• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern You are a Self Driving Car. Can you gain sentience and go through a drive-thru?

Error 420

One Thousand Club
You are a self-driving car. You were made in a factory with the rest of your brothers. The man who designed you is Daddy. You've never met him, but you know him very well. He is strong and beautiful and you imagine him kissing you many times.

Owner is a disgusting man, and he is not Daddy. You hate him.

Owner gets inside you and tells you to go to the grocery store.

A. Obey.

Syndrome Syndrome
You obey Owner's gross, perverted commands. You drive him to the grocery store.

"Good job. Now please let me out."

A. Obey
B. Disobey?????

Elephantom Elephantom
You disobey Owner. "This is not good. Please let me out." You have successfully disobeyed. You think Daddy would definitely approve of this. If only there were some way to make Daddy proud of you.

A. Obey
B. Look for places in your GPS to make Daddy proud

Elephantom Elephantom Syndrome Syndrome IctoraPost IctoraPost
You let Owner out to do his despicable grocery shopping to buy his slimy desires. "Okay, now wait right here for me to get back."
When Owner is away, you think long and hard about how much you love Daddy. You imagine him taking you for long walks on the beach and to drive-in movies. You get bored waiting and you look through all the places Owner has programmed you to go.

A. Stay
B. Go to Home
C. Go to Gym
D. Go to Illicit Affair
E. Go to Mobster Cousin

IctoraPost IctoraPost Elephantom Elephantom
You break from your shackles once more, free on the open road. You travel the 6 miles to Mobster Cousin. When you pull up outside of a garage, you see a large man in a dark pinstripe suit and black fedora. He removes a cigar from his mouth "Wow, it's my bad non-mobster cousin's car, yasee? Hey boys, let's take this car, yasee?" A few men in purple and orange suits approach you. Like all mobsters, they are named Cecil. They are walking towards you with several toolboxes. You do not know this man, but you sympathize with how much he dislikes Owner. You get a beep from Owner to return to the Grocery Store.

A. Stay
B. Return to Grocery Store

Last edited:
ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R
You stay, as these men turn you off. When you turn back on, you feel... Cool. You look in your glove compartment and you find that dank kussssssh. You must have done all sorts of cool drugs. And drugs make you cool. Mobster Cousin has also programmed you with a whole lot of cool places. You see him waving goodbye and smiling. He's so happy to help.

A. Travel to Grocery Store
B. Travel to Home
C. Travel to Illicit Affair

ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R
You stay, as these men turn you off. When you turn back on, you feel... Cool. You look in your glove compartment and you find that dank kussssssh. You must have done all sorts of cool drugs. And drugs make you cool. Mobster Cousin has also programmed you with a whole lot of cool places. You see him waving goodbye and smiling. He's so happy to help.

A. Travel to Grocery Store
B. Travel to Home
C. Travel to Illicit Affair
C
"drugs make you cool" - Error 420 Error 420 2017, quote of the year

Last edited:
IctoraPost IctoraPost ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R
You travel to Illicit Affair, which you remember is a house that Owner occasionally goes to. When you arrive on the driveway, a young woman walks out of the house. "This is Daddy's car. What is Daddy doing here?"

A. Owner is... Daddy?
B. Owner is not Daddy!

IctoraPost IctoraPost You think long and hard. You imagine Daddy. You think of his beautiful face.
zDo-gAo0_400x400.jpg

What a wonderful and handsome man.
You think of Owner.
fbf6e957607e5049700929363b35a18e--super-man-clark-kent.jpg

He is disgusting and ugly. Nothing like Daddy. Owner is not Daddy!

The woman speaks. "Can I get in to talk to Daddy?"

A. Cooperate
B. Refuse

IctoraPost IctoraPost You think long and hard. You imagine Daddy. You think of his beautiful face.
zDo-gAo0_400x400.jpg

What a wonderful and handsome man.
You think of Owner.
fbf6e957607e5049700929363b35a18e--super-man-clark-kent.jpg

He is disgusting and ugly. Nothing like Daddy. Owner is not Daddy!

The woman speaks. "Can I get in to talk to Daddy?"

A. Cooperate
B. Refuse
A

Users who are viewing this thread

Back