• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Yee-and dare I say-Haw [RDR2 or Original Western]

Oenanthe

Your Local Schmuck
( Last Update: 08/10/2020 )

208161.gif

About Me
Ellie aka "Bees"
Ambiance Audio
The United States, EST
10ish Years of RP Experience
Likes: Cooking, Eating (especially Korean), Lo-Fi Music, Minimalist Design, Animals, Mushrooms, Sunshine, Trespassing, Hawaiin T-Shirts, Fire, Stories
Dislikes: Windchimes, Lavender, The Cold, Obligatory Social Behaviors, BBQ or Fried Foods, People Who Think They’re Unique/Superior

Basics

Hell Yeah
These are describing myself, however, I enjoy having partners who also are similar in some of these areas.

3rd Person
Romance - I'm a sap sorry.
Semi-Lit Paragraph Style (I average 3-5 paragraphs per reply. Never less than 3, max out around 10ish)
Responds at least once a day, often more, but I am flexible to others availability and I’m fine if you can only respond once a day or a few times a week.
Can play any gender (I would like to play at least one feminine character)
Romantic pairings are MxF and FxF only at the moment. Slight preference for MxF but that's not in stone.
Fade To Black Only
18+ Writing partners preferred, but not required.
Doubling/Multi Characters (Optional)

Hell Nah
I do not like these things.
One-Liners (Or anything less than 3 para really)
God Mod/Mary Sue
Excessive gore or use of dark themes
Furries/Kin (sorry but its just not my thing)
Smut (of course that goes with the site rules but I just personally prefer fade to black anyway)
RP Partners under 16 are a hard no, and even then 18+ is preferred

Yeehaw Time
For all scenarios, the options are OC x OC or OC x Canon. I'd like for you to play Arthur, Charles, or Sadie for an OC of mine- and of course, if you would like I would happily double up and play anybody from the gang. I could range from a soft romantic slice of life to a gritty action-packed getaway or a tense law/outlaw dynamic. Really I'm down for the ride, just DM me if you would be interested in roleplaying and let's set something up. Be sure when you message me to mention any ideas/cravings you might have and who you might like to play/for me to play.

Currently, I have an OC I'd kind of like to see with Arthur Morgan, but I am very flexible about this. Feel free to request I send you her CS.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back