• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Ye Ole BBCode Shoppe

Hello My Lovely People, I have a Request. It is for an Organization tab. I would love to have it bbcoded.

I also have a Cs I would love to be coded.

Welcome to the Shoppe :-)

If you can, just shoot me the information for each section. Either here or pm is fine. I need the info on what's going up in the tabs content wise, color choices you'd prefer and anything else important about the design (genre or theme of the rp, for instance)

[QUOTE="Elle Joyner]:-) Sure thing. I need tan content, color choices and the genre/style/theme :-)

[/QUOTE]
Actually, sorry, I don't need it anymore.

Hi there! I'd like to request an interest check design. It'll be for a kind of murder-centric roleplay, so I'd like dark colors and creepy-ish fonts if possible. Please take as much creative liberty as you like, I'm really not picky! Thanks :)

Alrighty :-) can you pm me the information about the rp? I need the name, and what sort of information you're planning on including in the interest check :-)

@Elle Joyner

Hello, I would like to BBCode this CS to look nice and pretty. I would like it to be an accordion style, with all the pretty colors and whatnot. The color theme for the RP is mostly silver and emerald green, so I'd like to work around that palette. I would like to keep it very user-friendly, and one of the things I want is for the image in the appearance tab to have a functional height restrict and left float worked in. Although I have read the BBCode guide, every time I try I make a muck of it, so I am admitting defeat. I have included just the skeleton and the full CS in case that might be helpful.

--Basics accordion tab

Name:

Titles/Profession:

Political party:

Political leanings:

Religion:

-- Appearance accordion tab

Appearance:

Vestments:

-- Personality accordion tab

Fundamental Traits
& How/Why They Developed Them:

Personality Fluff:

--History accordion tab

Major History:

Detailed History:

--Mentoring accordion tab

Willing to Mentor: Y/N.

Looking to be Mentored: Y/N.

Name: What do they call themselves and what should others call them? Do they have a nickname? Do they like their name? What does it mean?

Titles/Profession: How do they make their money? How much money do they have? Have they worked the same job their whole life like so many or did they dare try something new?

Age: How long have they been alive? Please try and keep the ages 18+. If you have an OC significantly below 18 that you really just believe has to be in this RP, please PM me.

Political party: Who do they affiliate themselves with?

Political leanings: Do they disagree with some parts of their party but not others, are they more liberal or conservative, are they passionate about politics or more neutral? This is the place to go further into depth in regards to their personal politics & why they feel that way.

Religion: On a scale from 1-10, how faithful are they? Do they follow the astrological gods or a foreign religion?

Appearance: How do they physically look? A non-anime picture of some sort is preferred along with a brief description. Modern face claims are frowned upon unless they're from some show where they're in costume and suit the time period.

Vestments: What do they wear and why do they wear it? Is it for fashion or does it hold symbolic meaning for them personally? Do they change their outfit often or are they content to wear the same beat up work clothes to the mines every day?

Fundamental Traits
& How/Why They Developed Them: A list of their major traits and how that part of their character developed. Don't just tell me "she's a very loyal girl." Was she tragically betrayed, or was she just raised to know that loyalty=good? Note that not every trait comes from a major life-altering event, but some do. I ask this to ensure you put thought into why your character is who they are. You can either do this as a bullet list or in paragraph format. Really, do whatever you feel is best.

Personality Fluff: Silly things like likes and dislikes that, even though they don't define your character, may still crop up in writing. While your character may not be driven by a bloodthirsty rage to destroy all apples, they may turn up their nose at the offering of an apple pie, even from someone they otherwise quite like. If you feel that an explanation as to why they hate apples so much is warranted, perhaps it is a more fundamental trait than I have ever seen written outside of a comedy before.

Major History: What were the major changes in their life? This is a brief "abstract" of sorts and should be no more than a brief paragraph. Please include 1 sentence about how they wound up in the Capital for the ceremony. This part is for other player's quick reference.

Detailed History: Go wild. Write until your heart's content. I have no minimum or maximum "requirement" for this, but it should tell me what your character's history is and how that has contributed to their experience.

Willing to Mentor: Y/N. If Yes, please give a brief description of your strengths.

Looking to be Mentored: Y/N. If Yes, please give a brief description of where you would like to improve.

Thank you so much for helping! Other than what I've said about the colors, everything else is really up to you. If you think that there's a better style than the accordion, go ahead!
:)

@Zoola - Just wanted to be sure you got my message up there ! I need a little more information for your project :)

@Tallia - Very helpful - I just need the images and I can get started on that :)

@Elle Joyner

Sorry, I should have specified-- the image in question is the picture they choose for their character, so it'll be up to individuals to decide which picture goes there.

@Elle Joyner Ehm... Currently that's the only part I don't know. I'm reworking the entire plot I had planned to make it a political thriller/murder mystery. The previous title was Astraria, the name of the country where it was set, and I may stick with that. I could tell you the average monthly salary of a miner in the world I've built, but as for a title... I guess Astraria will work fine if you need one. Would it be that hard to change it later though?

Haha - Not at all. It's something I'm putting together in photoshop, but I can save it so that it's editable if you decide to change the name :)

@Elle Joyner

Ok, phew. I'm quite indecisive when it comes to naming things. Heaven forbid I ever have children. The poor things will have half a dozen names because I'll never be able to decide on just one...

*LOL* I hear ya. Part of me is hoping our little one on the way is a girl, because if it's a boy... well... we're gonna have to pick out of a hat.

@Tallia : I swear, last tag (maybe *LOL*) -- here is a screen shot of what I've got so far. Tell me what you think.

6IYJaST.jpg

[img=http://i.imgur.com/ndAFv14.png]

BASICS
Name: What do they call themselves and what should others call them? Do they have a nickname? Do they like their name? What does it mean?

Titles/Profession: How do they make their money? How much money do they have? Have they worked the same job their whole life like so many or did they dare try something new?

Age: How long have they been alive? Please try and keep the ages 18+. If you have an OC significantly below 18 that you really just believe has to be in this RP, please PM me.
BELIEFS
Political party: Who do they affiliate themselves with?
Political leanings: Do they disagree with some parts of their party but not others, are they more liberal or conservative, are they passionate about politics or more neutral? This is the place to go further into depth in regards to their personal politics & why they feel that way.

Religion: On a scale from 1-10, how faithful are they? Do they follow the astrological gods or a foreign religion?
Appearance
[img=https://placeholdit.imgix.net/~text?txtsize=33&txt=300×450&w=300&h=450]
DETAILS
Height:
Weight:
Notable Features:

Appearance: How do they physically look? A non-anime picture of some sort is preferred along with a brief description. Modern face claims are frowned upon unless they're from some show where they're in costume and suit the time period.

Vestments: What do they wear and why do they wear it? Is it for fashion or does it hold symbolic meaning for them personally? Do they change their outfit often or are they content to wear the same beat up work clothes to the mines every day?
PERSONALITY
Fundamental Traits & How/Why They Developed Them: A list of their major traits and how that part of their character developed. Don't just tell me "she's a very loyal girl." Was she tragically betrayed, or was she just raised to know that loyalty=good? Note that not every trait comes from a major life-altering event, but some do. I ask this to ensure you put thought into why your character is who they are. You can either do this as a bullet list or in paragraph format. Really, do whatever you feel is best.
QUIRKS/TRAITS
Personality Fluff: Silly things like likes and dislikes that, even though they don't define your character, may still crop up in writing. While your character may not be driven by a bloodthirsty rage to destroy all apples, they may turn up their nose at the offering of an apple pie, even from someone they otherwise quite like. If you feel that an explanation as to why they hate apples so much is warranted, perhaps it is a more fundamental trait than I have ever seen written outside of a comedy before.
MENTORSHIP
Willing to Mentor: Y/N. If Yes, please give a brief description of your strengths.

Looking to be Mentored: Y/N. If Yes, please give a brief description of where you would like to improve.
HISTORY
Major History: What were the major changes in their life? This is a brief "abstract" of sorts and should be no more than a brief paragraph. Please include 1 sentence about how they wound up in the Capital for the ceremony. This part is for other player's quick reference.

Detailed History: Go wild. Write until your heart's content. I have no minimum or maximum "requirement" for this, but it should tell me what your character's history is and how that has contributed to their experience.

Code:

If you have any difficulties, let me know. And don't forget to tell your players to turn off rich text editor before using the code :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I can, indeed - I'll need some information about what you're like in the sheet, as well as color suggestions and if there is a preference to how the sheet looks (accordions, tabs, blocks, etc.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back