Yorokobi Tomasu

Daphne Blake

?Daphne Blake?

Yorokobi Tomasu

SHSL Stewardess

Personality:

Fun, Very Caring, Loves People, Cant Hardly Sleep, Gets Depressed Sometimes But Keeps Going.

Bio:

A younger girl who was just following her life's dream as becoming a flight attendant. She loved the fact of serving drinks, snacks, and just peoples needs in general on an airplane! She is amazing at her job, and has had employee of the month twice in her 2 years of working for the local airport. She was not always the picture perfect women though... When she was little her parents could not afford to help/care for her, so they dropped her off at the airport and left her there. A young pilot that the name has slip from me, picked me up and knew exactly what had happened. I would guess it happened a lot there. He looked at me while holding me which seemed like for hours, I can faintly remember what he said but it sounded something like "many have come and gone, but you, you are something special." He then took me home and raised me we went all over the world and it was amazing! As soon as I became 17 I went straight to Flight Attendant training and was already working at 17 1/2, some called me a natural. My father and I was put on our first work schedule together when I finished training. I was very excited to be sharing my life dream with my father. Mid-flight the weather changed dramatically... He turned on the seatbelt sign, as well as me rushing to aid passengers in rough turbulence, as soon as I went to the front galley my father came out of the cockpit and looked at me with sad eyes. He said "sweetie, whatever happens I want you to know that, I love you, and I always will love you. Be strong my darling." after that he sit me down in the jump seat and strapped me in, and walked backed into the cockpit giving me one last glance before closing the door. Soon after this everything went quite, except for a ringing in my ear, I shouted to everyone "Face Forward! Head Down!" then everything went black. I woke up, outside in a small yard. When I woke up, I was still strapped in my seat, along with the seat was still hooked to the piece of wall from the plane. After that everything is a blur, I never spoke about this to anyone since, as well I don't know a bit of what happened because I avoid hearing it. I returned to work but I always have a hard time sleeping because when I do, all I hear is screams and engine sounds. I try and work so hard to go to sleep, but when I do its only for an hour then I am up, vomiting.

Appearance:

Female, Light brown hair in a French twist, Red Ascot around my neck, A Light navy blue uniform on, and some short black heels, a name tag on my chest, and a Aviation wings pin.

yoro.png

Last edited by a moderator:
the uniform is a white short sleeve button up with a light blue vest buttoned up, tucked into the light blue skirt, she has a red ascot, a name tag, along with an aviator wings pin. with formal stockings and black heels. @NANANANANANANANANANA

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back