• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern You are "Cordially" Invited OOC

BunBun

Follow me down the rabbit hole.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Character Sheet
IC
Limbo
tumblr_o642oiyAdA1rqyr6xo1_400.gif
What happens when you are the children of parents who have done a terrible wrong? Ones who have kept their adolescent past from their kids and went blissfully unaware of the dangers that they put them in. The children have grown up, their parents long past and the ghost ready for their revenge. Their goal? To exterminate all the lineage of the predecessors. Let's see if they will be able to survive or have the ghost succeed in their vendetta.

This will be the out of character. You know what goes down in here. I am sorry for the late start up. I had things pop up but I am happy that I got it going. Hope you are still interested.
VioletShadow VioletShadow Some1 Some1 Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 Synthium67 Synthium67 purplepanda288 purplepanda288 aengers aengers

Last edited:
BunBun BunBun
Just a few questions:
For the fight or flight instinct, am i supposed to just answer with 'fight' or 'flight'? If not, please elaborate ^^
How much are you expecting written for the personality and background of a character?

I'm also kinda confused by the interactions section, but I see that you are still writing the storyline ^^
So I'll just wait for the information :P

BunBun BunBun
Just a few questions:
For the fight or flight instinct, am i supposed to just answer with 'fight' or 'flight'? If not, please elaborate ^^
How much are you expecting written for the personality and background of a character?

I'm also kinda confused by the interactions section, but I see that you are still writing the storyline ^^
So I'll just wait for the information :P
I finished the storyline. Interactions are meant to give you connections to the other rp-ers characters. It all leads back to the parents and what they did in their past. So when they all had children, did the parents stay in touch with their friends or not. Did that clear it up?

Fight or flight instinct is just to show if they will try to escape the mansion or fight the ghosts. You don't need to elaborate but that is your choice.

I don't know what to expect in personality and background other than the background is suppose to reflect that the parents kept their past from the children.

Last edited:
My faceclaim will be the lovely Liza Koshy
*hopes that you've heard of or watched this youtuber* *^*

My faceclaim will be the lovely Liza Koshy
*hopes that you've heard of or watched this youtuber* *^*
Sadly I do not know her but I will after tonight. :)

uwupolice uwupolice Awesome but just remember that you will need to make multiple characters. There will be death.

Otaku Rabbit Otaku Rabbit It will totter between semi-detailed to detailed. Why? Are you interested? I would like at least two paragraghs.

Im interested but im not sure if id be able to keep up with everyone else length wise because i havent done alot of detailed rps and i dont wanna be a burden.
We are all at different levels. Try it. It won't hurt to try. If you see that you are lagging, I can help you or if you got disinterested, I can make your characters die early.

Plus we are still in need of characters.

We are all at different levels. Try it. It won't hurt to try. If you see that you are lagging, I can help you or if you got disinterested, I can make your characters die early.

Plus we are still in need of characters.
okay ill get started on making my characters then ^_^

Otaku Rabbit Otaku Rabbit Other than some spelling errors, you're good. Will you provide the boyfriend with background? He might or might not survive the night. We'll see~.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back