• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom YGO Otherworld Capsule FIghters -- OoC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Loki777 Loki777 Twist Twist Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Crow Crow Neo Alice Neo Alice

For the spirit thing, this is what I'm thinking: Since we're kinda chosen heroes, we each had a duel spirit in the real world. This is separate from our starter, who volunteered to help us in the beginning. Our spirits are sealed somewhere in the duel world, and once we find them and unseal them, we get their capsule (Both the starter capsule and the spirit capsule will be stronger than others of the same monster, I'm thinking.

Lol did we post the same idea at the same time? <3

Crow Crow Twist Twist if you are still interested, please post here. I can help with characters or something, but not if you don't say anything. Also, if I don't hear from you, I'll assume a lack of interest and move on

Yeah. All my decks are very gimmicky with an odd theme (school related, camping related etc.). No good in competitive play or anything but fun to look at lol.
You play physical or digital? Any chance you have the Link Evolution game on Steam? And/Or a Discord for chatting purposes? (Not for the RP, but for the card game)

You play physical or digital? Any chance you have the Link Evolution game on Steam? And/Or a Discord for chatting purposes? (Not for the RP, but for the card game)

Digitally. Those deck ideas are mostly on paper. I was thinking about getting Link evolution on Switch, is it any good? Sadly I don't really do Discord, sorry.

Digitally, was thinking about getting Link evolution on Switch, is it any good? Sadly I don't really do Discord, sorry.
I think so. I have no proof because I've only played the steam version lately (have both) but I think they even updated to the latest rules so non-link extra decks aren't useless.

Also, this is the deck I tried. I'm not sure how effective it is... I've lost to AI a bit with it
Deck 1.png

Also, I'm curious why each of you picked the starter and spirit you did. Was there a character reason, or you just like them?

Well for me it was more about the types. I love spellcasters so i chose the one i deemed more powerful by interpretation (The alignment of "Silence" in RPG games seals away your skills, is really dangerous) and the Silent Magician has been one of my favorites since i played Duel Links

On the other hand, choosing a fiend as a starter is a little nod to the fact that myths say that witches made deals with the devil or had demonic familiars. This is why Seilah gains demonic features, an allegory to becoming a witch (a spellcaster) herself by bonding with a demon.

Archfiend Heiress becomes an Empress, Queen of Queens. Let's just say that Seilah is going to aim high in this world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back