• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom YGO Otherworld Capsule FIghters -- OoC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Now, as we wait on Scatterbrain Scatterbrain , I'd like to figure out the start. Last time it started, the group found itself on a hill together with their gauntlets on their hands and about to be attacked by monsters. We want that? Something else?
I personally think that due to the amount of characters it would probably be better if we were split up into smaller groups so maybe two groups of two and a group of three/four or some such. I think if we were all met up at the same time it would just make things confusing.

I think a star limit is a good idea. I don't like the idea of somebody carrying around several level 8 monsters. Although I would also limit the amount of capsules someone can carry on them at one time.
@Captain Spooks

I would actually like to discuss possible character connections with people tho :/

If somebody wants to be the mysterious stranger mentioned in "Oh-Gi"'s backstory their more than welcome.

@Captain Spooks

I would actually like to discuss possible character connections with people tho :/

I'm actually still open to do that to, I think that if Ansel could bare with Kaiden's initally kind of just cold and aggressive initial demeanor friends could be realisitic, I only mention it because Kaiden has a much better chance realistically of befriending people who are patient.

I'm actually still open to do that to, I think that if Ansel could bare with Kaiden's initally kind of just cold and aggressive initial demeanor friends could be realisitic, I only mention it because Kaiden has a much better chance realistically of befriending people who are patient.

I think that's possible. Maybe Ansel spotted the cards and just dueled him every lunch until he opened up or so?

Twist Twist Crow Crow

You two can be sitter/sitee if you want, I didn't specify cause it wasn't established.

Post is up! Hope is acceptable!

I personally think that due to the amount of characters it would probably be better if we were split up into smaller groups so maybe two groups of two and a group of three/four or some such. I think if we were all met up at the same time it would just make things confusing.

I think a star limit is a good idea. I don't like the idea of somebody carrying around several level 8 monsters. Although I would also limit the amount of capsules someone can carry on them at one time.

If somebody wants to be the mysterious stranger mentioned in "Oh-Gi"'s backstory their more than welcome.

I almost want to say that given Kaiden's upbringing and personality he'd 1000% go against a gang but idk, in your opinion could he be a realistic candidate to be said stranger?

I almost want to say that given Kaiden's upbringing and personality he'd 1000% go against a gang but idk, in your opinion could he be a realistic candidate to be said stranger?
I kinda took the role, somewhat. Oops. But also it seems to me Kaiden would be more likely to fistfight than duel against a gang

I kinda took the role, somewhat. Oops. But also it seems to me Kaiden would be more likely to fistfight than duel against a gang

That's probably true actually, either way I think you'd likely fit well so that's fine, I have no issue with that.

Either way I'm open to discuss with anyone.

There's no reason why they couldn't have met at some point before then. It would definitely make things more interesting if there was some underlying friction going on between the two within the group.

There's no reason why they couldn't have met at some point before then. It would definitely make things more interesting if there was some underlying friction going on between the two within the group.

Loki777 Loki777 Scatterbrain Scatterbrain

So in essence, maybe Kaiden and Oh-Gi fought and at one point Ansel was travelling and beat Oh-Gi in a duel?

Yeah perhaps given the fact that They both seem to like more aggressive playstyles perhaps it developed into a rivalry of sorts? Which could then I imagine could potentially become a more friendly one later on, if they end up working together, ect.

Loki777 Loki777 Scatterbrain Scatterbrain

So in essence, maybe Kaiden and Oh-Gi fought and at one point Ansel was travelling and beat Oh-Gi in a duel?
Something like that.
Yeah perhaps given the fact that They both seem to like more aggressive playstyles perhaps it developed into a rivalry of sorts? Which could then I imagine could potentially become a more friendly one later on, if they end up working together, ect.
I don't see why not.

Crow Crow Are you for or against our characters having a connection e.g. me being your characters babysitter? Don't mind if you do just asking before I post.

Crow Crow , Are you for or against our characters having a connection e.g. me being your characters babysitter? Don't mind if you do just asking before I post.

I'm thinking something more on the lines of neighbours, childhood friends and the like. 3 year difference for babysitters tho?

Sure whichever you prefer ;). Just your character was the youngest and my characters a babysitter so I kinda jumped on that lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back