• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings yet another 1x1 search drifting across your dash

Bacon Bits

Pocket Sand
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• Hey! Thanks for popping in. Before I got started, I figured I’d include a little about me.
    - I’m 18+ and I operate very loosely on EST (typically like 1 pm- 2 am).
    - I’m in college right now (on break for the winter) so I will get busy soon, just a heads up. I’m going to try and let you know once that happens, and reply at least once a week.
    - I’ve been roleplaying for 7 or so years now. I’ve only been on this site since quarantine, and I’m still not 100% used to the layout, so please bare with me.
    - I usually prefer M// or F// shippings, but I’m not opposed to M/NB, F/NB, NB// or M/F. I tend to write more male characters, but this isn’t exactly a rule or anything. Romance is rarely required (unless it’s clearly a romance plot, obviously), but I sure am a sucker for it.
    - Very ghost friendly! If you ever want to pick up a roleplay 7-8 months later, I’m all for it! Take your You Time, you deserve it.
    - I’m not the best at coding/layout/aesthetics, mostly because I’m just now learning it, but I’m also just very unorganized in general. If this is non-negotiable to my future writing partner, I’ll work on it.
    - I tend to write about 2-4 decent sized paragraphs per focus character. I’ll reflect what my partner is writing, whether that is more or less, to the best of my ability. I use past tense third person.
    - I REALLY enjoy having more than just one character per partner in each roleplay (my plots probably show that off). I love creating characters, working on their interactions and slowly developing them in each plot. I can also do solely 1-to-1 plots, but I really prefer having at least two main characters and a few side ones.
    - For roleplaying, I’m on discord the most so you’re most likely to catch me there. However, I will write in PMs here as well.
    ****I LOST TRACK OF A FEW ROLEPLAYS ON HERE. IF YOU OR A LOVED ONE WAS IMPACTED BY MY GETTING BUSY, YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO COMPENSATION. Seriously though, please tell me if you want to continue. I may ask for a restart or something, though, just a heads up.

Word Bank: (Always willing to plot something new out with you!)
Space*—Adventure*—Cyberpunk—Western*—Spies*— LGBTQ+—Mobile Hospital in Wartime*—Home Front forces in Wartime—Romance—Mafia—Naval/Pirates—Myths/Legends*—Powers—Ghosts*—Enemies to lovers*—Quest—Prophecy—Pirates—Witchcraft—Slice of Life—Thriller*—Mystery—Horror—Gothic—Egyptian—American Folklore*—Greek/Roman—Dystopian*

If anything above interests you, shoot me a PM!

Last Updated Dec. 26, 2020

Users who are viewing this thread

Back