You are in court, and suing the user above you. Give me the stupidest reason why.

I'm suing them because I'm bored and I just feel like doing it today.

Sue them because they didn't explain whether or not me blinding them was a compliment or an insult, or I've actually accidentally blinded them in which case they have every right to sue me, and here's all my money.

Suing them for bullying me by calling me a bully

For not using logic

I Cant Star Trek GIF by MOODMAN

Suing them for not suing their sibling (I would 100% sue my own siblings)

Suing myself because nobody has responded to the thread yet

Suing you for faceplanting; don't slap yourself, your face deserves love!

Suing you for assuming I even love any part of myself. I hate my existence and my appearance and every tiny small molecule and Adam about myself

Suing you for being too relatable. I sentence you to life (as much time as needed) in JAIL!!!! (therapy)

Suing you cuz life is a jail… it’s also miserable (haha no therapy for me just good ol misery)

Suing you cuz my dead ass is broke and I got no job cuz I’m disabled and struggling just to get ssi so I can afford therapy when I can’t even afford clothes HAH *LAUGHS IN MISERY* ;-;

Suing you because you should expect Jack sparrows CAPTAIN JACK SPARROWS daughter to drink any and all rum she get get her hands on *points at self with both thumbs and a smirk*

Suing you cuz my dead ass is broke and I got no job cuz I’m disabled and struggling just to get ssi so I can afford therapy when I can’t even afford clothes HAH *LAUGHS IN MISERY* ;-;
Does not sue you, instead takes you with me to sue America's stupid healthcare system that costs far too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back