• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other you draw characters

Soo... you’re asking for free art from people who put effort and time and skill into it... which you get to judge... under your own criteria?

Just a friendly heads up that you're not likely to get many artists willing to do something like this for free. Art takes a lot of time, effort, and work. Most of the artists on RPN do paid commissions, but you're not likely to get free art from them considering how much time and care goes into making a piece.

In a lot of art circles it's actually considered fairly rude to request free art... especially when you're framing it as a contest but not offering any kind of prize. If you do have some sort of prize in mind to make it worth the time of artists to draw characters for free, you should definitely edit the first post with that information.

I have to agree with ash, for a lot of art commission that I come across are paid. And there are not that many that take free commissions (even though right now I'm taking free commissions, cause I'm just a crazy teen(ignore the parenthesized phrase))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back