHA necessary? The extent of whatI know are the quirks and the schools giving suits and the top heroes and stuff~

👀👀👀 Is knowledge about MHA necessary? The extent of whatI know are the quirks and the schools giving suits and the top heroes and stuff~
Extent of quirks and hero suits is fine. Though we don't have the original cast in the rp 😊 we have our own cast and have our own story arc :D just send dix and I your character sheet in dms whenever you're done

I know what I'm doing for my bby buuut it's gonna take a while,, spent a good two hours reading about Shintoism for this 😩

Users who are viewing this thread

Back