• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Ye Ole BBCode Shoppe

That page won't load like it just continuously reloads itself for some odd reason

Also could you possibly explain further I'm interested in furthering my talents

Muse - Odd 0_o. Is it loading for you? I had issues yesterday, but it's fine now. Maybe we should let staff know (if we haven't?)

I don't use the guide regularly, but I did check after hearing Gaia's issue, and it was fine. I would check your internet or browser first before telling the staff.

Well first don't think I ever gave a testomonial before but here goes :

@Elle Joyner

does briliant work. she was quick in completion and did a marvelous job of filling my request for specific and easily editable character sheet and roleplay search. i have used parts of her templates in all of my current roleplay projects.

------

Now for my actual request I need help aligning something in my current character sheet -

"Speak Prophet..." | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

The bit where it says Basics doesn't quite look right to me. I was wondering if there was a better way to put it?

Maybe justified in the middle instead of centered? Or can you like put little boxes in the center for that specific information?

Idk if that's possible but I figured I'd ask. It's not like a huge thing if it's not possible I just like to know if there's a way to improve.

Also mucho thanks for @Elle Joyner or that particular template. Hope you don't mind that I edited it a touch.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would add an additional space between 'Basics' and the information preceding it. In fact, I would add as many spaces as you can until the last line of information lines up with the image just to the right of it.

Not at all :) I make my designed customizable so you can tweak as you feel necessary!

As for the alignment... Do you mean vertically or horizontally?

@Elle Joyner

Vertically I think. lol I'm on my mobile so of course it's all squished together anyway but on a bigger screen there seems to be like a lot of empty space that doesn't look right.

@Musician

Ill try that when I get on the computer. Right now like the image and picture are squished together on my screen so It would be hard to align anything but that might help. If nothing else separating the basics and the actual content would look more structured.

Then I'd go with Muse's suggestion :) Just needs to be spaced down one line! Looks GREAT on a computer screen, though.

I am using a Mac, so what I see on this laptop vs. a Windows may be completely different since they are not the same size. When you get the chance, you can simply copy and paste this coding into your CS:

Code:
[border=3px dotted #000000][bg=#7E7073]

[center][size=6][font=Quicksand][color=#ffcc99]THE CROW GEMMA[/color][/font][/size][/center]

[/bg]

[row]
[url='http://i.imgur.com/M0cd98T.jpg'][imageFloat=right][img=http://i.imgur.com/5jDDpvt.png][/imageFloat][/url]

[center][font=Paprika][size=6][b]BASICS[/b][/size]

[b]Gemma Crowgard[/b]
[b]Twenty Five, Female[/b]
[b]Part-Time Worker at Dragon's Eye[/b]
[b]Crow Shifter[/b][/font][/center]

[/row]

[divide=thick][/divide]

[fieldset=Overview]
Gemma is a high ranking member of the local Crowgard. Relatively young for such a position she got it by her ability to think beyond the needs of the moment. While she can be as scatter-brained as any of her kin she also possesses the ability to think into the future and weigh the consequences of her actions in a long term manner.

She also has a dynamic personality and isn’t afraid to reinforce the chain of dominance to those few crows who overstep their bounds.

Unlike most of her kin - who lack the desire or attention span - Gemma attended a few humans classes for a short period. They were mostly held at the local University and she didn’t stay long enough to achieve a degree but she still has that experience of interacting with humans on a larger scale than most of her kin or fellow Earth Natives.

Because of this she was asked to become a part of the Business Association - the name given those Natives who had run stores open to humans. While she has little interest in the money making aspect of the venture Gemma delights in getting the chance to observe the humans who come shop on Main Street. She especially likes handling the shiny sparkling jewelry at Dragon’s Eye - her problems arise when told she must allow humans to take the shinies away for boring paper.

In personality Gemma is a fairly typically Crow - curious, clever, a notorious gossip, and a lover of all things shiny and sparkly. She has no true prejudice against people - not like some of the more apex predators - and is content to let them live their lives as long as they continue to shower her and her kin with shinies.[/fieldset]

[fieldset=Powers]
The Crowgard are those Earth natives who took the form of Crows and some semblance of a human. They can move between forms more or less at will and delight in shocking the unwary by randomly sprouting human appendages in their bird form.

As a bird they are indistinguishable from their “normal” kin which has led to a nationwide ban on crow bating. As humans can never be sure whether they’re attacking a regular crow or a Native Crow.

In human form they have dark hair and eyes and usually some kind of feathering around their face. Usually this is in their hair - although sometimes it might replace their eyebrows.

Like all Natives they possess the ability to telepathically communicate with other Natives - although Crows have a larger telepathic range than most.

They can also communicate with their lesser kin more or less telepathically.

Lastly, they are the oldest messengers of the Earth Native kind and can get information across an entire continent within days. The only ones who deliver messages faster are the Elementals.
[/fieldset]
[/border]

Musician said:
I am using a Mac, so what I see on this laptop vs. a Windows may be completely different since they are not the same size. When you get the chance, you can simply copy and paste this coding into your CS:
Code:
[border=3px dotted #000000][bg=#7E7073]

[center][size=6][font=Quicksand][color=#ffcc99]THE CROW GEMMA[/color][/font][/size][/center]

[/bg]

[row]
[url='http://i.imgur.com/M0cd98T.jpg'][imageFloat=right][img=http://i.imgur.com/5jDDpvt.png][/imageFloat][/url]

[center][font=Paprika][size=6][b]BASICS[/b][/size]

[b]Gemma Crowgard
Twenty Five, Female
Part-Time Worker at Dragon's Eye
Crow Shifter[/b][/font][/center]

[/row]

[divide=thick][/divide]

[fieldset=Overview]
Gemma is a high ranking member of the local Crowgard. Relatively young for such a position she got it by her ability to think beyond the needs of the moment. While she can be as scatter-brained as any of her kin she also possesses the ability to think into the future and weigh the consequences of her actions in a long term manner.

She also has a dynamic personality and isn’t afraid to reinforce the chain of dominance to those few crows who overstep their bounds.

Unlike most of her kin - who lack the desire or attention span - Gemma attended a few humans classes for a short period. They were mostly held at the local University and she didn’t stay long enough to achieve a degree but she still has that experience of interacting with humans on a larger scale than most of her kin or fellow Earth Natives.

Because of this she was asked to become a part of the Business Association - the name given those Natives who had run stores open to humans. While she has little interest in the money making aspect of the venture Gemma delights in getting the chance to observe the humans who come shop on Main Street. She especially likes handling the shiny sparkling jewelry at Dragon’s Eye - her problems arise when told she must allow humans to take the shinies away for boring paper.

In personality Gemma is a fairly typically Crow - curious, clever, a notorious gossip, and a lover of all things shiny and sparkly. She has no true prejudice against people - not like some of the more apex predators - and is content to let them live their lives as long as they continue to shower her and her kin with shinies.[/fieldset]

[fieldset=Powers]
The Crowgard are those Earth natives who took the form of Crows and some semblance of a human. They can move between forms more or less at will and delight in shocking the unwary by randomly sprouting human appendages in their bird form.

As a bird they are indistinguishable from their “normal” kin which has led to a nationwide ban on crow bating. As humans can never be sure whether they’re attacking a regular crow or a Native Crow.

In human form they have dark hair and eyes and usually some kind of feathering around their face. Usually this is in their hair - although sometimes it might replace their eyebrows.

Like all Natives they possess the ability to telepathically communicate with other Natives - although Crows have a larger telepathic range than most.

They can also communicate with their lesser kin more or less telepathically.

Lastly, they are the oldest messengers of the Earth Native kind and can get information across an entire continent within days. The only ones who deliver messages faster are the Elementals.
[/fieldset]
[/border]
Added it to the sheet and it looks awesome thanks!

Okay so I have kind of a big project that I need some help with.

It's supposed to open on October 1st so er, help?

Here's all the information I need added - Halloween Havoc

Here's what I have so far for coding - Fantasy - Halloween Interest Check | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

Kinda.. not great.

Anyway I want basically some codes for the interest thread I guess.

And a banner for the roleplay itself.

So I want a orange and black color theme.

The project overview and plot to be in their own little boxes or under their own headers.

And then the rest - joining / participation / golden rules ( under overview ) and setting / tips and tricks ( under plot ) in tabs.

If you could make the tabs a different color - like orange or something that's awesome. If not just grey works with the color scheme.

And if you could make like a second little post thing with two columns

- available club members : president, secretary, treasurer, member, member

- reserved costumes - reading rainbow dash, costume, costume, costume.

That would be awesome.

It's a lot I know and please tell me if it's too much.

readingraebow said:
Added it to the sheet and it looks awesome thanks!
Okay so I have kind of a big project that I need some help with.

It's supposed to open on October 1st so er, help?

Here's all the information I need added - Halloween Havoc

Here's what I have so far for coding - Fantasy - Halloween Interest Check | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

Kinda.. not great.

Anyway I want basically some codes for the interest thread I guess.

And a banner for the roleplay itself.

So I want a orange and black color theme.

The project overview and plot to be in their own little boxes or under their own headers.

And then the rest - joining / participation / golden rules ( under overview ) and setting / tips and tricks ( under plot ) in tabs.

If you could make the tabs a different color - like orange or something that's awesome. If not just grey works with the color scheme.

And if you could make like a second little post thing with two columns

- available club members : president, secretary, treasurer, member, member

- reserved costumes - reading rainbow dash, costume, costume, costume.

That would be awesome.

It's a lot I know and please tell me if it's too much.
Please send me a message. ( :) )

Um? Not sure how to go about this, but I am looking for a detailed or advance Character Sheet layout. Primary colours should be purple, pink, and black if you could. I don't know what else to say. Uh. Thanks?

-B

Hi. I'm asking more of a question then a job, mainly because I guessed that the acquired knowledge of you guys could help me out. So I like using accordions and I also like using image floats, but whenever I mix the two the accordion will go across the image and generally act weird. Is there any way to stop this or am I mixing them like water and fire?

CaraTheMeow said:
Hi. I'm asking more of a question then a job, mainly because I guessed that the acquired knowledge of you guys could help me out. So I like using accordions and I also like using image floats, but whenever I mix the two the accordion will go across the image and generally act weird. Is there any way to stop this or am I mixing them like water and fire?
Simple fix is to do this for the accordion code...

Also, if the image is floating to the left side of the page, then change bleft to bright...

Code:
[accordion=50%|bleft]
{slide=title}
Text
{/slide}
[/accordion]

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Simple fix is to do this for the accordion code...
Also, if the image is floating to the left side of the page, then change bleft to bright...

Code:
[accordion=50%|bleft]
{slide=title}
Text
{/slide}
[/accordion]

[/QUOTE]
O.o Thanks! :3

Brook said:
Um? Not sure how to go about this, but I am looking for a detailed or advance Character Sheet layout. Primary colours should be purple, pink, and black if you could. I don't know what else to say. Uh. Thanks?
-B
Please send me a message!

I was wondering if someone could help me code a character sheet.

Here's the information that is needed -

NAME

NICKNAME(S)

GENDER -

SPECIES -

AGE -

OCCUPATION / GRADE - ???

NATIONALITY - ???

DISLIKES

FEARS - [ Optional. ]

TALENTS - [ Can be replaced with Quirks, Hobbies. ]

PERSONALITY - [ At least 10 lines, more is welcome. ]

BIOGRAPHY - [ Optional. ]

RELATIONSHIPS - [ Family, Friends from BIO. Relationships with other characters, I'm curious. ]

APPEARANCE DESCRIPTION - [ Optional ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back