• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Yet another role play search.

PiperAllen

Hello! I'm looking to start some role plays. Here's a bit about me before we begin.

*I've been role playing on various sites for about four years now.

*I'm in the Eastern time zone. I don't turn away partners based on their time zone, but please keep this in mind.

*I can write one to three solid paragraphs.

*I don't have a preference about where we role play. (Thread or PM.) If we role play over PM, however, I prefer to have one conversation for OOC chat and one for the actual role play.

Here are my rules. Don't worry, I don't have that many.

*Be literate. Seriously, you need to have a basic understanding of grammar and spelling. Everyone makes mistakes, but if I have to work hard just to figure out your replies I'm going to have to drop a role play. I'm very tired of putting energy into figuring out what other people write.

*I can be a fairly active role player. For this reason, I need at least one reply a day from a partner. I understand life gets busy, but I don't think that's too much to ask for. That being said, there might be a few days when I don't reply due to an illness that drains my energy. I will try though, and I'll let my partner know if I won't be able to write out a reply.

*No god-modding. I could not tell you how many times I've gotten fed up with partners because they keep god-modding, even after I address the issue multiple times.

*Contribute to the role play. That means plot, characters, moving the story forward, etc. I'm sick of holding people's hands as I come up with a plot for the both of us, honestly.

Done with rules! Now onto the fun stuff. :D

Pairings- Please note- I prefer MxF pairings, and I only play females. I would be open to FxF, but that's not something I'm looking for at the moment. The bold parts are the roles I would prefer to play, though that's flexible. I might be adding more pairings in the future.

Vampire x Human

Werewolf x Vampire

Fallen Angel x Demon

Fallen Angel x Angel

Fallen Angel x Human

Android(Artificial Intelligence) x Human

Detective x Criminal

Vigilante x Detective

Vigilante x Criminal

Mental Patient x Mental Patient

Mental Patient x Nurse

Plot-

I love when people come to me with plot ideas, though that's not required. Plot is something I love to work out with a partner, so if you have a pairing you want to do I'm sure we could work something out. I do prefer a modern setting over a past time period. I have a few loose ideas for some pairings, so feel free to ask.

Fandoms-

I do enjoy fandom role plays sometimes, though I'm not very good at playing many canon characters. My fandoms are-

Supernatural

Arrow

Fringe

Sherlock (BBC)

Young Justice

Ouran High School Host Club

Those are the main ones at the moment. Feel free to ask me if I've seen/read something, I might have!

Thanks for taking the time to read this thread. Please PM me or post below if you're interested! <3

I have not done anything with Angels and Demons,another angel or a human before. I like fantasy stuff if that is ok. Also I am new to the site....just started today, but not new to RPing.

So am I! I would love to do any of the Fallen Angel or Demon roleplays, but we could also do BBC Sherlock if you really want. :D

[QUOTE="wizard justin]Hey I'm willing to do it

[/QUOTE]
Cool. What pairing are you interested in? :)  

DarkledMind said:
So am I! I would love to do any of the Fallen Angel or Demon roleplays, but we could also do BBC Sherlock if you really want. :D
Cool! I would love to do either of those things.

I don't have the ability to PM yet, so do you wanna plot here or wait until tomorrow (or very late tonight.)

DarkledMind said:
I don't have the ability to PM yet, so do you wanna plot here or wait until tomorrow (or very late tonight.)
I'll PM you.

wizard justin]How about the Vampire x Human [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9942-piperallen/ said:
@PiperAllen[/URL]
That would be great. Can you PM me so we can come up with more details? :)

buildingaspaceship said:
Hi! I'd be interested in doing, well, whichever pairing is your favourite, I'm looking for something new! :3
Hello! Is there a pairing that you liked more than the others? I'm good with all of them :)

Maybe:

Android/Ai x Human, though I'm not sure how we could plot that but I'm sure we could think of something

Detective x Criminal

Or an OC supernatural? :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back