• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings You Bored? I’m Bored. Let’s Do Something Fast-Paced!

Mobius

Three Thousand Club
Update 10/22/20: would love something one paragraph or less for easier to reply on mobile posts!

Hey all!

Everyone who knows me knows I love a good, long, literate RP. One that feels like you’re reading a page from a book. However, it’s late right now and I’m very bored. I’d love to find a couple quick reply RPs. Replies don’t have to be elaborate. 400 words at the most, honestly. Just something that’s easy to reply to on mobile and, thus, easy to make multiple replies to in a day. While my other searches are for literate replies, this one is for something that we can reply to multiple times in a day... I’m bored tonight, let’s write!

You.
I’d love multiple replies a day, but I understand being busy. Once a day at least would be fantastic, though. You don’t have to be able to write a lot. In this case, I’m honestly fine with just a few lines so long as I can work off of it! Please don’t ghost me. If you want to stop the RP, just tell me. Please use realistic fcs! Be okay with writing on site. Please communicate with me! I honestly love to chat ooc so a friendly partner is a big plus.

Me.
While I can easily write over 1,000 words, I’m only planning to write a maximum of two small-medium paragraphs/400 words-ish. These will mostly be mobile replies so I can’t go hog wild. I also want to be able to reply as much as possible, so these replies won’t be as long in favor of fast. The only limits I have are staying within the RPN rules! I’m fine with any other content. I’ll write females or males, with a preference of females. MxF relationships only. I’d prefer PMs to threads for this. I don’t write on Discord, sorry! I love plotting and chatting with my partner.

Genres.
Modern
Historical (depending on the time period)
Romance
Slice of life
Animals
Survival/mild post-apocalyptic

Pairings/Plots
I’m honestly up to a lot of ideas. If you have one in mind, suggest it and we’ll see! Here’s some ideas I’m really craving, with the role I’m looking to play underlined. If a role isn’t underlined, I’ll play either.

Slavery (slave role for me)
Prison Guard x Prisoner
Cop x Criminal
Gangs
Mob Boss x Criminal
Pregnancy
Pirate x Captive
Kidnapper x Kidnapped
College Professor x Student
Musicians
Love at first sight?
Dark romance?
Tattoo Artist x Client
Actor x Musician
Patron x Waitress
Bachelor Stallion x Lone Mare
Lead Stallion x Lone Mare
Lone Wolf x Lone or Pack Wolf
True love/soulmates
Assassin x Target
Royalty x Slave/Prisoner/Servant
Knight x Royalty
Royalty or Knight x Peasant
Roaring 20s romance
Cheesy slice of life
Diplomat x Poor
Fluffy/adorable romance
Soldier x Partner (married or dating!)
Some kind of noir pairing
Met online? Maybe?

For real, though, I’m up to most pairings or ideas so long as they’re in a genre I like. Send me your ideas! Would love to start something tonight... I’ve said it a million times, but I’m really bored, haha.

I apologize for any typos/errors. I’m on my phone and it autocorrects stupidly sometimes!

Last edited:
What do you think about doing something, Slice of life, Modern and with fantasy elements (elves, dwarves and all that Jazz?)

Bump!

(Also I'm sorry if it's too soon to bump the thread! I wasn't sure if it was 24 hours since the last reply or 24 hours from the last reply to bump the thread.)

Bump! Keep in mind that 400 words isn’t the minimum! It’s more of a guideline for a maximum word count (not the absolute maximum I’m willing to write now, though). I’m fine with even one liners so long as I can work with it.

I'm so bored tonight! Anybody looking for something quick fire (shorter replies, the better atm)? I'm your gal!

okok i’m not sure how well i’ll do with this because i try to shoot for 3+ paragraphs a post but i wanna try my hand at this! i’d really be down for a soft little romance or piratexcaptive sounds super fun too^^

Hi, hello! If you're still interested I am definitely down for a few of these ideas! Are you fine with doubling? c:
(Gangs, soldier x partner, fluffy romance, mob boss/Cop x criminal)

Hi, hello! If you're still interested I am definitely down for a few of these ideas! Are you fine with doubling? c:
(Gangs, soldier x partner, fluffy romance, mob boss/Cop x criminal)
Doubling would depend on if the plot(s) interest me enough! Shoot me a PM and let’s discuss it!

Last edited:
Bump! I'd honestly love to do a darker romance (Abusive? Dom x sub? Captor x captive / kidnapper x kidnapped? Something else) at the moment. Still looking for shorter replies as opposed to long ones!

I prefer doing longer posts, but I'm interested in trying this out. Captor x captive / kidnapper x kidnapped sounds like a fun idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back