• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern You Can Run...(A Modern Gangster Rp)-IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
[class=Notes] //So this is an older code that I tried to fix up to look nicer// //Forward slashes are comments // //and do no show up in the final design,// //these are to help you find everything easily// //and explain some code as well // //These comments must be with in a class or script tags// // in order to be hidden, from what I know. // //Long URls are images// //# followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes// //or color codes// //this code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code. // // when typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press ente// // it will not show that you did. you'll have to use the
tags// [/class]
[class=Notes] //The background image// [/class]
35e4609696f9b02cae4609edc0a5a8b9.jpg
[class=Notes] //the image in the cirlce and the border// [/class]
B O W I E
[class=Notes] //the transparent with background and the border and below is the text// [/class]

“But if you want to leave, take good care Hope you have a lot of nice things to wear But then a lot of nice things turn bad out there....” Bowie removed one of his white earbuds, allowing it to dangle loosely as Cat Stevens continued on through the other. His foot tapped gently as the chorus began... “Oh baby baby it's a wild world It's hard to get by just upon a smile Oh baby baby it's a wild world...” “Mister Bowie? We’re fixing to arrive at the party.” The chauffeur Adler had assigned him this evening, said softly. Giving the man a grateful nod, he jerked his earbuds out lightly lightly, then wrapping them slowly around his IPod. Next, he stuck both items in his breast pocket, taking out his Raybans which were holding its place. Soon enough, the Mercedes crawled to a stop outside of Biancardi Tower, signaling his departure...

Bowie sauntered into the party, Raybans on, one hand in his pocket, the other totting a elegantly-crafted black leather briefcase. He never fancied this type of events, nor interaction in general. Perhaps that was why Adler was so keen to send him tonight..? None the less, his preference was with computers. Not people.His auburn eyes scanned the room, spotting a few familiar faces from his research. Daniel Fortana, the right hand man to the boss of the operation, being the most notable.

However, his eyes quickly locked upon their desired target. Antionio Biancardi. Adler had instructed him to speak to the man first, ask him a place for his gear, then do whatever asked. Simple enough? Bowie began the walk over, sifting through the crowd like sand in a seive. With his pace, reaching Antionio took little time. “Mister Biancardi! My name is Bowie, Mister Adler said he had spoken with you about my reasons of recent employment? Glad to be of service! Now, I’m a very blunt and precise man Mr. Biancardi you’ll soon learn, so let’s make pleasantries little alright? Good. Now id like to know where my case can go, then we can go from there?”

[class=Notes] //Below is the purple box and the content meant for tags// [/class]
Interacting: Antonio
Located: Dinner Party
Mentioned: Bellz Bellz Misty Gray Misty Gray
code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

images

Matthew Davenport
Legion

Matthew was not really much of a social person, but when the family threw a party he was expected to show up.
Sitting in a small reception like room overlooking the city, Matt swirled a glass of Vodka mixed with Redbull.
Looking down at his tablet, he had his encryption hacker running as he always did. Gathering up pieces of info
for the family.

I just wanna go home and play video games

He thought to himself as he poured over information he had seen so many times he was numb to it.
Affairs, bribes the usual stuff. It was all the same. He checked over the security feeds and saw the usual couples
together and could not help but let out a sigh. He sent all of the info to the main server for the family so it can be
looked over later. He could sense Claudia's annoyance that he had become anti-social during the evenings events.
Swallowing back his drink, he decided to go and attempt to mingle.Entering the main gathering itself, Matt polished off
his drink and looked around, feeling distinctly uncomfortable. Going to the bar, he asked for another drink hoping it
would let him loosen up a bit.

Interactions: N.A
Mentions:
Misty Gray Misty Gray - Claudia

Last edited:
Claudia Biancardi

1522506753312-png.419712
Deciding to give Antonio some space to work the room before the meeting with Maddox, Claudia found her way to the bar and got herself another gin. Her attention was briefly drawn towards Dante who was speaking with Melissa. She gave her son a suggestive wink that the nerdy girl didn't catch sight of. Claudia was sure they were simply chatting, but that didn't mean she would pass up on the opportunity to at least try to embarrass her son.

Claudia's attention was then drawn to Matthew and the fact he was looking at his tablet. Whilst she was sure he was simply doing what they paid him to do, she still didn't like seeing people playing with their phones and tablets at parties. The urge to give him a telling off was pushed aside when he got up and brought himself into the centre of the main crowd. He still looked uncomfortable, so when he went to the bar to get himself a drink, Claudia scooted down towards him, still holding her glass elegantly in her hand. "Is the party not fun enough for you, Matthew? I do hope you were working back there and not messing around on Facebook or whatever you lot go on these days." She knew exactly what the younger lot did, having kids of her own and a desire to keep up to date with what they were all up to nowadays.

Nightblade Nightblade (Matthew)
Mention: Shadow Shadow (Dante)

tumblr_p3bmmmSw3u1qf2rzro2_540.gif

Matthew Davenport
Legion

Matthew had been taking a drink when Claudia appeared, seemingly out of nowhere and asked if he had
been fiddling with his Tablet all evening. Clearing his throat and blushing slightly, he scratched the back
of his head.

"no...no I was making sure my hacking system was running as normal and....yeah"
He trailed off, scratching the back of his head. She knew Matt felt out of place and uncomfortable at parties,
but Matt knew that one of Claudia's few rules was that the family interact during parties.
Taking a drink, Matt tried to make himself comfortable but being introverted, he was a mile outside his comfort zone

Interactions:
Misty Gray Misty Gray - Claudia

Daniel Biancardi-Fontana

1522430900417-png.419320

Dan accepted Reina's hand and grinned. "That's right, a pair of lovebirds on a nice romantic stroll... I bet everyone is thinking we make smoking hot couple," he remarked. He then glanced to her and thought about the lollipop she had and how it wasn't the first time he'd seen her with one. "So, what's the sexy lollipop thing all about? Are you not sweet enough without it?" he curiously asked her as they casually walked. All the while, his eyes were scanning the area and his mind focused on looking out for anything suspicious.

"I guess I don't know much about you," he said, his eyes looking straight ahead. "Like, how did a killer lady like you end up working for my uncle? A woman with your skills doesn't just appear out of thin air."

Dan slowed his pace for a moment, hoping Reina would too. There were patches of blood on the ground and a couple of smudges on the wall of a nearby building. "It looks like we're on the right track. I think we have a right turn coming up ahead," he noted. A smile crossed his face at the thought of catching the rat. "Hopefully we'll beat Sophia and Darcy to the prize. They'll suck all of the fun out of it."

Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess (Reina)
Shadow Shadow (Darcy) Bellz Bellz (Sophia)

Darcy Gent​
ben-barnes-006.jpg
Darcy pulled the car to the side of the road and waited for Reina and Daniel to get out, only glancing at them briefly when they made their parting remarks. He practically held his breath until Sophia was in the passenger seat and Dan and Reina had faded into the crowd. He looked over at her when she put her head in her hands, then hummed in agreement with her comment. “I’m good.” He said, chewing his lip as he put the car in drive and pulled back into traffic, turning right like Daniel had said to do. He silently prayed that this way would lead them to the rat first. He wasn’t sure he had the stomach to sit back and watch a cop get dragged away to his death without doing anything to stop it. “Yeah...” He almost added that they also needed to avoid suspicion, but Sophia already knew that and saying it wouldn’t make it any easier to do. He looked over at her a couple times while she typed busily on her phone, chewing his lip with nervous anticipation mixed with adrenaline. He changed lanes quickly when Sophia provided him with directions, stepping on the gas to make it through the yellow light.
“How do we get him to the station? The last thing we need is for Reina and Dan to see the escaped rat being delivered safely to the cops in our car.” He said as he turned onto Second Street and slowed down, ignoring the beep of protest from the car behind them. He swiveled his head to look down the alleyways they passed, then he pulled over when he thought he saw a figure in one of the alleys. “He knows you right?” He asked, figuring the poor guy probably needed to see a familiar face right about now.
Tags Mentions- Reina and Daniel
Interactions- Sophia ~ Bellz Bellz

Antonio Biancardi
Brad-Pitt-with-bow-tie1.jpg
Toni had just grabbed himself another drink and was about to make his way over to Claudia just as he was stopped by another man. Toni listened to the man who introduced himself as Bowie and shook his hand politely. A smirk appeared on his face as he spoke about keeping things short and to the point, which Toni was quite fond of. "Wonderful, pleasure to meet you." He said before nodding his head towards the left, where the nearest meeting hall was located. "You can bring the case in here." He told him as he walked through the crowd, watching as people parted for him like the red sea. Opening the double doors at the end of a long hallway, he let Bowie step through first before closing the door behind them both and clapping his hands together. "So..." He said, rubbing his palms together lightly as he circled the large meeting table, heading towards his large chair at the end of it.

"Mr. Adler...spoke with me earlier about you..however, the way he approached the conversation along with the way he spoke to me and my wife was unacceptable. So I will let you know now, that if I decline, it will be because of his business behavior rather your work alright?" Toni wanted to clear the air before the young man showed him his work, knowing that it was smarter to get that out of the way now, than make another enemy later. Sighing, he wiped his face before setting his glass down on the large oak meeting table and sitting down in his chair. Clasping his hands together, he pressed them against his chest and leaned back in his chair, which groaned and squeaked gently at the weight. "Alright, show me what you've got." He nodded towards Bowie, allowing him to continue.

Sophia Montalto
The-Hollywood-Reporter-2015-photoshoot-daisy-ridley-40870221-393-500.jpg
Sophia looked down at the GPS as they were getting closer and closer to Tyler, who hadn't gotten very far from the tower. He was sticking to the alleyways, which was smart, but Reina and Danny would most likely think of that too. When Darcy asked about what they would do to get him to the station, Sophia couldn't exactly answer at first...for she didn't know what to do. Tyler was already risking the whole operation by escaping from Lacey, now he was putting the general public at risk by running around. He was a friend however, and a colleague, this was going to be tough. Sophia let out a deep sigh noting that Darcy was pulling over where the GPS was leading them. She still hadn't answered his initial questions when he pulled over and asked if Tyler knew her.

Swallowing hard, Sophia nodded her head gently. "Yea, he knows me." She stated first, trying to figure out how to answer the first question he had, about getting Tyler to the station. "We are going to try and follow him maybe...in the car..." Sophia said slowly at first, making it clear that she was unsure. "I'm not sure what's going to happen..I just need you to trust me on this okay?" She finally finished and looked over at Darcy, her eyes a bit wide with uncertainty. She let out another sigh and shook her head, "We are going to have to do what's best for the rest of the group...Tyler chose to do this...he knows the risks." Was all she said before she turned around in her passenger seat and grabbed the duffle bag filled with weapons. Grabbing two handguns, she handed one to Darcy before setting the bag back down and opening the car door. "Alright, lets do this." She said, voice shaking with anticipation and a bit of fear. Stepping out of the car, she lifted the skirt of her dress and placed her heeled foot onto the curb. Closing the door, she peered down the dark alleyway with caution, peering down at her phone as the little dot on the screen flashed closer and closer with each step she took.

Her eyes looked back to Darcy, making sure he was following behind her as she stepped further and further into the alleyway. The GPS indicated that they had found Tyler, but Sophia saw nothing. Her eyes looked around frantically, down around the trash cans and broken wooden pallets before looking up to the fire escapes. Her eyes caught a figure in the city lights and Sophia raised her gun. "Time to come down from there." She said in a low voice, watching as the shadowed figure froze in the night. He cursed out lowly before beginning to climb down the ladder, only getting a few feet up. He must have slipped, for suddenly he shouted shortly and fell from the ladder into a bunch of old boxes and trash bags. Sophia cursed out loud as well and looked back towards the beginning of the alley, hoping the noise of the city drowned out the shouting. Tyler moaned in pain and Sophia ran over to him. He was conscious but from the looks of it, he had a broken leg. "Shit shit shit shit shit!" Sophia hissed. "You idiot!" She cried lowly before turning to look at Darcy, knowing well that there maybe be nothing they could do. "We can't take him in the car..."she said, praying that he had some sort of idea.

Dante Biancardi
Alex-Pettyfer-for-VMAN-DesignSceneNet-07.jpg
Dante shrugged elegantly and grinned. “Ah, well. It’s a hard-knock life, I guess. Just part of the family business.” He said, and he almost believed it himself. It wasn’t that he minded meetings or parties being interrupted by meetings, but sometimes he wished the business wasn’t such a huge part of the family’s lives. He knew how important it was to his father, but for once it might be nice to have a party just for the sake of it: not as a cover up for something else.
He smiled when Melissa agreed that parties weren’t always the most fun thing a person could do. It was refreshing to talk to someone who didn’t put up false pretenses just because that was ‘polite.’ Maybe that’s why he was so drawn to her; she understood certain things about him that he didn’t feel like he could be around his family. Speaking of family...his eyes were drawn behind Melissa to his mother, who gave him a suggestive wink. He almost rolled his eyes, but he settled for playfully sticking out his tongue at her when Melissa wasn’t looking. He watched as Claudia moved on, awed as ever by her grace and charm. Too bad he didn’t inherit much of either from her.

Dante’s smile turned dazzling as he tilted his head to look down at her. It was almost overwhelming how adorable her attempts at modesty were, along with her brief moment of geeking out over her job. The light in his eyes took on a dark quality and his smile disappeared when she spoke of how school was made terrible for her because of her unpopularity. He knew highschool kids were close-minded and prone to being cruel, but he suddenly wanted to track down whoever had bullied Melissa and make them apologize. And that was what he had inherited from his father. He forced away his anger on Melissa’s behalf and settled for saying a quiet, “I’m sorry.”
He hummed softly at her next question, buying a moment of time by taking a drink. “Well, I suppose it is about like you might expect. It’s difficult work, but I appreciate that my father hasn’t just handed me everything on a silver platter. Sometimes I wish...” He trailed off, gazing at nothing for a moment before he recovered himself. “Sometimes I feel like I can’t live up to what he has accomplished.” He said finally, settling for a less deep confession. “But I wouldn’t trade any of this for the world.” He finished, smiling lightly.

Tags Mentions~ Claudia
Interactions~ Melissa - Misty Gray Misty Gray

images

R.R.R

Reina hadn't actually realized people paid attention to her little habit.

When Daniel asked about it, she just smirked and shrugged her shoulders. "I used to smoke. Way back when and when I stopped, I needed something to help tide me over and voila. Birth of the red lollipop." No one had asked her that before, and it felt weird sharing more of herself. Even though she had been around for some time now, she was just realizing that people knew very little of her. Good thing for her, yes but with all the baggage she carried around? Bad. She needed an outlet. But, she wasn't going to get any at the moment considering she was the hunt.

She put her other hand in her back pocket as they walked down the street, she keeping up with the facade that she was just smitten with her walking partner. Public displays of affection made people feel awkward, which meant they would look away and not pay attention to them. "People don't know much about me because they don't ask." She knelt down to the ground to take a look at the blood splatters that were on the ground. "A lady killer?" She snickered at his title of her. "I had a set of skills your uncle needed and bloop. I'm in the gang." She said rather vaguely. As she peeked around the corner, she saw more trails of blood and nodded. "Right you are, Danny boy. And I agree. The two of them are buzz kills." She said rolling her eyes.

Mentions: Daniel ( Misty Gray Misty Gray )

Melissa Hopkins
1522519723853-png.419803

1522519642555-png.419800

Melissa studied Dante's face as he displayed an endearing smile in response to her modesty and geeky words. It made him all the more attractive to her. How could someone from such a dangerous family be so charming and attractive? As she admired him, she could only deduce in that moment that he wasn't like his family. She noticed his smile fade when she made passing mention of being bullied during school. Was it concern or was she just reading too much into his expressions? "Ah, you don't need to be sorry. Kids can be real assholes," she said, with a cheerful smile. Despite pushing it aside, the bullying was something she wouldn't forget.

"Your dad seems like an understanding man. I'm sure he's proud of what you've done so far, especially as he's not made it too easy for you. And he's been in this business for a long time. You're still young and getting a handle on things," she told him. It felt wrong to be saying these things, but it was important to Dante and she felt compelled to reassure him. "I think he'll be happy with what you've done so far and wants you to succeed. I mean, as long as you don't become a cop or something," she joked. "I'm not sure he'd be on board with that!" She reached for her glass and took a sip as she regained her composure. "Stop talking about cops, Melissa," she thought to herself.

Shadow Shadow (Dante)

Darcy Gent​
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f7854594a344e496a69324a5733413d3d2d3533383137313230302e313531353363396637636632306532623534383133313338373036392e676966
Darcy noddded as Sohpia answered his second question, waiting patiently for her to think about her other answer. He looked over at her and nodded again, more seriously this time. “I trust you.” He said, attempting a smile to reassure her. The thudding of his pulse in his ears seemed like a death chant, but he knew better than to lose his shit. They could do this without any problems if they just stayed calm. Or at least, than was the hope.
He accepted the handgun a bit hesitantly, trying to keep his hands from shaking. He figured it was already loaded, but the familiar motions of checking the clip and the safety helped him gather himself slightly. He slipped it into his waistband as he stood up out of the car, closing the door softly behind him. He caught Sophia’s glance as he walked around the car behind her, nodding once to let her know he had her back.
His eyes darted around the alley as they slowly made their way further in where the streetlights couldn’t reach. His head jerked up when Sophia aimed her gun at a shadow on the fire escape. He stood behind her, hand hovering by his gun as the clearly wounded man tried to climb down. He flinched when the man fell with a shout and Sophia cursed. Darcy rushed over and knelt beside him, scanning him quickly to get a sense of his injuries. One of his legs looked to be swollen and a bit crooked, which meant he probably wouldn’t be walking, let alone running, anywhere. Darcy echoed Sophia’s curse softly and he looked up at her with a slightly panicked look in his eyes. How were they supposed to get him to the station without personally escorting him? Suddenly he realized that Sophia was out of ideas too and his soldier training kicked in like a lightbulb, his senses working overdrive to gather every detail.
He scanned the alley quickly, noting that there was only one way in and out, no sewer entrance. Even if they could get him into the sewers, he wouldn’t be able to move far on his own, let alone find his way closer to the station. Darcy chewed his lip, thoughts racing. “What about a cab?” He asked quickly, looking back up at Sophia. “Could we get a taxi to deliver him to the station?” It seemed borderline stupid to put the rat in a cab, looking like he had been hit by a train, and just hope that the driver wouldn’t be thrown into the line of fire by proximity. Unfortunately, any other ideas he thought of seemed even more dangerous since they would put himself and, more importantly, Sophia on shaky ground with their cover story. He bit his lip as he waited for Sophia to think about his suggestion; he almost hoped that she would say it was stupid and come up with a better idea.
Tags Mentions- None
Interactions- Sophia ~ Bellz Bellz

Sophia Montalto

Sophia's heart was beating so loud that it was hard to hear Darcy as he asked something. The second time he spoke up, she turned quickly and focused in, sucking in a deep breath as she listened to his words. Sophia didn't blame him, for asking a question that they both knew was a not entirely brilliant one for a situation like this. There was so many things that could go wrong from the time Tyler was placed in the taxis to the time he arrived at the station, there was a huge amount of room for errors and doing just that would be the first one they would make. Swallowing hard again, she shook her head, "We can't." She told him, wondering what else they could do for Tyler. "You have to Sophia." Tyler said and the woman turned to face him directly as he weakly looked up at her. "You are required to." He murmured to her to which she shook her head hard. "I don't have to do shit Tyler, they wouldn't know a damn thing." She tried to reason, her tone was strong and determined but she spoke at a volume that showed she was having a hard time fighting him. "If we can get you into the car for just a second--"NO! and blow this whole mission! it isn't worth it Sophia!" Tyler interrupted her words to which she growled out in frustration. She wanted to throw back in his face that it was his fault for escaping...but it was also his fault he got caught.

Sophia looks to Darcy a moment, wondering if he knew about the fine print in his contract...wondering if he knew what had to be done in that moment. Sophia wondered if he would hate her after this, or inform the others. She had been in his position at one time, completely unaware of what happened if someone were risking everything, they were the weak links...and they were often replaced. The brunette held her breath a moment as she thought about any other option. She had done it once before but for some reason, with another Rat now watching...the guilt was intensified...it also didn't help that she was friends with Tyler. "You have to..." Tyler said again, snapping her from her thoughts and back into reality. She blew out a shaky breath and shook her head again. "You just had to get caught." She muttered as she slowly walked towards Tyler. Kneeling down and holding out her hand, she watched as he fished into his pocket with some effort and retrieved his cell phone, placing it in Sophia's hand, he offered a light smile. "We eventually all make mistakes Sophia." He said lifting his head slightly to look at her better.

Clenching her jaw tightly, she stood slowly, "Hold this." She murmured to Darcy as she handed him the cell phone. Lifting the skirt of her dress, she grabbed her hand gun from her thigh holster. Turning the safety off, her hands shook slightly as she took a step back and looked to Darcy again. "This really is the only other option..." She said to him slowly, hoping he understood the gravity of the situation: one man had to die so that they all could live without blowing their cover. Her eyes drifted towards the opening of the alleyway as she looked out to the busy city, people walked around oblivious to what was about to happen. Sophia wished she could be too.

Click She pulled back on the hammer and lifted it. Her eyes saw Tyler gently place his head back down on the dirty alley ground and they watered a moment. Her wrist wavered as she struggled to pull the trigger. Forcing herself to straighten her back, she widened her stance slightly, trying to mentally prepare herself. "I'm so sorry." She whispered to Tyler who most likely could not hear her before she pulled the trigger. The gunshot rang inside the alley like thunder and the previously living man had a bullet lodged in his skull. Sophia stayed deadly still, not dropping her hand as it continued to aim towards Tyler's body.

Daniel Biancardi-Fontana

1522430900417-png.419320
Daniel listened as Reina explained the lollipop thing was a replacement for when she'd stopped smoking. "That's very interesting. Do you know who else would find your oral fixation interesting? Freud!" he teased her. "Nah, I think it's hot. You keep sucking those lollipops, babe," he told her. He tilted his head to send her a curious look as she told him people didn't ask her about herself. "Well, that's a shame," he said, looking down as she crouched by the blood splatter. "I'd quite like to know more about you, and not just because it pays to know who my uncle has working for him. I like to know more about people and their histories."

Daniel was about to make further comment on the buzz kills when he heard the sound of a gunshot up ahead. "Shit..." he mumbled. Now forgetting the happy couple facade, he placed his hand on his gun, ready to remove it from its concealment if needed. He stuck his other arm out to one side, hoping to keep Reina behind him and away from potential danger, like the gentleman he was. He then rushed to the source of the noise and looked down the alley to see Sophia and Darcy. His neutral expression turned sour when he saw the rat sprawled out with a bullet in his skull.

"Ahh, what the fuck, Sophia?!" he groaned, stepping a little deeper into the alley. He briefly crouched down to take a closer look at the bullet in Tyler's skull. "You couldn't have just shot him in the kneecaps or something?" he drily remarked, before standing back up. "A dead rat is the best kind of rat. Still, poor Lacey was expecting him back breathing... What the Hell happened out here?" he asked Sophia and Darcy.

Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess (Reina) Bellz Bellz (Sophia) Shadow Shadow (Darcy)

Darcy Gent​
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f7854594a344e496a69324a5733413d3d2d3533383137313230302e313531353363396637636632306532623534383133313338373036392e676966
Darcy nodded his head when she said they couldn’t do the taxi idea. She was right. The last thing they needed was to put the public in danger if Reina or Dan saw the rat in the taxi. He just didn’t have any other ideas. While he was searching for another way out of this, something in the back of his mind was setting off warning signals. The conversation Sophia and the rat were having seemed to be hinting at something bad that he was out of the loop about.
He felt Sophia looking at him, so he looked up, eyes wide and questioning. He couldn’t have described the look on her face if he tried, but he knew it wasn’t good. His brow furrowed when the rat handed over his cell phone, but he took it without question when Sophia held it out to him. His entire body went into panic mode when he saw Sophia reaching for her thigh holster. “Sophia.” He said, forcing himself to stay calm as he tried to catch her gaze. This wasn’t a plan. Shooting the rat? That couldn’t be the only option, there had to be something...
His hands were shaking and he suddenly felt hot and cold all at once, but he stood up and slowly backed away from where the officer was lying on the ground. His heart pounded so loud and fast and then it felt like his lungs seized up and he couldn’t breathe, but he didn’t stop her from taking aim at the prone man. He was shaking so hard now that he could barely grip the cell phone, his vision going blurry as he stared at the scene before him. The ground glitched between the dirty alley and hot sand, the bleeding man’s face flipping back and forth between the officer and someone else. And the person with the gun....A gentle voice in his head softly told him not to watch and without knowing what he was doing or really meaning to, he turned away, slightly hunched over as if in pain. He shut his eyes tightly and put his hands firmly over his ears, flinching when the gunshot echoed loudly in his head anyway. After a moment, he straightened up slowly, letting his hands fall numbly to his side as he turned to look. His face was now an emotionless mask as he looked at the dead officer, then to Sophia, who hadn’t moved. He slipped the cell phone into his pocket and moved over to her slowly, placing a warm hand over hers and lowering the gun for her. “Reina and Daniel will have heard the shot. They’ll be here soon.” He said quietly, voice hollow. He stepped back and rubbed his face quickly, reminding himself that he had a role to play when Daniel and Reina arrived.
Sure enough, Daniel suddenly appeared at the end of the alley, hurrying over to inspect the scene. Darcy’s eyes moved to Sophia, trying to gauge if she was up to forming their cover story. “He tried to run.” He found himself saying as he looked down at the officer’s body. “Up the fire-escape, thought we wouldn’t see him. Sophia shot him, he fell.” Darcy forced a shrug. “It was the fastest way to stop him.” He finished quietly, hoping that was enough of an explanation for Daniel. It would fit the evidence well enough, so hopefully there wouldn’t be too many questions. He looked out at the street where the car was parked and had to fight a sudden urge to get in the car and just drive. Never stop. Just fade into the sunset like he was in a movie. It would certainly be easier than....this.
Tags Mentions- Reina
Interactions- Sophia ~ Bellz Bellz Daniel ~ Misty Gray Misty Gray

[class=Notes] //So this is an older code that I tried to fix up to look nicer// //Forward slashes are comments // //and do no show up in the final design,// //these are to help you find everything easily// //and explain some code as well // //These comments must be with in a class or script tags// // in order to be hidden, from what I know. // //Long URls are images// //# followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes// //or color codes// //this code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code. // // when typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press ente// // it will not show that you did. you'll have to use the
tags// [/class]
[class=Notes] //The background image// [/class]
35e4609696f9b02cae4609edc0a5a8b9.jpg
[class=Notes] //the image in the cirlce and the border// [/class]
B O W I E
[class=Notes] //the transparent with background and the border and below is the text// [/class]

Bowie followed Mr. Biancardi, sifting through the crowds of the dinner party easily seeing as the man he was with was its host. Shortly later the two entered a board room of sorts, a elongated table in its heart and chairs around it... He slowly paced around the table, then suddenly chose a spot towards the middle, and set his case down. Methodically, he began the typical routine of setting up his work. Unhinge clasp, remove laptop, light a cigarette, place earbuds in, and let the work begin.
By time Antonio finished talking, Bowie had finished his second step on his list. Glancing up towards the man through his sunglasses, he nodded. “Completely understandable. Mr. Adler is a brash and throny man, hence why I am not fully employed... You seem like a more reasonable man than the German.” Taking his seat at the table, he quickly removed a cigarette from his breast pocket, then with care he lit the stick. Next, he only placed one earbud in, seeing as this was a interview of sorts and the ability to hear Antonio was important. Picking up his Ipod, he began to sift through the endless options: Elton, Sinatra... Let’s play Prince. The lifting melody of Rasberry Beret began to fill his head as he began his demonstration.
Mr. Biancardi, like I said before I’m a very meticulous man, which is reflected in my work. So I’ll cut to the chase with my resume... When I was a teen I hacked into the earlier stages of what we know now as Google, taking 500k if my memory serves...? Yes that was right. Anyhow after that, I began my online empire with the name Lazarus, opening a vast network for information trading on the dark web. Give me anyone’s name and I’m positive I’ll pull some dirt up with the click of two keystrokes.” As he was talking, Bowie was already doing this very task. Searching: Antonio Biancardi. He knew his thousands of plebes would most likely have a security camera snapshot from the party, which would do sufficiently. Taking a drag of his cigarette, his laptop dinged, signaling the search was complete. Clicking the image, it was just as he thought. Turning the laptop towards the man, he smirked. “Like I said, I can find you anyone.”

Bowie allowed Antonio to digest the prospect of his proposal, but after a minute he continued. “With my employment I also provide any technological uses. I can hack into about anything, make almost anything... Really it’s a win-win situation Mr. Biancardi. I get Adler off my back, and you pick up one of the most elusive and tech-savvy men in the world...”

[class=Notes] //Below is the purple box and the content meant for tags// [/class]
Interacting: Antonio
Located: Dinner Party
Mentioned: Bellz Bellz
code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

images

R.R.R

Reina just shook her head at Daniel's comment with a small smile. People wanting to know more about her sort of scared her, she herself not really knowing how to share herself with others. It was funny, being a psych major and not understanding or knowing how to let others in. But, this wasn't the moment to be thinking about that. "Oh sure, if you buy me dinner first." She shot him a wink before her face turned into a frown, hearing the gunshot as well. Instinctively she put her hand on her back where she kept her gun concealed and let Daniel take the lead.

As the two of them rounded the corner towards the alley, Reina kept a look out for anyone that may have been near. While she currently didn't see anyone, she knew it was only a matter of time before someone came. Listening to Darcy's reason for shooting the rat, her eyes looked towards the fire escape. The details of the fire escape and the whole situation didn't resonate in her mind just yet. Instead, she knelt down and felt around his pockets. "A mugging is what happened. Sort of." Using her shirt to pick up his wallet, trying not to get any fingerprints on it, she emptied it out on his chest and let the wallet fall to his chest. "A man, kidnapped, escaped and was looking for help." She began to narrate, as if she were a newscaster. "Only to end up getting shot and mugged. And that's our story ladies and gent." Standing up, she picked up the fallen contents. "Now, let's get out of here, yeah?"

Daniel ( Misty Gray Misty Gray ) Darcy ( Shadow Shadow ) Sophia ( Bellz Bellz )

Antonio Biancardi
Brad-Pitt-with-bow-tie1.jpg
Antonio couldn't help but be a little taken back by the way Bowie spoke of Mr.Adler, but a moment after he finished speaking a smile spread on his lips and he rubbed his hand against his face as he observed Bowie set up his space. The man's smile faded to a smirk as Bowie began to speak to him again, his voice confident something he admired in a potential employee. Nodding his head along with Bowie, he raised an eyebrow lightly as his computer dinged and Bowie turned the laptop towards him. Seeing a image of himself at the party with what looked to be from his own security cameras. Antonio was quite impressed with the man already, not to mention he seems to have a distaste for Mr. Adler as well, he would make a very worthy addition to his business, that much was clear. "Well Bowie...normally I don't take on new employees without a serious of interviews but...I like you." He said as he stood up from his seat to pace around the table for a moment. He was under a lot of pressure, Adler was creating a clear sign that the meeting that was suppose to take place shortly would end terribly, possibly an extermination of their contract.

"I need all the help I can get right now, for a very long time, my family and I have only had to deal with the NYPD on our backs. Now it seems Adler is wanting to create a challenge for me and please let me tell you right now, I don't like those who dare to challenge me." Toni paused in his pacing and turned his head towards Bowie. "I normally also don't hire without background checks but, you see like a trustworthy guy and like I said, I need help right now." Toni slowly walked over to Bowie and sat down on the table slightly before holding out his hand to the young man. "Welcome to my business, though I must warn you, I do have a well established tech team going already so if you aren't a team player then I'm sorry you might just have to be." He sent a warm smile the young man's way firmly shaking his hand before letting it go. Now I am scheduled to have a meeting with Mr. Adler in this very room, it is up to you if you would like to stay...it may not be pretty."

Sophia Montalto
Sophia jumped slightly as she felt a hand over hers, forcing her rigid arm to drop slowly, lowering the gun with it. She felt numb in that instant, the sound of her own heart beat echoed in her ears and for a moment she questions if she even deserved to hear it anymore. She could just barely hear Darcy warn her about Reina and Daniel heading over when her ears began to ring. Her eyes watered as they looked over at Tyler's lifeless form, biting down on her lip hard to keep from crying. Daniel's voice made her jump again and Sophia instantly snapped out of her sad state, having to put on an act for the monsters who she worked for. Normally Sophia would have been quick to snap back at Daniel who so brashly yelled at her for killing off the rat, but she couldn't find any words for him. Luckily, Darcy stepped in just when she needed him to and explained what happened, or what could have happened if it were the truth. Sophia's eyes looked over to Tyler again before she weakly nodded her head. "I wouldn't have been able to get him any other way." She said, her voice sounding a little rough.

Reina had picked up pieces of evidence and moved them around Tyler, stating that a mugging happened and that was what they would all stick to if they were question for whatever reason. When she suggested they get out of there, Sophia couldn't walk away from everything quickly enough. She tried not to look so upset as she made her way to the car, waiting for Darcy to unlock it, she slid into the front passenger seat without another word to anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back