• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic "You are the last." [Detailed futuristic RP with fantasy, sci-fi, and suspense/mystery elements]

SodaToast

Toastosterone
(This is still in the early stages of planning, so please be open-minded and remember that everything is still subject to change when reading. Also, the beginning is inspired by the Maze Runner series, but you'll find out that things quickly diverge down a different path as things progress. Enjoy!)

Your eyes fly open and you gasp for air as you suddenly sit up on the bed. You look around desperately, in searches of something you recognize...anything. All you notice is that you're in a small, cramped room, surrounded by others also in their beds with the same, bewildered expression on their faces. You have no memory of where you are and how you got here. In fact, you have no memories at all except for one: your name. You slide off of the bed and bump your leg on something cold and smooth. You look down to discover that there's a metallic trunk beside your bed. You open it to discover that there is a piece of technology, a weapon, inside. Whatever it is, you feel a sort of connection to it. You glance up to see that the others have also opened their trunk and are now fiddling with their, unique gadgets. You then notice that there's a small, circular window beside everybody's bed. You look outside yours to see a luscious, green jungle filled with trees, flowers, and plants alike. You catch a glimpse of movement behind one of the trees but ,suddenly, somebody directs everyone's attention towards the front of the room, opposite of the beds. It's a door. Everybody's immediate instinct is to rush towards it, but you decide to hold back. The first one to reach the door discovers the note pinned on the front. They frown and, slowly, reads the words out loud so the rest can hear.

"You are the last. Survive."

Related Threads
OOC
CS
IC (wip)

Last edited:
Sorry but I believe I will not be able to properly and efficiently take action in this rp. It brings me sadness but I have to pull out. SORRY :(

Sorry but I believe I will not be able to properly and efficiently take action in this rp. It brings me sadness but I have to pull out. SORRY :(
It's all good.

That's what I told your mom last night
hot damn
dirty-grandma.jpg

Also, a quick note to those who have contributed their interest:

I AM VERY SORRY I HAVE BEEN SICK AND AT THE SAME TIME HAVE MISPLACED MY NOTES FOR THIS RP. School also is a pain in the bottomux. If you're willing, I can get things going but it'll take another few days. I wouldn't expect you guys to wait, to be honest, but you give me your consent I will make sure to push myself to get it done. What say you?

Howdy! Just wanted to say I was interested, and, considering your apparent inadequacy as a manager, I thought I'd offer my help in keeping this thing between the lines!
Not that I've ever done anything like that. I've got a great portfolio.
And an even worse taste in comedy.

Howdy! Just wanted to say I was interested, and, considering your apparent inadequacy as a manager, I thought I'd offer my help in keeping this thing between the lines!
Not that I've ever done anything like that. I've got a great portfolio.
And an even worse taste in comedy.
lol

Sure, hop aboard. This is my first ever hosted RP that's actually got some form of interest so a little assistance would be greatly appreciated. PM me on your thoughts and suggestions.

(This is still in the early stages of planning, so please be open-minded and remember that everything is still subject to change when reading. Also, the beginning is inspired by the Maze Runner series, but you'll find out that things quickly diverge down a different path as things progress. Enjoy!)

Your eyes fly open and you gasp for air as you suddenly sit up on the bed. You look around desperately, in searches of something you recognize...anything. All you notice is that you're in a small, cramped room, surrounded by others also in their beds with the same, bewildered expression on their faces. You have no memory of where you are and how you got here. In fact, you have no memories at all except for one: your name. You slide off of the bed and bump your leg on something cold and smooth. You look down to discover that there's a metallic trunk beside your bed. You open it to discover that there is a piece of technology, a weapon, inside. Whatever it is, you feel a sort of connection to it. You glance up to see that the others have also opened their trunk and are now fiddling with their, unique gadgets. You then notice that there's a small, circular window beside everybody's bed. You look outside yours to see a luscious, green jungle filled with trees, flowers, and plants alike. You catch a glimpse of movement behind one of the trees but ,suddenly, somebody directs everyone's attention towards the front of the room, opposite of the beds. It's a door. Everybody's immediate instinct is to rush towards it, but you decide to hold back. The first one to reach the door discovers the note pinned on the front. They frown and, slowly, reads the words out loud so the rest can hear.

"You are the last. Survive."