• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern You Don’t Wanna Fall For Me (1x1 Search)

Walliver

Two Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
“I’m really not the guy you want.”

So here it is, another interest check for my dark and spooky boys. Another interest check for discovering your unrequited love wasn’t that unrequited. Another one to fall in love or fall apart. So yeah, really just another interest check. Hope you enjoy.

My roles:
-I am best at playing males
-I like to change up stereotypes, they make things interesting
-The grumpy one is soft for the sunshine one. Always.
-I only do MxF romantically, but I am open to platonic stuff
-Mentor and apprentice dynamics are great for platonic stuff
-Okay, I think that’s good

Things I want from you:
-Semi-frequent responses, maybe once every three days if you can
-I can wait a week for a response, if I have to
-Be involved in the worldbuilding as well
-Roleplaying is a two person job, I can’t be the only one with ideas
-Be engaged
-If we’re doubling, write equal or at least similar amounts for each character

Alright, with all that out of the way, comment your least favorite book character.

Hi, I would love to discuss a possible story with you!

And my least favorite book character would have to be Meredith from The Chronicles or Vladimir Tod. It’s a good series, I recommend but I just can’t stand that one chick in the books. Lol, she’s a bit snarky and full of herself for me

Hi, I would love to discuss a possible story with you!

And my least favorite book character would have to be Meredith from The Chronicles or Vladimir Tod. It’s a good series, I recommend but I just can’t stand that one chick in the books. Lol, she’s a bit snarky and full of herself for me
Okay then, PM me!

“I’m really not the guy you want.”

So here it is, another interest check for my dark and spooky boys. Another interest check for discovering your unrequited love wasn’t that unrequited. Another one to fall in love or fall apart. So yeah, really just another interest check. Hope you enjoy.

My roles:
-I am best at playing males
-I like to change up stereotypes, they make things interesting
-The grumpy one is soft for the sunshine one. Always.
-I only do MxF romantically, but I am open to platonic stuff
-Mentor and apprentice dynamics are great for platonic stuff
-Okay, I think that’s good

Things I want from you:
-Semi-frequent responses, maybe once every three days if you can
-I can wait a week for a response, if I have to
-Be involved in the worldbuilding as well
-Roleplaying is a two person job, I can’t be the only one with ideas
-Be engaged
-If we’re doubling, write equal or at least similar amounts for each character

Alright, with all that out of the way, comment your least favorite book character.
Hello I have a few plots in mind that I would absolutely love to maybe plan out and flesh out with you!

my least favorite character in a book up to this day would be Eddie from Hick, he’s a disgusting man who took advantage of a 13year old , the whole book is questionable but this certain character makes me want to pull my hair out by the bit.

My least favorite book character would have to be...Rainflower from the warrior cats series. She's a horrible mother. Horrible.

Would you be interested in a Zombie roleplay?

Hello I have a few plots in mind that I would absolutely love to maybe plan out and flesh out with you!

my least favorite character in a book up to this day would be Eddie from Hick, he’s a disgusting man who took advantage of a 13year old , the whole book is questionable but this certain character makes me want to pull my hair out by the bit.
Alright then, pm me

My least favorite book character would have to be...Rainflower from the warrior cats series. She's a horrible mother. Horrible.

Would you be interested in a Zombie roleplay?
Yes I absolutely would. Pm me!

I’d love to toss an idea your way! Also as far as least favorite book character (this is gonna catch a lot of hell) it would have to be Katnis Everdeen. Yea she was the main character in her book series but I feel like after book one she was really in a lot of ways selfish. Still a sucker for the series though

I’d love to toss an idea your way! Also as far as least favorite book character (this is gonna catch a lot of hell) it would have to be Katnis Everdeen. Yea she was the main character in her book series but I feel like after book one she was really in a lot of ways selfish. Still a sucker for the series though
Alright, pm me

Not sure if I have a least favorite book character I can name at the moment lol. But I have a couple rp ideas if you’re still looking

Hey, I would love to talk with you about a possible rp?
My least favorite character, kinda common but Bella from the Twihard series. Guess it was a little to cliche for me? She had her pros, but I just didn't love her.

Hey! I'd be interested! And my least favorite character from a book would have to be Valentine from Ender's Game, I just don't like how she was introduced and nor do I like how she acts

Hey! I would love to figure out something with you! I'm open to almost anything.
My least favourite character from a book would be the entire cast from twilight. But my least favourite character from a manga would be Near from Death Note. Seems kind of cliche to root for the bad guy but I just felt like his character was way to similar to L and the series would have been fine to just have stopped when L died. I mean as a consumer I obviously ecstatic to be able to read more but it felt overplayed.

Hi! I would absolutely love to plot with you! I have some oc’s and a few ideas that could be fun!

And my absolute least favorite character would hands down have to be Caroline Forbes from the vampire diaries books. She was just a bitch, though I also hated Katherine- the show did her better.

I'd be interested in hearing about your spooky boys! My least favorite book character is a difficult one, since I don't really have a character I just despise. Most of them I love to hate! But when I was a kid, I hated Peter from the Chronicles of Narnia for a reason I do not remember. I just despised him lmao, so let's go with him!

I'd be interested in hearing about your spooky boys! My least favorite book character is a difficult one, since I don't really have a character I just despise. Most of them I love to hate! But when I was a kid, I hated Peter from the Chronicles of Narnia for a reason I do not remember. I just despised him lmao, so let's go with him!
Heyyy
Okay, cool! Just rebooted this thread, so it might take me a minute, but I’d love to plot with you! PM me!

I would love to hear about your spooky boys, if you are still searching for something!

My least favourite character currently is a nasty piece of work by the name of Vondoom in the Chronicles of Elcreon.

Hey! I’d love to discuss some ideas if you’re still looking! My least favorite book character is probably Scarface from the Iron Butterfly series, he’s just so nasty and a little too cliché for an evil henchman for me lol

Hey! I'm really interested in learning about your spooky boys and discussing topics!

My least favorite book character would have to be Juliette from the Shatter Me series -- and she is the protagonist.

My last favorite book character?! Mulan in adaption of the classic movie.
If you're still up for writing please let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back