• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings β 𝘺𝘦𝘒𝘳𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 ❞ ➀ open search!

teefies

❧ chomp chomp!
tooth's search.
about me.
hello hello! i'm tooth, pleased to meet you. i'm 17 years old, agender, and i use neopronouns, however she/they is fine for this site as i know not everyone understands them. i'm in the est timezone, american sadly, and i've been roleplaying on and off for nearly 8 years now. this account is new but i am not new to the site, i was much more active around a year or two ago, but i fell off roleplaying for a hot minute and lost my account details. i figured since i was coming back into it fresh, i should just completely start over anyways.
about you.
i would hope you would be ghost/haitus friendly, as i am the same. i would prefer that you be over the age of 15 and under the age of 39 but it's not required. i would prefer you match my writing length as i can write as much as 10 paragraphs to as little as 4 paragraphs. i would much prefer if you were polite but still willing to have goofy ooc chat with me, i don't want this to feel like a chore so lets be friends! i haven't got much else to put here, if i think of more things i'll add them!
dealbreakers.
romance is a must. absolutely no nsfw, implied is fine but keep in mind i'm a minor and i would rather not do that kind of stuff (also the rpn site rules). extreme gore is a no-no. follow the site rules obviously. respect me and i'll respect you. if you message me just a 'hi' or 'hey', i likely wont respond. please message me with a little bit about you and what prompts interested you.
prompts.
addicted to the feeling, mxf : muse a is an addict. they use, and use frequently. it's never been something they thought of as a big deal until they met muse b. as cliche as it sounded, muse a swore they were the one, but their using made muse b incredibly uncomfortable. muse a needs to sober up, and it's the hardest thing they've done. let's follow along the two and see how they cope with the rises and the falls of battling addiction, shall we? (addict x non-addict)
pretty lil' thing, mxf : "now what's a pretty lil' thing like you doin' out here late at night?" muse a swiveled their head as quickly as they could, seeing a smoking cigarette and an even more smoking person standing there. "are you muse b?" a slight nod of agreement, furthered muse a's confidence. "my partner sent me here to buy from you." (drug dealer x non-addict)
and they were roomates, mxf/fxf : new roommates at a college dorm have to get adjusted to life with social distancing and another wave of quarantine. all the shops are closed, and with no way to escape each other, they must learn to coexist as a working unit. how will they ever cope? let's find out. (roommate x roommate)
i never asked for this, mxf, fxf, mxm : it's been so long since muse a had last seen their best friend, both having moved off to different parts of the world to pursue different paths in life. muse a deeply regrets leaving their hometown, finding themselves in the bustling city with a well paying job but with no friends or social life to show for it. bored and lonely as ever, muse a decides one day to find a penpal online and begin writing letters. they see a name that sounds too familar, rolls off the tongue too easy. muse b? is that you? (ex-best friend x ex-best friend)
welcome home, mxf, fxf, mxm : muse a who is now in muse b's world, needs to learn all the differences and they probably really want back into their world but then muse b shows up and suddenly the possibility of staying in this new universe isn't so bad after all. (canon x oc or oc x oc, doubling friendly)
part of the package, mxf : muse a is someone who could be considered on the path to becoming a full fledged hermit. cynical and addicted to the internet, they don't leave their house due to agoraphobia and, in general, struggle with making connections with people. muse b is the person of their dreams, who they happened to stumble upon in their twitch recommended bar when muse b had only 2 viewers. the only issue is, muse b lives in a different state with no plans of leaving it. how will they ever be together? only one way to find out. (agoraphobic hermit x twitch streamer)

fandoms :
canonxoc only, doubling friendly
haikyuu, not caught up with the most recent season, but otherwise fully caught up on the anime
clone high
dsmp
mcyt
otv
mha, i only just recently got into the fandom, and im still only on the first season
ask for others but it's likely i'm not well versed in them

sentence prompts :
"if i could see your face one more time, i'd die a happy man."
"stop trying to figure me out, i don't know either."
"it's obvious you hate me, though, i've done nothing wrong."
"go fuck yourself."
"you will never come close to how i feel."
"do you remember? we were standing here a year ago."
"no one could ever compare to you, no way."
"do you like it when i'm away?"
"was it something i said to make you feel like you're a burden?"
"i'm not going anywhere, i promise you that."
"you already know how this will end."
"stop lying. i already know thats not what happened."

song prompts :
wanna be yours - arctic monkeys
do i wanna know - arctic monkeys
why'd you only call me when you're high? - arctic monkeys
sweater weather - the neighbourhood
the less i know the better - tame impala
line without a hook - ricky montgomery
mr loverman - ricky montgomery
internet ruined me - wilbur soot
your new boyfriend - wilbur soot
im in love with an e-girl - wilbur soot

wordbank :
angst, heartbreak, slowburn, enemies to lovers, hurt/comfort, crime, addiction, abuse, mental illness, forbidden love, friends to lovers, codependent relationships, dark themes, mature themes

coded by incandescent

about me
hello hello! i'm tooth, pleased to meet you. i'm 17 years old, agender, and i use neopronouns, however she/they is fine for this site as i know not everyone understands them. i'm in the est timezone, american sadly, and i've been roleplaying on and off for nearly 8 years now. this account is new but i am not new to the site, i was much more active around a year or two ago, but i fell off roleplaying for a hot minute and lost my account details. i figured since i was coming back into it fresh, i should just completely start over anyways.

about you
i would hope you would be ghost/haitus friendly, as i am the same. i would prefer that you be over the age of 15 and under the age of 39 but it's not required. i would prefer you match my writing length as i can write as much as 10 paragraphs to as little as 4 paragraphs. i would much prefer if you were polite but still willing to have goofy ooc chat with me, i don't want this to feel like a chore so lets be friends! i haven't got much else to put here, if i think of more things i'll add them!

dealbreakers
romance is a must. absolutely no nsfw, implied is fine but keep in mind i'm a minor and i would rather not do that kind of stuff (also the rpn site rules). extreme gore is a no-no. follow the site rules obviously. respect me and i'll respect you. if you message me just a 'hi' or 'hey', i likely wont respond. please message me with a little bit about you and what prompts interested you.

prompts
addicted to the feeling, mxf
: muse a is an addict. they use, and use frequently. it's never been something they thought of as a big deal until they met muse b. as cliche as it sounded, muse a swore they were the one, but their using made muse b incredibly uncomfortable. muse a needs to sober up, and it's the hardest thing they've done. let's follow along the two and see how they cope with the rises and the falls of battling addiction, shall we? (addict x non-addict)
pretty lil' thing, mxf : "now what's a pretty lil' thing like you doin' out here late at night?" muse a swiveled their head as quickly as they could, seeing a smoking cigarette and an even more smoking person standing there. "are you muse b?" a slight nod of agreement, furthered muse a's confidence. "my partner sent me here to buy from you." (drug dealer x non-addict)
and they were roomates, mxf/fxf : new roommates at a college dorm have to get adjusted to life with social distancing and another wave of quarantine. all the shops are closed, and with no way to escape each other, they must learn to coexist as a working unit. how will they ever cope? let's find out. (roommate x roommate)
i never asked for this, mxf, fxf, mxm : it's been so long since muse a had last seen their best friend, both having moved off to different parts of the world to pursue different paths in life. muse a deeply regrets leaving their hometown, finding themselves in the bustling city with a well paying job but with no friends or social life to show for it. bored and lonely as ever, muse a decides one day to find a penpal online and begin writing letters. they see a name that sounds too familar, rolls off the tongue too easy. muse b? is that you? (ex-best friend x ex-best friend)
welcome home, mxf, fxf, mxm : muse a who is now in muse b's world, needs to learn all the differences and they probably really want back into their world but then muse b shows up and suddenly the possibility of staying in this new universe isn't so bad after all. (canon x oc or oc x oc, doubling friendly)
part of the package, mxf : muse a is someone who could be considered on the path to becoming a full fledged hermit. cynical and addicted to the internet, they don't leave their house due to agoraphobia and, in general, struggle with making connections with people. muse b is the person of their dreams, who they happened to stumble upon in their twitch recommended bar when muse b had only 2 viewers. the only issue is, muse b lives in a different state with no plans of leaving it. how will they ever be together? only one way to find out. (agoraphobic hermit x twitch streamer)

fandoms :
canonxoc only, doubling friendly
haikyuu, not caught up with the most recent season, but otherwise fully caught up on the anime
clone high
dsmp
mcyt
otv
mha, i only just recently got into the fandom, and im still only on the first season
ask for others but it's likely i'm not well versed in them

sentence prompts :
"if i could see your face one more time, i'd die a happy man."
"stop trying to figure me out, i don't know either."
"it's obvious you hate me, though, i've done nothing wrong."
"go fuck yourself."
"you will never come close to how i feel."
"do you remember? we were standing here a year ago."
"no one could ever compare to you, no way."
"do you like it when i'm away?"
"was it something i said to make you feel like you're a burden?"
"i'm not going anywhere, i promise you that."
"you already know how this will end."
"stop lying, i already know thats not what happened."

song prompts :
wanna be yours - arctic monkeys
do i wanna know - arctic monkeys
why'd you only call me when you're high? - arctic monkeys
sweater weather - the neighbourhood
the less i know the better - tame impala
line without a hook - ricky montgomery
mr loverman - ricky montgomery
internet ruined me - wilbur soot
your new boyfriend - wilbur soot
im in love with an e-girl - wilbur soot

wordbank :
angst, heartbreak, slowburn, enemies to lovers, hurt/comfort, crime, addiction, abuse, mental illness, forbidden love, friends to lovers, codependent relationships, dark themes, mature themes

Last edited:
bumpity bump bump, added more prompts and such and working on a mobile friendly version c:

bumpity bump bump, craving something based off the song internet ruined me by wilbur soot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back