• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings you are the protagonist of your own life | a partner search!

bambino

me? rebranding on rpn? i would never!
hey y'all ! welcome to my new partner search - i may be doing this in fancy code later, but for now i just wanted to get something up! i've been gone for a while from this site, but guess what? i graduated high school and am now rife with free time !! so i'm looking for a few new rps to fill that up. now, a bit about me first:

+ transmasc with he/him pronouns
+ most comfortable with mxm and fxf , with all nb pairings on the table !
+ i've rped for about 7 years now with some sporadic breaks
+ i'm semi-lit, my cap is usually about 1000 words, but i'll match anything under that
+ i'll rp on site or on discord

now, here are my oc or au pairing ideas!

+ bartender x flirty dancer
+ god x mortal
+ guardian angel x demon
+ vampire x werewolf
+ barista x celebrity
+ flower shop worker x tattoo artist
+ rival idols
+ college roommates
+ fake dating
+ veteran witch/wizard x newbie
+ witch/wizard x shapeshifter
+ prince and the pauper vibes?
+ ice skater x hockey player

i'm pretty good with ocs, but i also do fandoms! here are the fandoms i'm interested in. (note: i don't do canon x oc. just can't get it to work, sorry!)

RWBY -- one of my favorite fandoms to rp in, though i've only seen the first three volumes. i love a lot of pairings from this and i'd totally love to try some out with you.
Naruto -- another favorite, though i haven't gotten to do a good rp in this universe yet. i'm sasunaru trash and i would love to rp them sometime.
Haikyuu -- haikyuu is, without a doubt, my favorite fandom to rp with. i have an oc set up and i also love just about every pairing there is in the show, so i would love to try this out.
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood -- fmab is literally my favorite anime !! i love love this one, and i would love to do something, maybe with ocs? i also love edwin and edling, and i'd be willing to try either ^^
Mob Psycho 100 -- this show is a contender for my favorite anime, i love it with all my heart. i'm not up to date on the manga but i've seen the show multiple times. i'd love to do terumob, or ocs!

that's all ! thank you for reading this far !

Are you interested in doing OCs for Naruto? I'm not really into playing canon characters except as NPCs or for one of my alternate timelines where they feel more like my own characters.

Are you interested in doing OCs for Naruto? I'm not really into playing canon characters except as NPCs or for one of my alternate timelines where they feel more like my own characters.
i’m totally down for that !! pm me :]

hey, I'm super interested in either rival idols or wizard/shapeshifter! let me know if you're still looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back