• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy | Yaundonia Academy OOC (Closed)|

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I have been a little busy so I am trying to write up that first post for my lil vampy haha

Sorry for going MIA I didn't have any internet. I went to stay with my Aunt and she neglected to tell me that. I'll be on tomorrow though cause I just got back home and try to catch up. Once again really sorry.

*waves*. Sorry, Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 ; I don't think I was watching this OOC chat for some reason. That, or the notifications thing is very broken without mentions. I was wondering if Telith was a dragon there or not, and was worried about the room's space. Glad to see this was no issue. =P

Out of curiosity, meister12 meister12 , would it be beneficial to you to perform a timeskip to keep things moving toward the plot, or are you comfortable with how things are going? I have no qualms either way and love character development, but a jump in location or time would keep things fresh.

*waves*. Sorry, Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 ; I don't think I was watching this OOC chat for some reason. That, or the notifications thing is very broken without mentions. I was wondering if Telith was a dragon there or not, and was worried about the room's space. Glad to see this was no issue. =P

Out of curiosity, meister12 meister12 , would it be beneficial to you to perform a timeskip to keep things moving toward the plot, or are you comfortable with how things are going? I have no qualms either way and love character development, but a jump in location or time would keep things fresh.
All good

i would post but i think ill wait a lil, don't really got anything to react/interact with mostly cuz i don't wanna be too too rude

Due to the inactivity, I think I'll be closing down this rp. I'm sorry, but I think it's better this way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back