• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Yet Another 1 x 1 Partner Search!

Moony.

Let me distract you.
giphy.gif
Hello! I'm moon, you can call me Luna or Moon or make up a nickname of your own for me. As you can tell this is my 1 x 1 search thread, it will have any of the pairings that I have been craving to do. I'm a pretty easy-going person, I have very simple rules that I would like for you to follow. I'm going to list them just so you know what my rules are and such. Also for anyone that is wondering I'm a literate writer, I can write 6 to 5 paragraphs and I always write in 3rd person.

Rule
NO GHOSTING!!! I have had so many people leave me before we can really get the roleplay going or if we have gotten halfway through it. So if you're having a problem with our roleplay or start to dislike it please let me know, there will be no hard feelings at all.

Realistic face claims, please! I have nothing against animated ones but real ones are just so much better for the kind of roleplay that I like to do, the length of the character sheet is all up to you thought. Yes, I'm the kind of person who likes to have character sheets, I'm sorry but it helps me get to know your OC a bit.

Reply once a week, please! Okay this one is not very much a rule but I would like to have a partner who can reply once a week or more, I'm an active person but that does not mean that you have to be. One reply a week is good for me, I know that life happens and people get busy.

Be willing to double! Like many, I'm only comfortable playing female roles, because I myself am, female. But I'm always happy to double up as a male for you, but you have to be willing to do the same for me because it's only fair if you return the favor.

Help me plot! It's not fun when only one of us is putting in the effort of figuring out what we're doing for our roleplay, it's supposed to be a team effort not just a one-person thing. I love hearing any ideas that my partner has in mind for our story.

Give me at least one paragraph! I don't expect you to be an amazing writer, but all I ask is one paragraph and that is it. I don't like one-liners because they don't go anywhere, so I prefer do not to do them.

Have Fun! I want my partners to enjoy our story, you can add plot twists and whatever you would like. BUT if it something that will change our roleplay please tell me, it's rude to just move on with a huge plan that will change things without even talking to me about it.
________

Pairings
CEO x Assistant
Mafia boss x Girl
Rich x Middle class
Celebrity x Celebrity
Roommate x Roommate
Ex x Ex
Celebrity x Fan
Cop x Victim
Mafia boss x Member
Mafia boss x Rivals daughter
Popular girl x Bad boy
Best friend x Best friend
Road Trip roleplay
MORE TO COME

Fandoms
Supernatural Roleplay Search

If you're at all interested please don't be scared to PM me or reply to my thread, I will get back to you as soon as I can. I hope you're staying safe, hope to hear from you!

Hello!

oh wow i saw this two minutes after you posted it.

Anyway, I'm willing to do Roomate x Roomate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back