• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Years Later...

Maxx

A Faded Ghost
Yep, this is a thread for one specific plot. Because it's the only thing I'm craving at the moment.

A little bit about me:
- My name's Maxx. don't forget the second x
- I'm non-binary, if that matters, and 18, if that matters as well

And that's all I can think of. Uh... Notes...

- This can be any gender pairing
- I wanna be Muse A, but am willing to be Muse B if you have a cool idea you wanna play out for Muse A
- Of course, that does mean I'm willing to write Muse B if you wanna write my idea for Muse A

Muse A and Muse B grew up in the same town, went to the same school, all that stuff. But they were never really friends. Maybe they just merely acknowledged each other:s existence, maybe they ran in opposing social groups, maybe one straight up bullied the other. The point is, they weren't friends.

One winter day, when they were about thirteen, Muse A went missing. They left their house in the morning, when it was still dark outside, and never made it to school. There was no trace of them, and no one had seem them. It was like they had just disappeared into thin air. It sent shockwaves through the small town where nothing really happened, it was all anyone talked about for weeks.

But, as happens with all stories, it eventually faded from memory. Muse A's parents moved away from the town, and most people from their school did the same once they graduated.

About a decade, decade and a half, later, Muse B was the only one who knew (or at least knew *of*) Muse A, that remained in the town. One evening, there was a knock at their door. Who was it when they went to answer it? Muse A. With a huge secret they don't want to tell Muse B, but needing a place to stay.

...they are a vampire.

That morning that changed their life forever, they had the misfortune of stumbling across a vampire heading home to where they lived with other vampires in the forest. Seeing the creature covered in blood, fangs out, was a shock for the young Muse A, but before they even had the chance to scream, they were snatched up by the vampire.

Not as a meal, no. But as a human servant. Since their last one had... expired due to the carelessness of the other vampires. Wasn't as bad as it sounds for Muse A, though. Yeah, they did get fed from, and yeah, some of the other vampires were scary, and yeah, they missed their family, and yeah, they hated the consequences when they messed up...

Actually, it was mostly bad. The vampire who took them eventually grew to like them, though. And they turned Muse A into a vampire when they asked, and let them leave a few years later.

~bump~

~i suppose i should add that the plot can be changed slightly if that's what anyone prefers~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back