• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern You Can Run...(A Modern Gangster Rp) - Interest Check (CLOSED)

Bellz

Straight Judgin'
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
f2361c4afa06fe7a53be7161a1c43fcd.png

New York City 2018 ...It never sleeps. Perfect opportunity for Biancardi family, who owns most of the city in their powerful clutches. For an extended period of time, the Biancardi Family has gotten away with their crimes against the city for years, doing so right under the noses of the law. Or so they thought. The undercover program ensures success in uncovering the dirty secrets of the Biancardi family and getting rid of them for good. Sending in one recruit years before, the police have successfully been able to track the patterns of the family. With more and more of their jobs being shut down by authorities, the Biancardi family is now looking for a way to fight back, to figure out how the police force is getting this information. Now they are sending more, planting them in the families businesses, near apartment buildings....

Will the gang be able to trap the rats before its too late? Or will the police successful end the reign of the Biancardi family on the city and restore justice?

• GM: Bellz Bellz
    Co-GM: Misty Gray Misty Gray
    1. This is a detailed rp! 3 paragraphs are the minimum! (of course, everyone has those off days and I understand, try not to make it an everyday thing)
    2. Please have a decent grasp of correct: Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling!
    3. Each role requires an AUDITION---> please provide a writing sample in your CS :)
    4. Please try to be active! post at least 4 times a week!!
    ***Note: This was an rp that I tried starting up a few months ago, but with activity from everyone dying out it too died quickly, I would like to restore it and rp it for what it is and I hope that I can find some loyal and fun people to write with!

Last edited:
Just saw the fourth child was about to be applied for, so could I have the nerdy rat? I can pm you a writing sample whenever you're free.

Just saw the fourth child was about to be applied for, so could I have the nerdy rat? I can pm you a writing sample whenever you're free.
Nerdy rat was taken earlier unforunately but there is still not sample for the 4th child if you want to apply!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back