Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Megamind 2

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • A hug

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Gromit Mug

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters
On your next thread please add three gromit mug options for cultured people.

One gromit mug severely limits my wishes
Ofc brother I’m such a fool to underestimate the power of gromit mug

These options are a farce. Picking "Enough Money to do whatever you want" automatically makes all other options fall under Whatever You Want

These options are a farce. Picking "Enough Money to do whatever you want" automatically makes all other options fall under Whatever You Want
My opinions are starting to change on "money can't buy happiness." I could do a lot of happy things with enough money. :closed eyes open smile:

If you can make me like a girl AND have her like me back, then we'll be talking. Also, Who needs money? If I never procrastinate again, you will be like a god before me.

Okay you guys have to admit if a Megamind 2 came out the internet would lose their sh*t making memes, that'd be so entertaining XD

I want Water Bottles and Animal Crackers for life. Money like that can buy a lot of purified water. And Animal Crackers and Normal Water with certain flavor packets is a great combination for gaming. Not only healthier than Doritos and Mountain Dew/Cheetos and your choice of Energy Drink, but the water stains dry up on the carpet and the Animal Crackers don't leave any mess on your hands to wash off before going back to Minecraft or No Man's Sky.
Edit: You can always recycle the Water Bottles and Jars of Animal Crackers into banks to hold the change left over from those cash payments too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back