• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic "You are the last." Out of Character Chat

SodaToast

Toastosterone
Any questions, comments, or suggestions can go here. You can also chat about events going on in the IC, plan certain things with other players, or just have a casual conversation with somebody else. Whatever floats ya boat.

Further details involving the RP will be added very soon!

Related Threads
CS
Interest Check
IC (wip)

I've been procrastinating with these for way too long. These are still, as always, in the planning stage and feedback/suggestions are both encouraged and appreciated.

Notes:
Your characters will begin within the run-down facility, which is still unnamed at the moment. Being in a futuristic version of the Earth, the technology has also improved considerably through the years. The facility is run by humanoid robots that tend to both your characters' and the facility's well being. These robots will also serve as your mentors during your time at the facility. Unfortunately, they cannot seem to set foot outside of the facility...so exploration outside is at your own risk.

The second area that will be central to the RP is the outside world. As indicated in the Interest Check, it is seen as a lush and thriving jungle. Almost everything out there is unknown and, while it may not appear like it, there are other life forms residing on the Earth besides you and your group. Whether they are heavily mutated humans or extraterrestrial beings from another planet, it is up to you to find out.

Eventually, as supplies dwindle at an alarming rate, scavenging groups will be forced to leave the comfort of the facility and greet whatever awaits outside...

FabulousTrash FabulousTrash @_LunaMoon_ mushygreens mushygreens S Shabazz

Last edited:
question are alien races allowed?
It depends. If they're humanoid or somewhat resemble humans in terms of physical appearances, I'll let it slide. If you have another idea, just PM me or reply in this thread with the details. I'm very flexible so don't worry, hehe.

Also, I just want to apologize in terms of my activity as the GM. I've been very lazy and, honestly, I haven't been keeping up with what I expected. I don't have much else to say except that I'll try to improve my time management for the near future.

FabulousTrash FabulousTrash mushygreens mushygreens Lady_Feonis_of_Fairhaven Lady_Feonis_of_Fairhaven myst.erion myst.erion

I feel really bad saying this but it's better than keeping everyone waiting I suppose. I will be discontinuing this RP for the time being. I apologize deeply, especially to those who have already created a character. You must have all noticed already, but I am a very inexperienced GM. I must admit, I was quite naive when creating this RP. I had passion in the story and the idea but my lack of organization and time management skills are still holding me back from creating a solid RP. Finally, a quick thanks to all you who have expressed your interest to the RP.

Once again, I apologize.

Now that I'm done wasting your time, go and enjoy other roleplays on the forums here! Hopefully their GM's are more adept than me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back