• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ye' Old Pokemon Roleplay

I'm still in. But I think that at least the starters should be original. But how will catching pokemon work? Will we just write out us catching pokemon?

I'm gonna figure out the Pokemon that are gonna exist in this region based off of the area of the route and the fauna from the region. In terms how it'll happen... There's still a bit I'm gonna work through with in terms of that mechanic. Possibly make it based on the pokemons catch rate and a rng. Might even take into account the use of actual money. A lot of everything at this moment is just figuring out how to make everything tie in without making it overly convoluted enough to make people drop interest.

I'm gonna figure out the Pokemon that are gonna exist in this region based off of the area of the route and the fauna from the region. In terms how it'll happen... There's still a bit I'm gonna work through with in terms of that mechanic. Possibly make it based on the pokemons catch rate and a rng. Might even take into account the use of actual money. A lot of everything at this moment is just figuring out how to make everything tie in without making it overly convoluted enough to make people drop interest.
That explains why it is taking so long.

K6-Unit K6-Unit About how long do you think it will be before you can get at least character sheets up?

Also, if you need ideas for something like a pokemon cost system to prevent overpowered players, or maybe other systems, I might be able to help.

K6-Unit K6-Unit About how long do you think it will be before you can get at least character sheets up?

Also, if you need ideas for something like a pokemon cost system to prevent overpowered players, or maybe other systems, I might be able to help.

I suppose I can make the threads for all that and finish up and post the rest when I'm actually done.

Honestly up to the poster of the CS themselves. Most people either go with a picture of either, or just a description if they can't find the right look they're going for.

It's been done. Any inquiries should go into either the OOC or Rules and Information page.

Hey, I'm very intrigued and interested! Also, I'm not sure HOW to do it, but there's a way to link pages at the top of your threads so that you can quickly move between them without having to find the links and stuff! If someone knows what that's called and how to do it, please help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back