• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Ye Ole BBCode Shoppe

[QUOTE="Elle Joyner]@readingraebow - hey! Sorry <3 I wasn't able to get to a computer yesterday, so I couldn't respond! I THINK I know what you're looking for - but you mentioned the front page, and I just wanna be sure we're on the same page - could you screenshot the section of the front page you're referring to, for clarification?

[/QUOTE]
Thanks for getting back to me but a friend of mine helped me with the coding. Sorry I meant to remove my request but I got side tracked packing.

So this is more of a question than a direct request. Exactly what kind of coding can you do for character sheets in a pm?

I'm in a few pm based roleplays and I need some character sheets and I wasn't sure which codes worked and which didn't.

Oh. Hmm. That's a good question, honestly. I've never done a PM roleplay, so I don't really know how that all works, but any type of BBCode can be used in PMs - you just have to be aware that the scale is different, so it might be a little scrunched.

[QUOTE="Elle Joyner]Oh. Hmm. That's a good question, honestly. I've never done a PM roleplay, so I don't really know how that all works, but any type of BBCode can be used in PMs - you just have to be aware that the scale is different, so it might be a little scrunched.

[/QUOTE]
Thanks. I hadn't tried to much in pms which is why I asked.

I have no idea what I'm doing, but can you make me a cool interest check background? Do I need to send u the interest check itself to be copy-and-pasted? Help?

You need to PM me a link to the interest check and an idea of what you'd like as far as the coding goes - the theme of the project, colors, fonts... all those details :)

@Elle Joyner ; @Musician ; @welian

I would like some codes for a book club thread I'm starting!

The colors I like most are lavender and red though I'm not too fussed on the colour scheme so whatever you think works best is fine.

I would like the threads to look like the ones you used on your front page ( Resources - Ye Ole BBCode Shoppe )

I have some information already written up in a document ( https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wi6X1VbXIq7irMMaPPDGjiRnIR9f12Ww0alpej7R6B )

You can organize everything however you think fits the page best.

@Kloverdesu, @chesirekitt

Sounds good :) I should be able to get both up for you within the next day or so - I've got kind of a busy weekend, finishing a bathroom remodel, but I should be able to get them to you by Monday.

I hope you're still open to help me >-<

I was hoping for someone to make me a Universal character sheet that's easy to recolor/add information\place new pictures etc.

It doesn't have to be extremely amazing af like super duper just something nice and easy to edit.

Hope you contact me! c:

Indeed we are! If you could, would you pm me a few ideas? Namely what sort of information the sheet needs to have, and how you would like it to look (tabs, accordions, a mix, a simple one page design.) If you need, I can show some examples :-)

[QUOTE="Elle Joyner]Indeed we are! If you could, would you pm me a few ideas? Namely what sort of information the sheet needs to have, and how you would like it to look (tabs, accordions, a mix, a simple one page design.) If you need, I can show some examples :-)

[/QUOTE]
I don't particularly have anything in mind at the moment. But I definately want accordions. I'll PM you and do you mind showing me ideas?

Thank you so much for helping as well c:

Hey just found this thread it's pretty cool. I was wandering if you could maybe do something like the first character post here: Our Last Summer

If you could that be awesome, I really like the way it's set up and would like to use it for a character. :) Thanks.

@Iskolde - If you can, PM me what information you'd like to have in the character sheet, as well as color choices. It won't be exactly the same though - because I obviously don't want to copy someone else's hard work :)

Hey, I was wondering if you'd be up to making something along the lines of the second last character sheet on this thread; T H E ⊙ F O R G O T T E N

But obviously don't make it the same, just the idea of different boxes for different things (it doesn't have to be perfectly symmetrical like theirs, and actually I would prefer it to have kind of abstract boxes, if you can <3). If you can do this, thank you so much c:

I'll take a look when I get to my computer, but I'm on my way to the movies right now so I'll get back to you tomorrow :-) should be fine tho!!

[QUOTE="Elle Joyner]I'll take a look when I get to my computer, but I'm on my way to the movies right now so I'll get back to you tomorrow :-) should be fine tho!!

[/QUOTE]
Okay, thank you! c:

@ShadyAce - Okay! :) So, this should be totally doable, I just need you to PM with the information you'll need within the accordions, as well as any color theme you need. And as you already mentioned, it won't be exactly the same, as I don't want to copy that player's lovely work :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back