• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Yet another role-play search.

daydreaming daisy.

just a girl and her coffee.
Hello, lovely people of the Internet! < 3 My name's Daisy and I'm on the hunt for a couple of role-plays to occupy my spare time. Bare with me, it's been ages since I've created a thread of my own and it may be rambly.

About Me
As previously stated, my name's Daisy and I'm a writer who's in my late twenties. I've been role-playing since I was about ten or so, getting my start on a children's website and then navigating through the different corners of the Internet. I'd probably have once considered myself an advanced writer, an introduction could have been stretched out over ten pages or more on Word, but I've fallen into a sweet spot of 1.5-3k words a reply. I'll mirror my partner to a fault, so I can assure you that your enthusiasm will not be lost by me. I love to manipulate canon to best fit our needs of the story and I get excited about plotting and twists and turns. I may not be the sort of gal to make a Spotify playlist to match our story but I am the sort who will bombard you with pictures and memes as soon as we establish some sort of friendship.
Speaking of which, ooc chatter is very much encouraged.
I have no qualms with incorporating darker themes into a role-play but there are certain things that I can't entertain. We're going to need to follow all of RPN's rules and then some basic ones as well: no incest, no pedophilia, no waterplay.... You know the drill. There are certain subjects that I may not want to write in depth, mostly in the realm of violence but that's just because I have a hint of PTSD that makes writing and imagining all of the gory details an impossible task.
I have a full-time, demanding job and a life to tend to. I can commit to OOC chatter mostly every day and a reply probably every two-three days. There are going to be instances where I can get out rapid fire responses, but those are few and rare these days.
I love having a cast of multiple characters. Right now, I'm really craving some OC x Canon trash. I can commit to not neglecting one storyline to favor another.

About You
You're at least eighteen.
You're comfortable doubling.
You understand basic grammar and are able to provide replies that are at least two paragraphs long. I don't care about literacy titles, I just hope that you're able to give me enough to work with.
You are also enthusiastic about building a story and manipulating a world where we feel like our characters will flourish.

What I'm Looking For

I love love, simply put. I want my fluff to be balanced with angst, growth and conflict. A world full of butterflies would grow boring for me rather quickly. I much prefer a slowburn, something that feels natural but hey- we can work with that.

Here's a wordbank of things that speak to my heart and make it happy:
Friends to lovers | Enemies to lovers | Forbidden romances | Arranged marriage | Different worlds colliding | Polar Opposites | Rivals |
Twisted fairytales | Post-apocalyptic settings | Conspiracy theories | Crime families | Small towns | Damsels not in distress | Challenging status quo

Right now, I'm looking for two fandoms in particular.
One is Harry Potter. I'd love for something to be Golden Era, post war.
The other is Twilight, set after Breaking Dawn is finished.

If you have something about a magical kingdom, I would love to hear your plots. I don't have anything handy in the forefront of my mind but after how many books I've read and the amount of Disney movies I've watched-- I know I'll be able to aid in developing a plot that makes us both happy.

Thank you for taking a peak! < 3

I’m not big into fandoms, but I love your word bank and I think making our own magical kingdom would be super cool!

I would love to hear your idea for a Twilight RP set after Breaking Dawn. Feel free to message me, and if I don't hear anything I'll drop by your PMs!

Hi there! I am not sure if you are still looking, but if you wanted to set up a twilight Rp let me know!! I think after Breaking Dawn would be quite cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back