• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

yet again.. another search

QueenCupCake

One Thousand Club
Hello lovelies! First things first.. I am queencupcake, I rule all cupcakes and the cupcake army:)

Now that that's out of the way, I'm going to try to get this over with as quickly as possible for all of you enduring this:)

Leaving the role play: guys, really, I'm getting very sick and tired of people just abandoning me and I know you guys are too, so let's be nice and communicate:)

Communication: speaking of which, if you are getting bored, please tell me, other than that I really love friends and have actually made pretty good ones while role playing, please be nice and talk to me in ooc:)

Genders!: okay yes, super cliche but I do really like playing female, that being said, I can always double, or play a girl and two or three guys, honestly, as long as I get to play one girl, I'll be happy:) also, I'm always looking for dominant males to my females:)

Genres: I don't like any "fandoms", that being said, I have no problem playing a similar plot line to a show or book or movie, but if we are doing something like the fault in our stars, I don't want to have to be hazel and do and say everything she did, similar plot lines are boss though :D

Grammar and spelling: spelling is much, much more important to me than grammar, both of them are pretty important, just make sure it's readable and we will be fine:)

Cravings: currently I only have two cravings:

High school or college romance: I have a plot for this, but I don't like putting too many details here, it is dramatic and romantic and I'm literally always craving this♡

Who are you?: I saw a good movie that I want to base a role play off of, I would be playing the female and the kidnapper:) but anyway, these two kidnapped victims fall in love and try to escape this ruthless kidnapper after enduring mental and physical abuse from him

I will do many others, I prefer not to have much fantasy elements, but the could be changed, just send me a pm:)

Thank you for reading guys:)

There seems to be a bunch of potential with your suggestions though honestly I haven't done a 1*1 rp with anyone yet

I'd love to roleplay with you (: I'd be down to do a college romance. Message me if you're interested (I cannot pm yet, lol.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back