• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Yoni's Big Partner Hunt! (Come All! Always Searching!

yonihasapony

Potato Master
Heeeey!! My name is Kai! I've been roleplaying for a few years now in all sorts of genres! I'm very lax and easy to talk to and get along with. I have an optimistic disposition, a bit nutty and random, and I love to have fun!

As for a little about myself... I love writing and reading! I love to play video games, fighters and role playing games being my favorites. I like tabletop games and all sorts of roleplaying, and I'm currently teaching myself to become a great story teller to facilitate dice games (or becoming a DM for short.)

So im looking for people to roleplay with of course! And as long as I have the time, I'd love to be open to as many ideas and people as possible. I prefer to play original characters (and will play Canon ones too) but my partners are free to be what makes them comfortable. So if you're interested, below are some of the Fandoms I write in!

General
Cyberpunk
High Fantasy
Urban Fantasy
World Building
Post Apocalypse
Zombie Apocalypse
Horror
Romance (MxM pairings are my favorite, although I am completely open to MxF or FxF! Same with my role, submissive is my preference, but I like all roles! Romance can also be joined in other themes.)
Slice of Life

Games
Life is Strange
Fallout
Elder Scrolls
League of Legends
Slender
Dungeons and Dragons

Anime
Pokemon
Inuyasha
Bleach
Fairy Tail
Hero Academia
One Piece
Fairy Tail
Danganronpa
Fullmetal Alchemist

Books
Harry Potter
The Hunger Games
Warrior Cats
Artemis Fowl

TV Shows
My Little Pony
Steven Universe
Adventure Time

More to be added as I remember them!

And even if you don't see anything interesting up there, pitch an idea or two my way and see what surprises you!

I don't have many expectations from my partners, other than try to be somewhat literate and legible in your sentences, and enjoy yourselves! Push for at least a paragraph, but it is understandable if you can't! Quality over quantity!

Also a thing to keep in mind is I have the tendency to put out more when my partners put out too. Being lazy and sloppy in responses will reap similar effects. So let's both have fun!

If I'm not able to get to you, don't feel bad at all! I can be a pretty lazy person in between the usual craziness of life, but I try my hardest to at least respond to everyone :)

You are free to send me a message here, although I am more active on my Discord, which you can get by just asking!

And lastly, this thread will be periodically updated with more razzle dazzle and ideas, so check back in to see what else pops out of my head!

Thanks for reading this over! Now what are you waiting for? Say hi!

Last edited:
hey there!
i'd love to do a fantasy role with you, or maybe even a Harry Potter roleplay, if we use oc's?
I have a discord, as well, so if you wanna chat there-- hmu for my tag! < 3

Hallo. I started playing League a few months back and I really like it, so I'd be interested in doing something LoL.

Warriors? Do you mean the Erin Hunter books? If so, I'm in.

M̶y̶ ̶L̶i̶t̶t̶l̶e̶ ̶P̶o̶n̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶i̶t̶

Warriors? Do you mean the Erin Hunter books? If so, I'm in.

M̶y̶ ̶L̶i̶t̶t̶l̶e̶ ̶P̶o̶n̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶i̶t̶

Very late response, but I'll shoot you a message! Both are great! And yes, the Erin Hunter books.

Also bumping this! Still open!

Very late response, but I'll shoot you a message! Both are great! And yes, the Erin Hunter books.

Also bumping this! Still open!
I am up for either of them! I'm a little rusty (puuuuun not intended) on the Erin Hunter lore, and only know MLP's to S4. Is there any one you'd prefer?

I am up for either of them! I'm a little rusty (puuuuun not intended) on the Erin Hunter lore, and only know MLP's to S4. Is there any one you'd prefer?

It's alright buddy! I'm working off knowledge from years ago (and some brushing up from wiki pages lol)!

I can't say I'm feeling one over the other.. I don't do MLP roleplays that often, so that could get some attention!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back