• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Years of Conflict

SRUNewman

Maybe I want Happiness not Turds
Interest Check

Years of Conflict Interest Check
On a planet far from any known galaxy during a time when magic and technology have merged to create amazing feats in the world. Three countries have grown to the peak of power Olihen, the country known for its economic growth and world renown diplomats. Unknown to most the largest spy network in the world. Uses both Magic and Technology feeling the mixture of the two strengths their country. Tanin, the greatest Military power who guards their borders with an iron fist. Only uses Technology feeling magic is a damnation to the world and needs to be eradicated. Elafi, The magic capital of the world. House to the most prestigious mage school ever and the most scholars around. Refuses to use any new age technology as it soils the magic and makes it weak. All three are at war with each other. Which side will you take and will you fight for what you believe?
| | |

coding by cychotic

Rules

1. Always use RP Nation's rules.
2. No Godmodding, narrating other people's characters, disrespecting others
3. No OP Characters make sure the powers are not too insane and make the weaknesses be about the same amount as your strengths. I will tell you if you need to change anything.
4. 2-3 responses per week. I understand life happens that's same for me that's why I'm making it this way. And life happens and you cant respond in that time let me know
5. Responses MUST have proper grammar, full sentences, at least one paragraph, if not more. A paragraph should be 7-9 lines.
6. No killing others characters without permission.
7. I will kick RPers out if they're not following the rules and/or being disrespectful

Character List
Olihen, 4/6 open
1. animegirl20 animegirl20
2. OtherwiseMaybe OtherwiseMaybe
Elafi, 5/6 open
1. txlos txlos
Tanin, 4/6 open
1. Azantis_Valerii Azantis_Valerii
2. Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear

Last edited:
I'm interested in this as well. I'm not sure if I want to sign up as Olihen or Elafi yet though. I'm leaning toward Elafi though.

Oh! That's awesome! :) Most likely I'll stick to one though.

By the way, I had a question regarding Magic and Technology. I'm assuming that Magic would encompass spells, arcane rituals, etc., but for Technology, what's the extent of it? I was imagining technology that harnesses runes to power weapons for instance, but in terms of weaponry, do people still go with swords, daggers, etc.? (Possible with enhancements to it when incorporated with Technology.)

Ooh I'm interested yeah, debating between Olihen and and Elafi if I were to join (kinda struggling with motivation to write at the moment lmao)

Oh! That's awesome! :) Most likely I'll stick to one though.

By the way, I had a question regarding Magic and Technology. I'm assuming that Magic would encompass spells, arcane rituals, etc., but for Technology, what's the extent of it? I was imagining technology that harnesses runes to power weapons for instance, but in terms of weaponry, do people still go with swords, daggers, etc.? (Possible with enhancements to it when incorporated with Technology.)

Technology as in like more futuristic sense laser pistols but yes normal weapons with some enhancements or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back