• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern You Changed My Life [[Closed]]

Characters
Here
Ashley laughed quietly, looking over to him. "Fair enough. But we're both here now." She added. "And after we have our spiked punch and some fun, I look forward to going out to dinner." She said.

Demetrius grinned,"Are you sure your mother will let you stay out so late with me?" he teased, like they were still children. It was amusing to him, after all, they were usually getting into some trouble late at night as kids.

Ashley laughed. "She may not, or it'd be the usual curfew." She teased. If she wasn't going to be home by either 8pm or 10pm her mother on rare occasions would set curfew to midnight. It did occur to her to call her mother to make sure she got the baby to bed and everything was going smoothly. Not that she didn't trust her mother but she hadn't been away from her baby like this in a while. She looked to Demetrius and grinned. "I notice now looking back that your parents never seemed to be as concerned about you going out with me as they were me going out with you." She said playfully. Both their parents knew they'd keep eachother safe...it was just a matter of what kind of trouble they got into that was the issue.

Demetrius chuckled, "You really noticed that?" he couldn't help but laugh before pulling away just enough to give her some punch and getting some himself. He smirked, "Here is an example, you went out with that girl...hmmm, Julia. I went to the movies, with your girl stuff going on, I emptied the theater with one word, Rat. On the other hand, you and Julia had a pretty simple night from what I heard." He grinned, "In other words, without me, you might not be in so much trouble. Basic understanding of our childhood."

Ashley giggled as she took the punch. "Is almost forgotten about that." She said, still smiling at the memory. "To be fair it may have been less trouble but probably way less fun too." She pointed out.

Demetrius smirked, "I don't know, they didn't try to get you for a interrupting the peace."

Ashley grinned. "Why would theyvwhen they could catch the mastermind." She teased. She could only ginknof a couple instances where she had thought of the idea. Most were his though that she went along with.

Demetrius smirked, "We both know that when they found out I was there, they knew I was the one that thought and did it." he teased.

Ashley stuck her tongue out playfully. "You almost always were." She said playfully. "And I think even the one or two times you weren't you still took the blame for me." She added, she was still being playful but there was a note of thanks. She'd made it up to him at the time at least.

Demetrius smirked, "Well, if everyone knew you weren't an angel, I am sure out parents wouldn't let us hang out as much as they did."

"That is very true," she said thoughtfully. She took a sip of her drink and looked to him. "Speaking of trouble, how much did you put in here my friend?" She asked playfully.

Demetrius smirked, as he took a drink, "Well, that is would defeat the purpose of watching the show." he teased, winking at her. "Let's just say, you and I will stick to this one cup." he chuckled, knowing that it wasn't too obvious that the punch was spiked but enough was in it to make more then on cup turn into a drama night."

Ashley smiled as she took another sip. Then she moved to his side and linked her arm with his. "Lets walk around some." She suggested. She wanted to see who was afftected by the punch first and to talk to some of the people there they had gotten along with in one way or another.

Demetrius smirked as he agreed, "You know, I heard a few of our classmates became terrible alcoholics." he smirked, "Probably should keep an eye out for them."

"Demetrius!" She said in mock shock. "You are truly terrible if you'd do such a thing to them." She added, though she had to fight to Lee the smile away. It was not a good thing, but it was so like her friend.

Demetrius smirked, "What can I say, I'm the spawn of Lucifer and we do like causing our share of trouble. Not to mention, we like the saying, go big or go home."

Ashley smirked and playfully hit him. "You terrible man." She teased, still smiling, she couldn't stop smiling. She loved being around him.

Demetrius chuckled as he motioned her to watch, as some people were obviously showing signs, "Looks like the show is about to start, you shoudl be watching, as they say." he teased.

Ashely looked forward and saw who he was talking about. She smirked a little and shook her head. “You terrible man.” She teased. She watched them for a little longer, and then on instinct reached out for Dem’s hand and pulled him with her. “Come, You may as well see your handy work up close and personal as we interact with our old school mates.” She said with a grin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back