• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings "π”œπ”’π”°. π”œπ”’π”°, β„‘ π” π”žπ”« π”°π”­π”’π”žπ”¨, 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔦π”ͺπ”Ÿπ”’π” π”¦π”©π”’." [1x1 using characters from a book I'm writing] |Route 57|

teluhtubby

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Yeah... so I'm using characters from a book I'm writing. Not considerably a romance, but it's like a bonding type 1x1. Hope that makes sense.
I'm so bad at explaining...
Anywho-

The main character of my future book is titled: Route 57.
I haven't finished it, but I've been craving a 1x1 with my book to get a better feel of my characters. (Of what their personalities shall be, future-wise.)

The main character is named Ethan.
I know, I know. Literally, that name is used so much. But I'm stuck with it now.

In my book, Ethan lives with his mother and father and little brother, Riley. Riley had found a black cat outside with an old, leather collar that said: "Dead End" "1956" The year was currently 2025. (I had it futurized). The boys believed the cat was of 69 years of age. (He was). The number on the collar was called but they had passed ages ago, due to unknown causes. Riley and the father had passed away on a road, which I cannot say. I do not want to spoil my story quite yet. But before that occurred, Riley was heard speaking to an unknown, deep voice in his bedroom. What was it? The cat. Which hadn't spoken to Ethan until he helped Ethan at school from bullies. (Dead End had snuck into Ethan's bookbag. He thought it was "a carry bag".

Rules:
- Three-four sentences, please.
- 17+ years of age.
-Be friendly.
- ONLY RP IN POSTS, I DO NOT DO PMS. Thank you.
-You do not have to play as Ethan. I will accept OCs.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back