• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Yep. Here's my thread.

VapidBeauty

Perpetually tired.
Never know how to start these things, so I'ma just get into it.
About me:
  • Plotting and world-building, I love it. So send me some wild ideas, I'll do the same.​
  • I love playing female and male roles equally, so doubling is always gonna be an option with me. It gives me a chance to have the best of both worlds, y'know?​
  • I love OCC chat, whether it's about the rp or not.​
  • I like romance in all my rps, but let's not make it the entire plot. Always have a main plot outside of romance going on.​
  • I can write anywhere from one paragraph to five solid paragraphs. This really depends on the situation, if characters are just talking or we're at a slow part, less is more I think.​
  • MxF is my favorite pairing, FxF is fine, MxM you really have to sell me on.​
  • I'm pretty ditch friendly. Reallllly prefer if you didn't, but I understand some people are shy or just aren't interested. If I bump you once and you don't reply, I'll get the message.​
  • Dark subjects are welcome. I'll let you know if I'm uncomfortable at any point and want you to do the same, but violence and gore doesn't really bother me.​
  • I am 18, if that's important to you.​

What I'd like from you:
  • Plot with me! It's your world and characters too, so you should have a say in what happens in it. And don't be afraid to add conflict or twists, just let me know so I'm not blindsided.​
  • OCC is always welcome, but optional. Plotting, jokes, how's your life, whatever! I like it. (In fact, if you've read this whole thing, send me your best joke in your pm. Any joke. I'm curious)​
  • No smut. Fade to black. Let's keep it clean.​
  • Pms only please. I don't have a discord and threads aren't really my thing, so pms it is.​
  • If you have a preferred gender you wanna play as your main, that's absolutely fine. But I would prefer if you could play other characters as well, even if they're all the same gender.​
  • Age isn't a big deal for me but maturity is a must. Communication as well, just so we're on the same page.​
  • Be able to write a paragraph at least. If we're at a slow scene or character's are just talking, I understand not having much to write about but I do need something to work off of. Even if it's short and sweet.​
  • Send a writing sample please. I don't usually ask but I think it'll help if I know we're compatible writers. I will send one if asked as well.​

**Update: Craving something fast paced at the moment! Shorter replies, 1-2 paragraphs per reply.**

Genres:
  • Romance*​
  • Dystopian*​
  • Horror​
  • Adventure*​
  • Mystery​
  • Post-apocalyptic​
  • Life or Death situations​
  • Fantasy​
  • Supernatural worlds/beings​
  • Traveling (road trips, runaways, time travel, etc.)*​
Pairings: